[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Is it worth being a friend with an ex even if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

tl;dr Is it worth being a friend with an ex even if you're completely over them?

>highschool sweethearts
>dated for 6 years
>broke up when she fell in love with another guy
>I turned to alcohol and sleeping around to get over it
>barely any contact for 2 years
>she breaks up with the guy, wants to be friends
>doesn't work out because I'm not over her
>meet another girl and feel like I'm over ex
>we try being friends, turns out that she's not over me and wants me back
>relationship with gf breaks down
>tell ex that I just want to be friends, she moves on
>friendship seems to be working, but only for her
>tells me all her problems and about guys she's dated but doesn't seem to listen ot care about anything I say
>recently talking about a guy she dated
>not jealous that she's with him, but jealous that she's doing things with him that she refused to do with me
>somewhat hurt that she changed for him
>confused by the fact that sometimes when we talk she asks whether I'm completely over her or jokes about us having a future

I'm confused about her and I'm wondering, is it worth being friends with an ex? I enjoy talking to her a lot and hanging out, but at the same point I can't help feeling hurt and confused by her.
>>
Nope, there's a good reason why everyone always says to cut contact with your ex.
>>
>>17526471
General advice is no, but that doesn't apply to all people, so if you can control yourself then I don't see anything wrong.
>>
>>17526480
He ruined his relationship with his gf over his ex who left him for some other dude anyway.

Cut contact with this cancerous women, OP.
>>
>>17526483
Then he should refer to the first part of my reply.
>>
>>17526471
I don't know why you and people like you are so retarded about this. I only had to hear about it a couple times during high school to figure out hanging out with your ex is a terrible idea.

You should have completely cut all contact and kept it that way the first time. The fact that you are still playing footsie like a faggot with her is painful to imagine.

Move on fag.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.