[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ why is there so many cold hearted people out there? I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 384x384px
/adv/ why is there so many cold hearted people out there? I never really get belittled by people with more power that can drastically change your life if they want to.. Today was my first experience and I truly feel like shit afterwards and feel like my pride took a big hit, how do you guys cope whenever you're humiliated? I realize that a lot of times it's our own fault, but I just feel like the people who try to impose their dominance over you can be a little bit more gentle can't they?
>>
>>17525635
A hard life turns a warm heart cold.
>>
>>17525680
That doesn't explain why rich celebrities are cold irl. It also doesn't apply to some people I know who are very warm and loving probably because they have endured pain and suffering themselves in the past.
>>
>>17525680
So basically what you mean is that the people that talk down on other people were once belittled before?

So basically we can't have faith in humanity right?
>>
>>17525686
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>17525686
It does. We can only truly know our own worldview and even that is far from reality. You can gain instances of perspective but being present and mindful constantly is impossible. Suffering is subjective. It's been found that a child with its teddy bear taken away feels the same pain as an adult losing a loved one.
>>
>>17525694
b-b-but Ryan Gosling is my dream guy ;-;
how can he be like that?
>>
>>17525694
>winked at me
I would be so wet at this moment
>>
>>17525635
Cold people are only that way because other cold people have turned them. A bad person doesn't just "happen", they're created through a set of circumstances. Someone can become cold either through abuse or neglect, either in a physical or emotional way, or through a life where they've been too pampered and looked up to (see: celebrities)
>>
>>17525781
So basically everyone will turn into a shitty human being over time?
>>
>>17525781
So basically everyone will turn into a shitty human being over time? Got it.
>>
>>17525803
If you don't take the time to make yourself a better person, yes.
>>
Fucking false.

EVERY single good hearted person I know have had a rough life.
They value love far more than a "normal" person can, because they have experienced the opposite and can see the contrast.
>>
>>17525911
Everyone has a rough life in some ways. I know tons of amazing and good people who have led average lives. Also tons of awful people because they were hurt or because they inherited the same genes that made their parents shit parents.
>>
>>17525635
what happened?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.