[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the pros of being a male as opposed to being a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nrm3roHCVn1tudumgo1_1280.jpg (47KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrm3roHCVn1tudumgo1_1280.jpg
47KB, 623x623px
what are the pros of being a male as opposed to being a female nowadays?
>>
>>17525312
no periods or PMS
>>
Age better
>>
Go where I want when I want by myself with basically zero concern that people will take my solo presence as an invitation for sexual advances.
>>
>Piss standing up.
>Have sex without being judged.
>Have friends that dont turn on you for mild things.
>Wear any clothes you want, not spending two hours to get ready when you want to leave the house.
>Can eat loads of food and not have to give a shit about weight cuz everyone loves the fat funny guy.
>Can eat loads and get swole easy.
>>
>>17525334
>Wear any clothes you want
I have to disagree there, fit women can have more fun with clothes
>>
>>17525324
While true, men are still the main focus when it comes to assault/murder. In the west, it's more likely that you would get mugged than for a woman to get raped.
>>
>>17525312
Everything pregnancy related.
Pregnancy is painful, annoying, destructive for your body and for your health. And it ends with giving birth (which basically means being in terrible pain while shitting yourself in a room full of people, watching straight at your vagina).
Women are the ones whose life is mainly affected by children (they have to spend more time with them and get less chances to advance in their career).
Also it is definitely easier to run away from a child if you're a father than if you're a mother.
>>
Have a default identity to build on. You don't ever have to worry about being a girl, and then being you secondarily.
>>
>>17525342
Yeah this seems particularly unappealing.
>>
>>17525343
>You don't ever have to worry about being a girl, and then being you secondarily.

Men have to deal with similar problem despite the supposed push against masculinity. You don't have to ascribe to them, but you won't be respected as a man by either sex.
>>
>>17525342
my mother cut and ran no sweat
>>
>>17525495
>anecdotal evidence somehow supplants a well agreed upon statistic
>>
>>17525507
just thought I'd chime in, relax
>>
>>17525312
>stronger
>smarter
>able to do more jobs
>grasp on emotions
>logical thinking

Cons
>feminization of the western male
>penis envy
>shames for embracing masculinity
>accusations of racism,sexism and general bigotry
>>
>>17525528
you can safely ignore all of those cons
>>
>>17525342

Don't forget the 'Glass Ceiling'.

Women will never rise in the corporate world past a certain point.
>>
>>17525537
Nah. Id rather push back. All this left wing nonsense is annoying. Fight fire with fire.
>>
>>17525312
no saggy tits at old age, well except for fat fucks.
>>
It depends on how good looking you are, how much money you have, how smart you are, and who your family is.

Regardless of gender, these are the things from which privileges rise.

There is no "these people have it easier because they're X". Your average /r9k/ goer might say something like
>Women have it easier because all they have to do is look good
And your typical SJW might say
>Men have it easier because they don't have the pressure of having to look good all the time

Savvy?
>>
>>17525312

Wat's the difference. Males these days are so feminized and neutered they are difficult to tell apart.
>>
>much less hindered by concerns of safety (eg if you're traveling by yourself)
>no pregnancy
>can fuck around as much as you can muster without anyone caring negatively
>also guaranteed orgasm from even mediocre sex
>what's potentially attractive about men is more broad and encompassing than about women - you don't necessarily have to be young or even hot to be seen as very masculine
>you're a more neutral presence, go unnoticed more
>if you excel in something you will just excel and people will look at your accomplishments, your dick is a non-factor
>being part of a long standing tradition of famous men, stories of exceptional men and so on
>physically stronger

And specifically concerning the "nowadays" part;
>at least where I live lots of bigger cities with a lot of students have more young women than men
>with more and more men falling behind and opting for escapism, the value of a well rounded attractive young man only rises
>in the age of multiple marriages and broken families, it is considerably easier to find a date as a single dad or divorced man than as a single mom or divorced older woman
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.