[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 25 >30 old girl with kid start selling food near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cco.png (113KB, 540x269px) Image search: [Google]
cco.png
113KB, 540x269px
>be me 25
>30 old girl with kid start selling food near my work in a cart
>went few days to get breakfast
>3 weeks past
>didnt went that day for food
>pass in front of the cart in my way home for lunch
>girl ask why didnt i come and ask for my number in case i want her to send me the food
>the next day went to eat, girl told me she needs money for some debt
>give her number of friend that lends money, and some other numbers
>my friend never went to see if he can lend her the money, other numbers give her a no
>told me she really needs the money

she started totalk to me nicely only when she needed the money also she said that if i help her get it she would take me out somewhere what do you say guys should i lend her the money? by the way its like 35 bucks
>>
>>17525236
you're willing to give her random peoples numbers but not just give/lend her 35 bucks. the fuck dude? just get lunch from her a few days in a row, or get lunch from her once and give her a big tip.

if she's genuine you'll be able to tell, if she keeps nagging you for money tell her to fuck off. it's pretty simple and being some what decent sometimes over something so trivial isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>17525293
>you're willing to give her random peoples numbers but not just give/lend her 35 bucks. the fuck dude?
This. How fucking awkward must that be?
>>
>>17525236
op here sorry if i didnt explain myself in the phone numbers, there where numbers of people that lend money they work lending people money but at high interest rate shits like 10 to 20%
>>
File: 1465919558952.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1465919558952.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>17525236
>30 old girl
>>
>>17525317
>the oldest girl alive
>>
>>17525309
No body is gonna take out a loan for 35 fucking dollars damn dude.
>>
I know I wouldn't. I don't know if this is common anywhere else, but in my area there are people who pull small scams like that. In any case it sounds shady as fuck. 30 years old woman has a debt of 35 fucking bucks and no way of repaying it other than asking a complete stranger? Really sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
she basicly wants to do a sexual favor for money op, if she aint ugly, go for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.