[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ I'm on the fence about something. I have three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1472487434065.jpg (211KB, 1280x769px) Image search: [Google]
1472487434065.jpg
211KB, 1280x769px
Alright /adv/ I'm on the fence about something. I have three options right now. Im good friends with these two cute virgin girls and I very much like both of them but here's the problem, one of them is O K, black curly hair, has my sense of humor, etc etc I'm absolutely positive she wants me and she has a relatively good personality and face, but she's a bit on the chubby side and I'd probably end the relationship around a year or so just because that's how I am when I'm not 100% into a girl. Then there's this other girl. She is my fucking literal perfect dream girl, personality and body wise, I would chop off my left arm and testicle to be able to spend my life with her, but the problem is, I know she at least likes me somewhat, she laughs harder than most do at my jokes, actively holds conversations and generally acts nice, and seems to enjoy my company, but I'm not even sure she is straight, let alone would consider dating me. Should I wait around until I'm more in shape and on better terms with the dream girl, settle with the black haired girl, or just stay single as to avoid any unnecessary drama just for some pussy?
>>
>>17525716
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
File: 1472583138248.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472583138248.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>17525761
College is just highschool 2.0 buddy and anyone who disagrees is full of shit or an unwilling isolationist.
>>
Just ask the 2nd girl out already the sooner the better
>>
>>17525716
Whoever you choose will likely not last. Don't worry, just DO IT.
>>
>>17525794
This. Ask the second girl out. If she says yes, great. If she says no, here's what you do: Get depressed. Ask the first girl to hang out and tell her you're bummed about the second girl and how she rejected you and you thought you had a connection and you're confused as to what counts as attraction. String her along a bit but don't ask her out. Tell her how great she is and it's awesome how you two connect this way. Eventually cheer up and talk about other girls you're thinking of dating. She'll ask YOU out eventually. DONT ask her out because she'll think you're just rebounding.

Confessions of a real life fuckboy.
>>
>>17525827
Seems to add many more steps than would really be necessary honestly and leads to the same outcome as simply just being straight up and asking both out, the black haired one is beyond clear with her attraction to me and is probably desperate enough to not care about being a rebound.
>>
>>17525847
Scratch that "probably", she definitely is desperate enough.
>>
>>17525847
Yeah but you don't wanna be bouncing from girl to girl without some kind of buffer. Makes YOU look desperate. You want to be confident in yourself and appear okay with being alone. This is will fuck with the second girl a bit if she rejects you. Forgot to mention to keep treating the second girl like a friend. She may come around after a while, but not if it looks like you just wanted to be with someone.
>>
File: 1472185999053s.jpg (4KB, 124x109px) Image search: [Google]
1472185999053s.jpg
4KB, 124x109px
>>17525861
That is true I suppose. All right Anon you've twisted my wing, deal. I'll ask her out to coffee in a week or so and if all else fails I won't be any worse off since I'll be just the same as I am now. Thanks man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.