[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 times! 6 fucking times in a row, I've talked to a girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1445901348457.jpg (23KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445901348457.jpg
23KB, 500x359px
6 times! 6 fucking times in a row, I've talked to a girl, developed feelings for her, flirted, thought she was interested, and every fucking time they've picked some other guy and completely dropped me out of their life.

I've tried being nice, I've tried being a dick, I've tried just fucking being myself, I've tried asking them out as soon as possible, I've tried being patient, I've worked on the way I dress, my haircut, treated my acne, I exercise everyday, I'm in good shape, I eat healthy, I have a job, a place of my own, I go to school, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Have I just been trying to sell polished shit to these girls this whole time? Am I THAT repulsive? How far do I need to drop my standards to meet a girl that'll actually give a shit about me?

22 fucking years and I have no idea how a relationship even works.

It's no wonder my friends keep asking me if I'm dating anyone, they probably can't even remember how I met THEM without accidentally melting their faces off with my grotesque facial aesthetics.
>>
>>17526690

youre trying to live your life for somone else, no one likes that
>>
>>17526690

Real Talk: Your personality is the problem.

Real Talk: You are trying to hard. Just be nice and don't expect stuff for your time.
>>
>>17526690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzVmcVd7oa4
>>
Not so fast, OPo. Tell us what you're doing, but remember that it's a numbers game. 6 is not a lot. Stop developing feelings so soon.
>>
File: 1405547801062.jpg (130KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405547801062.jpg
130KB, 613x1024px
>Disregard females, acquire currency
Improve yourself because you genuinely want to be a better person, not because you want to get a girl. There's a night and day difference.

Girls attract towards a guy who is leading his own path in life and is successful in all aspects, not to some guy trying to live up to whatever standard he believes is good enough to obtain said girl.

Besides, having a relationship is shitty. Take a look at the catalog for this board and you'll see tons of miserable people who wish they weren't in relationships or wishing they had turned out being different. Being single is amazing. 22 is a time in your life where improving yourself is most important, not getting pussy.

6 time isn't even that much so go cry to your dick and keep trying you big baby. But in all honesty, don't worry about, just improve yourself and girls will come/cum.
>>
Stop giving a fuck, continue improving yourself, commit to no sex for a while, eventually somebody will come into your life, accept your date offer, and sweep you off your feet.
>>
>>17526724

>6 times isn't even that much

Truth. The most successful daters are one who ask like crazy and get tons of rejections.

Also post face. I will be your fashionista.
>>
Are you fat, OP?

There's only so far you can go if you're not physically attractive. You don't have to have the facial aesthetics of Adonis, but if you look fit, your chances of success will rise way higher.
>>
>>17526745

His face is not his problem. He is expecting pussy by "gaming" the girl using the "right" personality. You can see the problem just reading the post...
>>
>>17526750
Oh, no, don't misunderstand me. That's definitely an issue too. As far as we know however, it isn't the only one.
>>
>>17526757

Ok, then, go on!
>>
>>17526750

I want to see what he looks like to inform him whether he is trying to get with girls who are not in his league. From what he posted about "lowering his standards to find a girl who will give a shit" I'm going to say that this is true.

What I like to tell people is that for every 7+ who turns you down, there are 20 girls who are 1-4 who would die if you asked them out for coffee.

There are plenty of women, but people like to cut out the majority of them because they don't meet their "standards" and would rather cry about being alone.
>>
>>17526690
i kinda know that feel op

im 19 and next week i'll try for the third time

i have also improved a lot since i got a surgery for my lazy eye and i started taking care of myself

i don't know if this will help you, but the thing that is giving me more confidence this time is that now i have a bigger and more present group of friends and this girl has seen me hanging out and talking with them all the time

so basically my social status is higher than ever before, maybe that's what you need

i heard in some advice videos that this is the best way to boost your chances

just let her know that a bunch of people like you and want to be around you, maybe that way she will start wanting to be with you more
>>
>he talks to her and expects her to bone him

lmao op

u dont get sex like that. u have to initiate it. lol seriously. if you two are laying in bed, try kissing her, she will end up fucking you.
>>
>>17526690
Try being yourself
>>
>>17526745
I know a few people who come on 4chan, I don't want to risk them seeing my pathetic breakdown

>>17526748
I said I was fit in the OP.

>>17526750
I've never once tried "gaming" anyone, for the most part I've always just been me, but I also go back and forth between trying to leave my comfort zone in how I interact with girls that I like. I have a very shy nature, and I know that's not typically found attractive, so I guess I try to hide it...

>>17526780
Most of my friends are from work, and we're all typically pretty busy. Whenever we do have time to get together, we kind of just keep to ourselves. Small gatherings at each others places, lunch, grabbing some drinks... stuff like that.

>>17526784
What part of my post implied that sex was a priority for me? I just want to get past the first date... Or to even GET a first date would be nice. Is that really asking so much? A chance to hang out and get to know each other better?
>>
>>17526690
>22 years old
>6 times

That's basically nothing. And you're so young...you have plenty of time to find someone. The solution? Stop trying. Stop being so adament about finding someone. Just love yourself first (because it sounds like you're not sure about who you are), and eventually someone will come along. Being confident about who you are without going out hunting for pussy all the time and constantly changing is a bigger turn-on for women than trying to be everyone's "type". Just whatever you do, be yourself.
>>
>>17526855
>I have a very shy nature, and I know that's not typically found attractive, so I guess I try to hide it...

You are making excuses for it! If you feel you have to lie, *don't*.

It's gonna be a lot of work to keep the lie up and you are gonna get frustrated.
>>
>>17526868
>*don't*
I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>17526897

Don't lie to make a good impression. It will make talking to that person harder, and you will expect "better" "results" faster to justify the energy you "spent"
>>
>>17526897
Not that anon, but if you're shy just be shy. I mean if you have to, just at the start be open and level with them and say something like

>"Hey uh, I'm not the greatest at this and I'm actually kinda shy. Hope that's alright with you."

That way you already got it out of the way and they'll appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>17526918

DON'T DO THAT!

Life is not a romantic comedy. That line is garbage. It's fake and stale.

You will have to be interesting enough for the other person to care, sorry. Or offer something else.
>>
>>17526690
>6
lmao

i managed to hold out longer than you, made it to triple digit rejections before finally seeing the light.

i can't speak for anyone else but things got marginally better after i completely gave up on ever entering a romantic relationship with anyone. but then again i should have realized sooner since all my friends/family always assumed that i was single instead of asking if i was or not

just be yourself senpai, either someone is attracted to that, or not.
>>
>>17526855
>Is that really asking so much? A chance to hang out and get to know each other better?
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>17526860
>eventually someone will come along
don't lie to him. there are literally millions of men right now in america who will never have someone 'come along'
>>
>>17526963
Elliot Roger is that you?
>>
>>17526690
You were never in a relationship with her. She treated you like shit and will continue to do so as long as you let her. You need to get over her.
>>
>>17526690

>6 girls

Wow man...that's like 1 new girl for every 3.6 years you've been alive. You just deserve all the credit in the world for putting yourself out there so much. Wrong! If you really cared about this stuff you'd be talking to 6 new girls every single day, or at the least 6 girls a week = ~300 girls a year, at the least.

>Wahh but but I've tried all these fake personalities

You want to know why you get rejected? Cause you're fake, I haven't even met you but by that post alone I've been able to deduce that you're a fake chameleon yes-man who changes his colors and opinions to manipulate people in order to get what they want. Harsh but true. You're not interested in these women for they are, you're interested in them because you think they're a milestone to be achieved, a conquest to be conquered, a video game level to be completed granted you earn enough xp.

Girls get put off by fickle men, they also get put off when they realize you're a door mat which is what you are. You don't have to be an awful person to women in order to not be a doormat. You just have to have some self respect.

>22 years

Born in 1994, you think you're old and past it but you still think and type like a little baby who wants to be coddled.
>>
>>17526769

This stupid meme that caught on here of rating girls by numbers and just general group-think is what's causing so many of you to fail.

No girl is out of your league unless you put her there yourself beforehand and she realizes it. You need to make her feel like she's the one who's out of your league and you should never have to settle to date a "4/10", whatever that is, cause that's the best you can get.
>>
>>17526918

>"Hey uh, I'm not the greatest at this and I'm actually kinda shy. Hope that's alright with you."

Yeah....don't do this...ever.
>>
File: 1472047021089.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472047021089.png
291KB, 691x576px
>>17526694
First post, best post.
Nobody likes a person who will only try to appease them at every turn, someone who literally lives only for the other person.
The whole "be yourself" means nothing thesedays, but thats what Im going to tell you. You may have tried it, but I get the feeling that you tried it once again for the other persons sake, not for your own sake and those two things are completely different.

People like others who are passionate about things, people who prioritise themselves above all else. Even in relationships, you yourself should be your own #1 priority at all times. You arent intriguing, memorable or even likeable if you just do everything for the sake of others.
Nobody likes a wet sock who has no interest in anything, only tries to like things the other person likes and more or less just tags along as a leech, its mentally exhausting for others.

And please, please do not expect normal, basic behaviour and things to be seen as a huge pro that would instantly make people like you. If you are nice, good! You have a trait that is expected of every living, breathing thing on this planet. You take care of yourself? Good, its something thats expected of people.
This sounds close to the whole nice guy syndrome that some dudes experience. They are nice and expect to get laid for behaving like normal people.

Also dont "develop feelings" for every damn person that you meet, you are out of control.
>>
>>17527387
normal people are not nice though
>>
>>17526690

>chasing women and not letting them chase you

this is your mistake op. you need to put women second and your own proprietary first. you are doing a great job at self improvement but don't just drop everything for women let them know that you are a busy guy and don't be always available. try cancelling dates next time and tell them you had important work to do but don't do it all the time or they will get tired of that.
>>
>>17527404

How are they not nice? Being an asshole in public is not something that is cheered for in society. At least not where I live.
>>
I just feel like girls want a guy with some experience, even at my age. And that the longer I wait the worse it's going to get.

I was supposed to go through the whole awkward courting thing back in late middle school and high school, but I could barely even handle regular socializing back then.

I'm not even that attractive. Even though I am fit, I'm barely 5'5", and my face is a 6/10 at best, why would any girl chase me when there's an entire campus full of confident eye-candy walking around? Of course I'm going to do the chasing...
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.