[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I subtly tell my gf to lose weight and get fit? She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1466979062295.jpg (27KB, 607x607px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466979062295.jpg
27KB, 607x607px
How do I subtly tell my gf to lose weight and get fit? She's not particularly fat or anything I just want her to be stronger and more shapely. She recently shaved her head and I'm having a hard time finding her attractive. Help me.
>inb4 "stop being shallow, faggot"
>>
If you have any weight to lose, you could ask her to do it together. You know, just say it would be easier for you if she's in it with you.
>>
>>17525389
just start liking nothing but fit girls on instagram/fb
she'll get the memo
>>
>>17525389
>Honey, PETA called today acusing me of having sex with a whale! Crazy isn't?
>>
>>17525398
That's the problem, I'm already very fit.
>>
>>17525407
Say you want a workout buddy and you would love to spend more time with her through that. Bonding through hardships and whatnot.
>>
>>17525389
You have to tell to lose weight or you're going to move on.

Being subtle and giving her deals never works in the long term.

Lighting a fire under ass will whip her in shape and if she doesn't do that nothing will work nad you need to deal with it or find another woman
>>
>>17525389
Why is she fat?
Poor eating habits in general? Stress eater? Lazy?
Instead of just telling her "You're fat", try to find a solution to her specific problem, and suggest you have a lifestyle change together.
>>
You don't.

You get really into it first. Spend some money on it (to the exclusion of her). Spend time on it (to the exclusion of her).

She may want to join you, which is fine.

She may feel a little threatened and insecure, which may prod her into doing something herself.

Just don't criticize her looks.

If anything, compliment her more and let HER go "Oh, no...that's not true. I need to get in shape."

If the passive shit like that doesn't work, don't be direct and critical.

It's pointless, and will stress her out and just make her fatter.

Trust me.

I know.
>>
>>17525442
>Just don't criticize her looks.
>If anything, compliment her more and let HER go "Oh, no...that's not true. I need to get in shape."

That is the worst advice I've ever heard. I don't know if it's me but I've noticed a trend on /adv/ where people are giving OP the worst possible advice
>>
>>17525414
>Lighting a fire under ass will whip her in shape and if she doesn't do that nothing will work nad you need to deal with it or find another woman

The first part is false.

Girls doing stuff out of desperation will stress them out, and they'll fall off the wagon and be worse than before.

I agree on the second part, though. Feel free to leave her at any time.
>>
>>17525389
You don't. You date women who WANT to be fit and are putting in the work from the get-go.

Seriously, where do people get this idea that it is EVER going to well telling someone to be something other than what they are to fit their needs?
>>
>>17525449
>That is the worst advice I've ever heard. I don't know if it's me but I've noticed a trend on /adv/ where people are giving OP the worst possible advice

What kind of mongo planet do you live on where telling a chick she's fat has done anything but stress them out and fatten them more?

As an exerciser myself, the motivation is 100% internal. As a former personal trainer, I can doubly confirm that you either have this desire yourself or you don't.

Pep talks and criticism do exactly jack shit.

The only thing that "works" is giving people factual answers to questions they may have. Period.

Motivation doesn't come from somewhere. It comes from within. And it's not even fucking motiviation anyway. It's discipline.
>>
>>17525450
She's getting fat because she's complacent. She needs to understand OP won't stick around if she continues this
>>
>>17525458
>She's getting fat because she's complacent. She needs to understand OP won't stick around if she continues this

No. She's fat because she doesn't care about fitness.

OP is irrelevant.

I gaurantee she'll tell him to bounce OR she'll do some ignorant shit, go through the motions and get frustrated and quit.
>>
>>17525461
>>17525458
She's not fat OP even said so. ya'll fags need to actually read and not make shit up based off your preconceived bias or agendas. That way you'll give more relevant advice
>>
>>17525469
>She's not fat OP even said so. ya'll fags need to actually read and not make shit up based off your preconceived bias or agendas. That way you'll give more relevant advice

Let me introduce you to the world of women.

"Hello woman. I'd like you be in better shape."

"You're saying I'm fat?"

Shall I go on?
>>
>>17525472
No because that has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>17525478
>No because that has nothing to do with what I said.

Perception is reality.

She's going to hear any criticism as "fat".

Period.

So that's how I'll abbreviate the situation.
>>
>>17525461
And what makes you think she'll care now?

OP is going to stick with her so why would she bother changing?
>>
>>17525402
We both detest social media and rarely use it
>>
>>17525493
>And what makes you think she'll care now?
>OP is going to stick with her so why would she bother changing?

I don't know anything about her.

I just know that both criticism and pep talks are a bunch of wasted breath.

Do I think she'll change? No.

However, one can lead by example and maybe that will passively create a little thought process which will snowball in her mind.

There is no direct solution to someone else's decisions about eating and exercise.
>>
>>17525403
I've tried this before with little success. Maybe if I up the ante and spend more time exercising she'll want to. Thx
>>
>>17525411
Phone sucks, refer to >>17525403
>I've tried this before with little success. Maybe if I up the ante and spend more time exercising she'll want to. Thx
>>
>>17525389
Be active with her. Personally I hate the gym and prefer beach and hiking but whatever you two find fun and active or always wanted to try, do it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.