[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a huge fight with my girlfriend yesterday. She's half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 19

I had a huge fight with my girlfriend yesterday. She's half white and half first nations and I'm white with Italian roots. I say this because she hates white people. She says racist things to my face and comments on how we all need to die daily. Now normally I don't care, but yesterday when she was msging me while going through once of her rants, it was a lot and it was getting annoying. So I texted her saying racism isnt good to combat racism. She then goes on a huge rant about how much her people have suffered over the years and its okay that she gets to be racist.

We live in canada where racism against natives is a problem still and residential schools were a huge problem over the last century with the last one being closed in 1996. Now, her people may have suffered a lot, her grandmother was one of the last children out of res school so she does have a second hand experience, but she herself never went to res school, or was abused by a white guy, or whatever. Worst shes had done is some guy call her a racial slurs. Shes lived a pretty sheltered life because of being half white. So i told her that you shouldnt hate a race based on individuals. I have been mugged by natives before and my friends have been held at gun point and nearly killed by a few, being said i don't hate natives for that even though they have actually caused trauma in my life.

She then went on a huge rant about how it was ok that that native mugged me and nearly killed my friends because he was probably abused as a child and that white people were the problem with why they were so fucked up. She basically pulled the "my oppression card" and victim blamed me for being white. Anything I said after that she responded witih " I need to shutup and check my privilege."
>>
I stopped at the part where she is a cunt.

You shouldn't be with her.
>>
>>17525531
Stop hanging out with people of other races. Just date a white girl.

It's really that simple. Grew up in a diverse area where the blacks and Mexicans were actively beating the shit out of eachother. Could be avoided if people stick with their own
>>
>>17525531
she's right though, whites are a plague that must be purged from existence. if you don't like it go back to europe.
>>
File: ffffff.jpg (61KB, 508x700px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.jpg
61KB, 508x700px
>>17525531
I mean i can't fucking believe this. I'm still livid. How can an entire race be excused of any fault in the present because they were oppressed in the past. My grandma and grandpa witnessed bombings everday growing up in Italy, they saw one of there own friends walk into there house after playing and seeing the house blow up5 seconds after he walked through the door. They hid in their houses while a war was literally going on outside there door. And after what did they get? Nothing, Yet somehow they pulled through and same with the rest of italy. Meanwhile you have an entire race excused from taxes and school tuition in canada, yet somehow still has the greatest crime and unemployment rate.

I feel like I can never trust her again. Shes always going to take the native side. I thought relationships were about supporting each other? not stabbing each other in the back when they're having a fight with a member of your race.

TLDR
>Girlfriend is 1/2 native
> acts crazy
> Do i even bother with her at this point
>>
>>17525531
You need to tell her that she can't put politics before your relationship. Tell her that you don't want to hear her talking shit about white people again. If she tells you that she cares more about her SJW crusade than your feelings, dump her on the spot.

I don't know how you could possibly feel any love from this woman if she's saying that she wants to kill your race on a daily basis. She sounds like a fucking psycho. Why have you put up with this? Maybe there's a missing piece? Is she just really, really hot or something?
>>
>>17525557
>whites destroy her people's homeland
>get over it

Can't say in suprised that you're totally oblivious. Her anger is understandable. You won't ever get it because you're people are not struggling. She will never see you as one of hers because you don't share her struggle. Either shut up and listen or leave her
>>
>>17525556
nice bait
>>
>>17525531
Do that:
>"Honey, remember yesterday night that you didn't want to stop our sexy time?
>"Oh yes, when we will do it again? I can't wait!
>"Oh no, I just want to you remember that you was begging to a white guy fucke you, untermensch. Be glad I did it."
And leave her.
She is a retarded SJW, just do that to trigger her.
>>
>>17525557
your grandparents were part of a fascist regime and deserved to be bombed. natives literally just existing when anglo invaders came to chase them out of their ancestral home lands and for subsequent centuries treated them like garbage and at best exploited them.

now because a few decades have passed suddenly you think all that shit goes away just because it inconveniences you?

id like to punch you in your face and then say "hey common stop whining people get punched all the time you need to move on, boxers even spend entire days getting punched, you should feel grateful".
>>
>She says racist things to my face and comments on how we all need to die daily
>normally I don't care

Your girlfriend tells you you need to die and you don't care? You deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
>>17525563
>shut up and listen

Here's the funny thing.

SJWs say things like "you're a white man, you can't talk about these things, shut up and listen" but then they want to date a white man. Not just any white man-- they want the one who isn't a beta white-guilt faggot sucking up to them after the lecture.

Why?

They feel entitled to the alpha's dick and the beta's ears-- basically reaping the benefits of the white man-- all without reconciling the incredibly hypocritical stance they've taken in life.
>>
File: 983256.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
983256.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>17525567
>your grandparents were part of a fascist regime and deserved to be bombed
>you haven't born yet, but you're guilty anyway
>>
File: B9XsiJTIYAA3mDu.jpg (42KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
B9XsiJTIYAA3mDu.jpg
42KB, 600x486px
>>17525531
>She says racist things to my face and comments on how we all need to die daily. Now normally I don't care

lol wut?
>>
>>17525576
I find that when people use the term "sjw" unironically, it's safe I assume their opinions are shit. Bye bitch.
>>
File: 91865.jpg (69KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
91865.jpg
69KB, 598x792px
>>17525583
>>
File: you're fucking retarded.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
you're fucking retarded.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>17525578
> Someone murders your parents and takes your home, and throws you out on the street
> Years later the murderers son drives by your homeless shelter in an expensive car wearing your clothes
> "Hmmm he didn't do anything himself, it was only his dad! I will forget everything that was done to me and try to be this man's friend now."
>>
>>17525561
>Maybe there's a missing piece? Is she just really, really hot or something?
She was my first. Shes like a 7.5 or 8.

>>17525567
Native americans did not simply "exist". They were thousands of tribes and even a few empires vying for power before whites showed up. Conquering and exploiting are apart of human DNA, no race is excused from doing it.
Crying about your ancestors problems when it doesnt REALLY affect you is fucking stupid which was the point I was making. Do I sit around all day blaming Germany(because guess what, most Italians including my family were anti Mussolini) for my fucking problems? No, and I'd be called lazy and stupid if I did. Yet its ok that first nations do it.
>>
>>17525567
>fast forward to today
>Natives have land, myriad institutions just for natives, tax benefits, &c. &c. because white people realized that their ancestors shafted them
>they still flounder
>SJWs (for want of a better term) tell them that their failure is OK, it's not their fault, it's the evil white man's fault
>this essentially denies them dignity, treats them like babies
>this undignified status in society refreshes the cycle of failure
>SJWs create laws through which minorities can sue employers for discrimination if they get fired, even if their dismissal had nothing to do with discrimination
>now there is a liability attached to minority status
>this liability generates wariness about hiring minorities in the business world
>the cycle of failure is refreshed yet again

If you're a native and you actually work hard in this day and age, it's not the white man who's keeping you down, it's SJWs.
>>
You should date white people. Mixed race and other race people are for being slaves and prostitutes, you pay them to leave. Cheers.
>>
If this isn't a bait you start looking for a non racist girlfriend obviously.
>>
>>17525603
By your amazing logic, every german citizen is a nazi and every italian citizen is a facist, right?
Remarkable.
>>
>>17525603
>white men stole their clothes and cars from natives

Seems legit
>>
>>17525605
how do you know it doesn't affect natives if you're not one yourself retard. it's so easy to say "hurr just stop whining" when you're not the one who faces racism and who has been disadvantaged by racism.

okay fine let's go with your argument though that conquering is in our DNA. your ancestors never had to work as hard as natives because they took things by force and now that you're living a privileged life thanks to conquering others, you hear a native talking about wanting oppressing whites and suddenly NOW it is " oh so offensive, just grow up" only because you already won.

your family lived and worked in a facist regime, so they supported it whether or not they actually agreed with it. and now it's fitting that they have an insolent fascist grandchild. who thinks he's immune to criticism because he's white but no one else should be.
>>
>>17525613
if you don't like the society you created then leave back to europe
>>
>>17525642
People are born into privilege because their parents have good careers, not because their parents are out slaying natives. Get your head out of your ass.

By the way, just what is this fascist regime you're referring to in North America? Is it comparable to the literally fascist regime of Mussolini?
>>
>>17525657
You are responding to a memster
>>
>>17525661
> anyone who isn't an altright white supremacists/apologist is memeing
kill yourself
>>
>>17525642
>your ancestors never had to work as hard as natives because they took things by force and now that you're living a privileged life thanks to conquering others,
Read a history book. Natives took things by force and there were many warring tribes. I'm sorry whites took over the west. I'm sorry that humans moved out of Africa. I'm sorry homo sapiens beat out neanderthals. You're right humans should just not exist.

GOing back to my OP, you think its okay that my girlfriend supports the man who mugged me over myself because hes native and I'm white? Thanks. I'm done talking to you and I think I know what I need to do with my gf now.
>>
>>17525671
Nobody has even mentioned being a white supremacist or part of the "alt-right" in these arguments. You're strawmanning hard here.
>>
Jesus, I can't believe how many subhumans and trolls are on this board now. And no one knows how to deal with them. Here, I'll give you a demonstration.

>>17525556
Fuck off monkey, your whole race hasn't contributed to society as much as 50 white people. The reason why your life is shit is because you're dumb as a rock, not because you're oppressed.

>>17525563
Go drink bleach you flat-brain mollusk, whitey didn't destroy your land, it educated you and brought you out of your misery so you can now shitpost on the internet instead of living in mud houses and shit in streets like the other animals of your race who weren't helped by your betters.

>>17525567
all your ancestor deserves to be bombed because they were mindless animals who contributed with nothing to the advance of civilization and just sat and consume like miserable animals, but you don't see anyone complaining about that.

>>17525603
Fuck off you dirty subhuman, the only reason you live in a homeless shelter is because you and your ancestors didn't have the intelligence to get yourself out of your misery. If your betters didn't come and show you the wonders of technology and civilization you'd still be trying to hunt deer with slingshots.

I really don't understand why you people try to have rational arguments with subhumans. Do you argue with stray dogs when they bark at you too? No. You kick them or yell at them and then you go on your way. Or if you feel pacifistic you just ignore them and go on your way.
>>
>>17525675
good hopefully she's strong enough to know she doesn't need garbage like you. and if she isn't that is your fault too.
>>
File: 8af.png (413KB, 680x490px) Image search: [Google]
8af.png
413KB, 680x490px
>>17525687
>>
>>17525689
not him but i really wanna know what a tumblr teenager is doing on an obscure 4chan board
>>
>>17525689
>is your fault too.
fucking kek
That made my day.
>>
>>17525687
It hurts to read, but it's true
>>
Just fucking dump her you retard. Why would you be with someone who clearly hates you and your people?

Besides that, she sounds like a crazy bitch. God damn, I'm a certified /pol/ tier racist, and I'm not even autistic enough to send friends long rants about the evils of the juice, especially if they say it bothers them or if they don't seem to care. Christ, what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>17525531
why are you guys even dating?
>>
>>17525542
>Just date a white girl.

Kek as if they don't hate white men too.

OP, ditch her.
Straight up tell her that you can't be with someone who hates you based on your ancestors actions rather than yours.
Tell her that if she can't tell the difference between you, and white guys generations ago, then you want nothing to do with her.

Plenty of fish in the sea, why fucking swim with pihrannas and sharks?

Avoid college educated women (they're all indoctrinated to hate men of all races),
Avoid left-leaning women,
avoid basic bitch white women.

Based on personal experience, in britian, the best women seem to be;
>Brazillian (They are so fucking friendly, it's unreal. Never heard one say shit like "men just want one thing. They actually fucking like men, it's crazy).
>Indian (from India, not american Indians). Preferable second generation immigrants, rather than ones "fresh off the ship" so to speak. India has become a rather misandrist nation. Yet, out of all the indians here, despite the past tension between the british and the indians, they are especially friendly and have little hostility.

Look, I'm a sexist, racist robot, most of the time.
You know why?
Because I'm not a fan of tolerance when tolerance is punished because of my ancestors intolerance.
If I'm going to be treated like scum because of another mans actions, I'll make damn sure I deserve it.

So I treat MOST women like whores ajnd bitches and feminazis, because they would take advantage if I didn't.
But I treat the decent ones I meet with mutual respect.
>>
>>17525531

Loving this BAIT
>>
>>17526628

They aren't. This is a stealth /pol/ thread.
>>
>>17525556
Europe is overrun by Muslim hordes.
>>
>>17525583
Confirmed for buttmad sjw cunt. kek
>>
>>17525531
>We live in canada where racism against natives is a problem
No, in Canada racism BY natives is a problem. We give them so much free shit but all they do is drink and rob people.
>>
>all this cumskin butthurt

I love it. I'd probably be upset too if my kind was literally being bred out of existence.
>>
lmaoing @ at the (((samefag))) trying to stir asshurt /pol/acks
>>
>muh white nationalism
>muh white superiority

You just so happened to be at the right place at the right time. Colonialism wasn't the brainchild of the white man. Replace Europe with any asian race and the same thing would have happened. You raped Africa to build the first world and now you're facing the consequences. You may have built the first world, but it doesn't belong to you. Your time is up. Goodbye!
>>
serves you right for dating a chug. better get the fuck away from her and hope her family doesnt show up to you place to take back what they believe is rightfully theirs. goddamned selfish natives.
>>
>>17526766
You guys even out yourselves as inferior in your insults. Cum actually has a purpose whereas shit is just waste.Therefore cumskins > shitskins. I bet even in your dreams the white people still win because you shitskins are just THAT inferior.
>>
>>17526964
lol
>>
>>17525642
>how do you know it doesn't affect natives if you're not one yourself retard
Is there some clear distinction between natives and non-natives that prevents them from ever understanding one another? Many people go through difficulties in their lives, white or not.
>>
>>17525531
>my gf gets entrenched in "MUH IDENTITY" politics, the lowest hanging bait form of politics imaginable and probably doesn't even know who is at war with who in Syria
>my gf probably believes the BLM isn't retarded
>my gf probably belive Hillary is "such an outsider as the first vaginia'd George Bush"

Get a new gf
>>
>>17525531
So smack Pocahontas in the face and tell her to stop being a cunt and get over herself. Oh and plant some maize.
>>
>>17527233
All of this.
>>
Knock her up OP.
She'll calm down then.
>>
>>17525531

>That image
>That post
>This thread

Anyone who responded seriously to this thread is a retard.

Also you polturds have your own containment board. Stick to it.
>>
>>17526964
>Cum actually has a purpose whereas shit is just waste

Do you know what manure is made off or did you skip 4th grade entirely?

>State of these retarded arguments
>>
Dude common you are never going to find another girl as hot as her ever again. Even if you are fucking pissed at her just let it go already.

Do you really want to go back to ugly or average bitches?
>>
Im OP, I assure you that this was all real and I have the texts to prove it. I admit the thread got derailed earlier, but I would like to come back to the main issue I'm having, and thats that my girlfriend victim blamed and shamed me for getting mugged by a native. Is that ok? I talked to some of my friends today and even my sjw friend found it weird.

>>17526696
i like you
>>17527326
Shes not the girl in the pic, and I know i could do better. Ive had hotter chicks come onto me since that I turned down because I dont want to be a cheater.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 574x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 574x931px
Here's just a sample.
>>
>>17527373
ffs leave her you giant faggot holy shit
>>
Is this thread b8?
I feel like you could make any thread where some minority or social justice person acts like an asshole and you guys will buy it at face value hook line and sinker. No matter how bullshit it sounds.
>>
>>17527392

Of course it's bait, this /pol/ crony just got really bored of being in his soap box.
>>
>>17527394
>>17527392
not bait I even showed proof. I have more.
>>
>>17525603
So should every child carry their parents sins? Dig deep and try to remember anything bad that your parents did. Got it? Good.

That was your fault.
>>
>>17525646
If you don't like the society you created? Society is a collection of people. Nothing is ever going to be going 100% your way, so just try your best to change the things that bother you the most. Also there's no possible way to change 35,1 m goys or kafirs so just focus on changing the people around you and hope that they'll do the same. Remember that you cannot change anyone by forcing them to change, but by being compassionate, patient and rational.
>>
>>17525538
This. Girls an idiot
>>
>>17525531
I don't think you checked your privilege.
>>
OK, after reading through the entire thread including your texts, it seems that she doesn't go off on these rants on her own, it seems that you willingly goad her into these diatribes.

If you are going to institute a new rule in which race issues and politics don't enter into the relationship, you yourself are going to have to stop fucking baiting her with everything.

The more you rail at her with stories like "there was this one time this one native mugged me and my friends and this is somehow related to systematic generational issues regarding reservations" the more she is going to get angry.

>she's half white half native

This literally means NOTHING in the scale of things. A lot of Australians are part white of some kind because of a fucked up stolen generation racial breeding out to death bullshit, and in the end these people who look vaguely white don't get treated just like white people or have the same opportunities and life experiences.

Sure, you can listen to the /pol/acks and just write her off as a crazy cunt with a massive chip on her shoulder, but if you are this oblivious to the point where you're whipping your girlfriend into a frenzy, trust me you are going to have this exact same problem with every single other girl regardless of the subject matter at hand.

You don't even have to agree with her viewpoint. Just acknowledge and listen to her if she brings up her different perspective from her racial context. Don't do stupid shit like:

>say something she disagrees with
>proceed to shut her down when she expresses her disagreement with "why does it always have to be about your disagreement"
>bring up bullshit stories that don't match the scale of the disagreement

Actually sit there and listen to her for once. If you have questions about how systematic oppression of a group of people turn them into criminals and shorten their lifespan, do your own research and ask her questions about her perspective on it.
>>
>>17527471
To me it sounds more like that OP is just hurt that a person who OP endears and wants to form a mutual support structure is actually saying that she has a deep seated, not so hidden, disdain for him because of something that OP has no control over.

That doesn't mean that she should stop feeling that way, even though it is kinda irrational. No child is responsible for the actions of their parents. Since both should be free to have and express their feelings, they should just try to talk about how the topic is affecting their relationship and if OPs race is a big enough thing to invalidate their mutual affection for each other.

Or just you know. Race-war it out.
>>
File: 1458786242570s.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1458786242570s.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
>>17525531
She is a huge racist cunt. Just hatefuck and dump that whore.

You'll never be happy with a racist.
>>
>>17525531
She's right, the system isn't trying to help Native Americans, but throw them into the new residential schools (known as foster care, now.)

Everyone remembers the Holocaust and doesn't shit their pants when someone talks about it, and that was 70 years ago, but something that happened a little over 20 years ago is seemingly constantly (if you believe I mean this literally you're an idiot) complained about by white people.

Btw I can't be racist because I have a white friend.
>>
>>17525636
They have signs, etc. put everywhere in Germany to remember the Jewish (NOT JUST JEWISH PEOPLE DIED) families that died in the Holocaust, in NA everyone just tries to forget it. That's not the answer.
>>
>>17527610

>be me
>be jew
>grandmother's family murdered by Nazis
>have no problem with germans or other goyim, won't blame people for their father's sins
>notevenmad.gif
>>
>>17527624
There's a difference between being angry about something happening and demanding that the descendants bear the responsibility caused by their parents actions.

I feel like it would be similar to making children of criminals to serve the rest of a sentence that the parents couldn't do due to dying or such.
>>
>>17527624
>>17527638
Just remembered that isn't there such a thing in Best Korea? Where enemies of the state will have 'generational' sentences. You serve your life in prison as will your children.
>>
Don't give her your white attention, your white money, or your white dick

Hand her some gasoline to huff and leave her forever
>>
>>17527624
>goyim
KYS, scum.
>>
>>17527648
Easy there Fraulein tiny dick
>>
>>17527663
I don't have a dick, asshat.
>>
>>17527682
Fine. Testicles with a mole on the top of it.
>>
>>17527698
Why are you describing yourself?
>>
>>17527699
Cause I'm you and you are me.
>>
>>17527702
I'm glad you have the same views on Jews as me, then.
>>
>>17527706
We sure do.
>>
Racism against natives in Canada happens because almost all natives are completely useless and are a drain on society.

Even if we leave them alone all they do is spend every single dollar on drugs and then complain about fucking sports team logos.

Break up with her, call her a bitch and say her race is garbage.
>>
>>17527702
>>17527706

Big boss ?

Also fuck off, I was joking. "kys" ? kek.
>>
>>17527709
b8 is b8, human garbage is human garbage
>>
>>17527712
You should be kinder to yourself.
>>
>>17527713
You obviously don't live in Canada.
>>
>>17526696
>Avoid college educated women (they're all indoctrinated to hate men of all races),
>Avoid left-leaning women,
>avoid basic bitch white women.
My GF and all of my female friends are college-educated liberal white women. They have never expressed hostility towards me or my white male friends for being white men. You need to get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>17526717
Please back up your claim with data. What proportion of Europe is Muslim? Give me a number. What is it, 60%? 80%? Surely it's at least 50% if it's 'overrun' by their 'hordes'.
>>
>>17527508
I don't think she has actually said, or has even intended to say, what OP believes (that she has a hatred of white people and a personal deathwish vendetta). I think what OP is receiving is basically the end result of goading the other party into a bullshit U MAD? argument.

Seriously, with how obtuse OP is being in this entire thread, we could come up with similar conclusions about how OP's girlfriend feels about potatoes.
>>
>>17525687
Lmao was this satire? I can just tell from reading this that you're an online internet hero with no confidence in real life.

>>17525717
It's really not
>>
>>17527811
>>17525531
>She says racist things to my face and comments on how we all need to die daily.

Nah, I think she has been pretty straightforward about it. I know that there's a possibility that she actually hasn't said those things literally, but only thing we can do is use the things OP says when giving him advice. If he has exaggerated things then he has and the advice he's going to get will be less useful.

I still believe that OP should confront the girl and have a talk, not a debate, about the issue.

Not to invalidate my own points, but I just realized that as a hermit living in a cocoon really shouldn't be giving advice on human interaction.
>>
>>17525531
>>17525557
Sounds like she's just using it as an excuse to be a bitch. Get rid of her tbqh, she's only going to get worse. You're well on your way to an abusive relationship.
>>
>part italian
Italians aren't white. Tell her that so she knows you are as non-white as her. Also, telling her that the only way to end up white people is to outbreed them and that you are willing to help her with this (in a jokingly manner, of course, she isn't material for this kind of thing) helps too
>>
>>17525531
I am a first nations man with roots in Manitoba. I am here to help.

Our women have many deep seated issues but I love them very much.
I'm sorry to say but mixing with our race probably won't work. Our people who are half bloods want to breed back in many cases. Maybe you should just leave her unless you really are in love.
>>
>>17527709
This is so incorrect I don't know where to begin but I guarantee you're a loser.
>>
>>17528681
Can y'all stop stabbing and murdering your own kind?

This bullshit of the white man caused all our women to vanish is getting old. Your women are being abused and murdered on your reservations by your own people.

Obvious answer.

And stop all the panhandling, there's like 30 of you at each intersection in downtown Winnipeg
>>
>>17528777
I'm working on it.

My people are stubborn as fuck.
If you ever see the neechies wearing dresses, those ones disappoint me especially.
Trust me, we're going to make Kanata great again.
>>
>>17528828

What's your stance on when everyone else needs to stop paying for past injustices?

I am white, but I moved here 3 years ago from Europe.
I had no part in the shit hand you guys were dealt, but I'm forced to pay for it anyways.
>>
>>17528869
Not him, but don't think of the government services that benefit natives as trying to apologize or pay for a past injustice. Think of them as trying to create a good society. Do you want to live in a country where there are a bunch of addicted, uneducated criminals who contribute nothing, or do you want to live in a country full of educated, productive people who you don't have to worry about getting mugged by?
>>
File: WhiteBuffalo.jpg (476KB, 1187x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBuffalo.jpg
476KB, 1187x1500px
>>17528869
I pay taxes. We only get tax breaks for on reservation work but so do all Canadians. I get a modest subsidy on petrol at first nations gas stations and half off tobacco.

My people have awful leadership but beyond what you see on /pol/ it wasn't always like this. We have had very flourishing societies and knowledge systems but there is a tremendous lack of education (not cultural Marxist multicultural kind) but real knowledge to get our people productive.

I want my communities to be productive and to be self sufficient and my fellow leaders (I am a language instructor) believe we can accomplish this with our communities sooner rather than later and I understand why most immigrant Canadians like yourself get mad when we get big payouts but that money isn't always spent well as you know governments have a tendency to mismanage everything.

Complete economic, cultural and political sovereignty and seperate on is my platform. Sadly, the intellectual cuckold bourgeois traitors of my own race and the globalist agenda wants us to focus on integration which I truly believe is unachievable and undesirable for all.

To me, cannabis should be the national leaf. It can save our communities and it will.

We are a race of champions. We will find a way. Please know I hate the cucks far more than you ever could. The broken souls you see panhandling probably lived the most fucked up lives imaginable so as they say, tengo misericordia.

P.S. if you want restaurant recommendations in peg, I know all the top spots.
>>
>>17528906
Why is integration impossible?
>>
>>17525531
>She hates white people
>I am mostly white
>She's bitchy

Yeah no shit.
>>
>>17528936
This is our land.

We don't want to be like you.
We want to speak our language, live in our own communities, have our own governments and spirituality, control our own taxation, education and means of production.

We will never accept your dominion.
>>
>>17528992
You say that, but there are many Native Americans throughout North and South America, including Canada, who have integrated just fine with the descendants of European colonists. Not all of them, mind you, and not always entire tribes, but many of them. What makes your people any different? I'm sure there are individual First Nations people who have integrated fully into Canadian society. You even admit that there are 'traitors' of your own race who want to integrate. Yet you speak for them here as if denying the content of your previous post.
>>
File: 1472008001457.gif (1MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1472008001457.gif
1MB, 300x167px
>>17528869

>What's your stance on when everyone else needs to stop paying for past injustices?

You misinterpret.

In this day and age no one is asking you to pay for past injustices by taking responsibility for it.

Imagine that your grandfather invented a board game and handed it down to you. Now, this board game was designed so that you would win nine times out of ten.

You start with the most money, you have the best chances of skipping all the penalties and your piece, by way of general statistics, has the ability to move farther.

You play this game with all your friends and usually you win. Your friends get mad at you for always winning and ask you to help them change the rules so its fair for everyone.

So. You didn't INVENT the game. You were just handed it down from generations before. Its not your fault the rules favor you or your fault that thousands of people before you that played the game have lost but the fact is that they do, and since the game was handed down to you the only person truly capable of changing the rules is you.

THIS is white privilege. No reasonable person is trying to make you pay for the things your race did six generations before, they're merely asking that you acknowledge that the game was designed for you to win and your help and understanding are needed to change the rules.

White people, statistically, dominate over most every other race. They do this because the system was created to benefit white people. There is no one alive today whose fault this is but its the reality of the times we live.

There is a difference between not being racist and being anti racist. The only thing that you need to do to make sure that nothing changes and the game stays rigged is to sit and do nothing; to sit and think that all you have to do to change the world is not do racist things.

Also, this whole thread is bait.
>>
>>17529015
While /pol/ talks about "white genocide", we are the last bastion of an ancient and proud race.

Co-existence is much different than assimilation. Throughout Latin America, the caste system remains in place even if those countries are "integrated".

We, speaking for the defenders of the bloodline, have no interest in your alien ways, tongues or customs.

We are rebuilding our nation while the traitors would erase us from God's fair Earth through miscegenation and nascient subservience to a foreign society.

The patriots like myself and OP's woman are about making our peoples strong and we do that through breeding back in, not breeding out.

From where do you hail?
>>
>>17525557
She's a crazy psycho bitch. You need to leave her, and not even bother with her. Her mind is completely twisted, and she'll never change if she's telling you shit like "shut up and check your privilege". She'll keep abusing you verbally and being the total racist ass she has been all along, she'll never change.

Leave her, anon. You deserve better.
>>
>>17528869
Not him, but generally shit like that is generational. I'd argue you need 2 generations removed from institutional problems to stop being affected by them. One to stop early imprinting, another to let the children stop being influenced from imprinted parents. That's what I'd guess anyways.

The reason the govt would need to pay for it is if the govt directly or indirectly supported it, through violation of law and principle. Repairing damage done --reparations if you will.

Strict money is a dumb way to do it, but educational scholarships and well-policed community reform seems good. Unfortunately left politicians can milk this shit for votes and to make themselves rich, and ultimately play with racial tension in prder to divide and conquer. Right politicians do the same thing, just with deep seeded fear of backlash from minorities about past injustice and socially reinforced notions of superiority --the counter to white guilt. As well as having to pay for things you get no direct benefit from (though I'd argue not having colored people be panhandling vagrants is a pretty good trade).

Moreover, systems like this take so long to work, it's easy to get detached from their purpose and final goal, especially for an undereducated and overworked lower class. It sure as hell shouldnt be a moneypot forever, regardless of what those invested might say. Alas, there is little incentive for those in power to do anything but prolong and play off it. Thus we get the ignorant lower class infighting until it starts to boil over into higher class's efficacy of wealth generation.

It really does work quite well while it lasts though
>>
>>17529044
>From where do you hail?
My family is from Russia. We moved to the United States when the USSR dissolved. Ethnically I'm half Russian and half European Jewish. I don't spend much time thinking about my heritage or whatever. I'm pretty American. Been in this country since I was four years old but I don't have any particular regard for it. I find nationalism and ethnic pride tiresome.
>>
>>17529103

>I'd argue you need 2 generations removed from institutional problems to stop being affected by them.

>That's what I'd guess anyways.

Your guess is statically wrong in every way possible.

Do you even know what "institutional" means?
>>
File: 1469947230080.jpg (30KB, 975x560px) Image search: [Google]
1469947230080.jpg
30KB, 975x560px
>>17529109
Russia and America are quite the contrast of cultures.

You find it tiresome but for us, race is something you don't (can't) simply turn your back on.
It is a collective experience just like when I go on /pol/ they speak to me on behalf of my whole race, as though I am the representative of my entire culture. That's why I take it so seriously and because I want my communities and children to have the best life, wealth of cultural inheritance and support structures that my generation was deprived of.

Slavic girls are extremely qt, I'm not going to marry out but if I did, it would be for a woman like this.
(Currently studying Cyrillic and Hebrew)

Shalom - I hope you found the insights gleaned from our conversation as refreshing as I did.
>>
>>17525576
>alpha dick
>white man's benefit
>>
>>17525531

She's not your girlfriend, she's just some girl you talk to who you're trying to "red pill" with all your /pol/ trash.
>>
>>17527926
>Living under some sticks and mud
>Grand Cathedrals
Y'know, shitskins should be glad we didn't kill them all off.
>>
>>17528992
Well either buy it back or liberate it through war.

Good luck with either of those
>>
>>17529032
You're an idiot.

At what point do you also need to consider "thank you whitey for giving us literally everything good with humanity" as well.

Or what about all those white lives lost in wars that also benefited shitskins.

Fucking thing further than the superficial for once in your god damn life.
>>
>>17529032
Holy shit you're dumb

I pay for this bullshit through taxes to the government, which pays your lazy people on multiple fronts.

Please tell me what laws say white people get better treatment, better pay, anything.

You're deluded, wake up
>>
>>17529032
I was reading this alright until you falsely equated being white to being privileged

I'm irish (and most white people aren't rich btw) so you can really suck my balls you stupid meme racist

>the system was created to benefit white people
what the fuck are you referring to as "the system".

"the man, in his system" gross oversimplifactions of someone who doesn't understand a fucking thing they are saying.

fine I'll get started on reworking the system by shitposting on 4chan, then things will be okay for all of the black people *mom sponges up drool*
>>
>>17529032
>>17529546
>>17529526
You know, the system that guarantees everyone free speech and has a shit ton of overly zealous anti-discrimination laws.
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>>17525531
>her people

preddy spoogy

Tell her to read stirner.
>>
>>17529565
How dare the white man let me freely voice how oppressed I am!
>>
>>17529032
not going to read your sjw bullshit

get mad and fuck off
>>
OP Here. After thinking about it for a few days I think I've figured out what happened. Her grandfather recently passed away, and he was the only one in her family who doesn't constantly shit talk white people and didn't mind that she was dating a white guy. He passed away a few months ago and shes been seeing more and more of her family as a result. I'm 100% positive now that shes been swayed by the rest of her family. It sucks because while I know they're her family, most of them take advantage of her and ive told her many times but she wont listen. If we breakup I just hope she can see this one day.

>>17528681
Thanks for your posts I appreciate it. While I don't agree with you on some of your later points, your first post really hit home. I've seen white-native mixing before, but rarely, and it was only with ones whos families supported them dating whites and vice versa.

I'd like to ask your opinion though on if aboriginals committing crimes should be excused based on their race? Is it right to you that my girlfriend defends and excuses my mugger and calls me racist that I don't?
>>
File: 1437800038309.gif (2MB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
1437800038309.gif
2MB, 218x228px
>>17525603
> Someone murders your ancestors and takes their home, and throws them out on the street
> 300 Years later the murderers great great great great grandson drives by your homeless shelter in an expensive car wearing your ancestors clothes
>"Hmmm he didn't do anything himself, it was only his ancestors! I will forget everything that was done to me and try to be this man's friend now. Plus, his clothes are super old."
>>
File: 2016-08-17-19-52-49-2142359579.png (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-17-19-52-49-2142359579.png
5KB, 318x159px
>>17530385
I don't believe anyone should be excused of their actions except for the triumph of justice.

I don't like the fact many of my people do all these bad things to themselves and others but this is humanity.

I'm here to help my people.
You sound like you genuinely aren't a man prone to prejudice, remember then blood runs deep and people will do anything to protect it.

I don't like the check your privilege because we have a privilege to be born what we are and to represent our race.
There's still people who want us dead and look down upon us and my people respond to this. Being women, our ladies are very passionate but there are key elements of why this happened and how to get out which they haven't yet gleaned and which those who would see us forever enslaved have attempted to obscure.

It is an extremely small handful of people who are aware, truly, who we are and what we must do to succeed again.

But we all feel it. I truly think she won't be able to get over her resentment of white folks. I don't resent your people but I understand your spirit at the racial level of mind is different than ours and I believe the complete destruction of our race mind would be a catastrophe for humanity.

I hope you find peace in who you are and in the simple majesty of this land we have called home for over 2000 years.
>>
>>17530829
No, the destruction is long overdue
>>
>>17530979
For you.
>>
>>17525531
>there are guys who endure all this shit just to get some pussy

And yet we wonder why society is falling apart now.
>>
>>17530385
>I-It's not her fault!
Just kill yourself already.
>>
File: 1463117917797.jpg (39KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1463117917797.jpg
39KB, 478x373px
This shit is copy pasta, stop responding.
>>
>>17531125
But I don't have a life. I must shit post to make myself feel better
>>
>>17525531
Bitches be crazy yo?
>>
>>17530829
Thanks, you seem like a cool guy who wants his people to excel again. Your perspectives been really nice to hear. I hope you have a good life. I would smoke marijuana with you if we met.
>>
>>17531555
If you live in the 306, it could be arranged.
>>
>>17531555
>>17531722
>Seems like a cool guy, wants to partake in illegal activities with

Retards
>>
>>17532687
>he thinks cannabis is illicit via natural law

>probably holds genocidal view

Retards eh, maybe you're the one who needs to slow down there bud
>>
>>17525563
>Her people's Homeland.

Hahahaha I doubt she even knows "her people" or their culture. 99% sure op's gf live a comfortable Middle class life in Canada and has never experienced anything close to racism. No one who says "kill all white people" has actually been a victim of racism. If they actually had they would want racism to stop no to fuel it. If she wants to kill all white people then she should be openly abused for being a dumb bitch.
>>
You realize people make jokes right. They don't actual held these beliefs or act upon them in public right? Of course not :/
>>
>>17532921
>Natural law

Being this retarded

It's still illegal and yourSaviour JT hasn't done shit to change that.
>>
>>17533769
>If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

I hate anti weed guys. Fucking sheep as it gets.
>>
>>17525531
A girlfriend that believes your death is okay shouldnt be your girlfriend. Shes poison get away from her.
>>
File: Costanza Belittles.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Belittles.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>17525639
KANGZ
WE WUZ KANGZ, JERRY
>>
>>17525642
>how do you know it doesn't affect natives if you're not one yourself retard
>how do you know dogs aren't telepathic if you're not a dog retard
>how do you know falling off cliffs hurts if you've never done it retard
>how do you know radishes don't feel pain if you're not one yourself retard
Skydive yourself with the chandelier bungee, nooseboy.
>>
>>17525531
She's half white, and saying she hates white people? K. Dude, she is psychotic. More than a bitch or a cunt, she is a straight up feminist freak. Seriously, if she respects you so little as to continuously rant about this kind of shit, fuckin drop her. You can do better anon.

>racism against natives is a problem

lol, no it isn't. Listen, you're Italian. In fifty years, from the moment Italians first docked in the US in significant numbers, you guys went from being unable to get a job and forced into slums to being known as hard workers and family oriented. The Irish for the most part did this in the States too, and here in Canada the Chinese did it. But like, fuck the Chinese. Overpricing houses and shiet.

I agree that the native system is broken, but it's partially our fault. We have a say in our future, we have councils and representation, we have our own government and we're required in a certain number to be hired for government of canada jobs and small business loans. but all we want is a government that will give us more more more for nothing in return.

If I was charge, natives would continue to live in the territories where we wouldn't be bothered, with the option of becoming a regular canadian citizen with all the paperwork and move into the provinces. no special status, and burn down the reservations. They're just an icon of our own laziness and excuses.

t. native canadian
>>
>>17533043
>Seconded by nigger

Victims of racism are in two classes, try to stop it by not being racist, working against racist assumptions, and sometimes trying to stop others being racist. Or be too stupid to fight against racism like above, thus sometimes perpetuating racist stereotypes. OPs girl is dumb, or has no experience of racism, quite possibly both.
>>
>>17525563
>You won't ever get it because you're people are not struggling

Faggot pleast fuck off with that shit.
There are people struggling all over the world, whites included.
This

>muh-racist-oppression bullshit

needs to stop unless it's completely legit.
>>
>>17525576
AWALT man, regardless of race.
OP's case is just another proof of this.

PS: dump that sub human bitch, OP.
>>
>>17525583
Found the leftist liberal.
>>
>>17525689
You make me laugh way too hard, anon.
>>
>>17533948
I hate weed guys. Fucking sheep as it gets.
>>
>>17534840
I thought liberals were the sjws
>>
>>17527320
>>17527028
t. buttblasted shitskin
>>
File: CZXrrG2VAAACnxt.jpg (14KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
CZXrrG2VAAACnxt.jpg
14KB, 480x438px
>>17525699
>blacked.com

Mom, today I found a nice meme.
>>
>>17525531
>We live in canada where racism against natives is a problem

Nigga what? No it isn't. Fucking government is gonna spend $8.4 billion on em. Your girlfriend is a cunt, just leave her.
>>
>Canadian natives
KEK

I may be a Native American apache, but I would never date those psycho chicks from Canada, looks like you have been SCALPED Mario
>>
I'm afraid she isn't going to change, anon. So you should start thinking of breaking up with this racist bitch.
>>
> it was ok that that native mugged me and nearly killed my friends because he was probably abused as a child
Most serial killers were beaten by their fathers. Does that excuse their serial killings?

OP she is literally retarded, and you seem to know that.
>>
this is bait
remember when all of 4chun didn't care about being politically correct? man people have dropped their balls along the way
>>
>>17525687
chill dude
it's bait
>>
Let's be real anon, there's two types of natives in Canada. One type is gungho about their heritage and thinks the insane amount of financial support for natives is not enough, it's the government's fault their uncle smokes crack and their sister named her teenage baby jack daniels, and white people are the devil. The other kind think reservations are a fucked system and widespread coerruption and addiction are the biggest obstacle to improving the situation for native kids.

People do not generally cross between these two groups. Decide which one your girl fits and if you can live with that.
>>
>>17525567
A man is responsible for his own actions. Punishing a man for something he didn't do or have any involvement or say in is cruel and unusual punishment. Saying things about race is stupid, just because I share a certain trait in my DNA with caucasians, I,m responsible for the prosecution of natives in America or Canada? Im don't even live there. Retarded. OP maybe your GF is retarded. Maybe she just had a bad day. Learn all you can about your gf's heritage. Atleast if she pulls this crap again you know facts. If she keeps pulling this crap...let her go.
>>
>>17529599
But isn't the concept of reading a person a spook?
>>
File: You_sure_are_stupid.png (768KB, 1338x844px) Image search: [Google]
You_sure_are_stupid.png
768KB, 1338x844px
>>17525603
>hating someone for a crime that was literally impossible for them to commit because they did not physically exist yet
>>
>>17525538
That's most girls in Canada.
>>
>>17538666
>tfw no quebecer gf

I need move to Montreal
>>
>>17525531
>I had a huge fight with my girlfriend yesterday. She's half white and half first nations

Stopped reading right there. I know you're cucked when she makes you say some faggy shit like "first nations" instead of just "injun" like everyone else
>>
>>17527388
This. Leave her, she's way too insane to understand reason and she seems manipulative.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.