[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No green text cause mobile > be me 18 y/o girl > be him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1467483786836.jpg (48KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467483786836.jpg
48KB, 720x514px
No green text cause mobile

> be me 18 y/o girl
> be him 21 y/o
> we meet, cute and silly af
> he's in the region just for the holidays, 2 weeks remaining
> decided to date anyway cause love at first sight
> texts escalate quickly but he loves it
> constantly praise e/o cause we're so goddamn in love
> see e/o, have sex. All is good
> comes back home, nothing changes
> comes back to my place a month later for 3 days. Best weekend of our life
> comes back home, distant and cold and delusional af
> says it's going too fast. Wut m8 you liked it when I went down didn't you ???
> no more hearts, no more I love you's. I have to beg for it
> sexting becomes mechanical
> asks me to send less and less texts
> I complie unwillingly but it's never enough
> we went from honeymoon to dead-bedroom-marriage in two months. Not okay
> when I tell him it's either I'm busy gtfo or boohoo I don't deserve you I'm so edgy and confused in my head I actually love you and miss you
> he kinda dumps me but actually no cause he says he still loves and wants me
> I'm freaking out, wonder if he's not getting depressed (he has no friends where he lives)
> sexting is getting better tho
> I'm sticking with him until he figures the shit out of himself cause fuck I love him and I don't want to dump him when he sounds so lost
> I'm emotionally exhausted : can barely sleep at night, lost appetite, random bursts of crying
> what do to ease the pain without hurting him ?

(Pic related, it's us)
>>
he's with you until he finds someone better
>>
He just wanted to fuck, he never wanted anything long term. He most likely found another at his home country, I mean cmn on you're not this oblivious to the world are you?
>>
>>17525210
> comes back to my place a month later for 3 days. Best weekend of our life
This is where it went wrong. you assumed feelings for the both of you
>>
>>17525213
Yeah, I thought about it. Hard to swallow but not unlikely

>>17525213
Cause obviously you'd spend 3 days chilling and cuddling with someone you just want to fuck...
Besides that he always complains to everyone about how lonely he is, so I highly doubt he found someone there.

Listen here it's the first guy I date and I'm not born with a fucking social interaction manual in my hands, so yes, I am this oblivious to the world. I'd advise you to show some mercy to the naive ones like me out there. Doesn't hurt a bit.
>>
>>17525227
He often told me how he had so much fun and he'll never forget the time we spent together, so I don't think the problem is here... now go figure out whether it was honest or not :/
>>
>>17525210
Make sure to give him a lot of Scooby snacks
>>
>>17525234
Again not trying to be mean. but he's a male like me we will say ANYTHING to get laid.
his situation isn't as bad as he explained it. or you're dealing with somebody with mental issues
You're only 18 so its easy to trick girls like you
>>
>>17525263
Oh God yeah, the cosplay ><
>>
>>17525270
>we
Everytime
>>
>>17525270
It sounds sad what you're telling me, because I've always been surrounded by very respectful guys (unless that's what you call betas... ? I wouldn't be surprised if manliness here is defined by your lack of human decency...). So I thought I knew what to expect.

But he claims I'm his first as well... I'm disappointed ti the very least
>>
>>17525210
First off, ask him what the real problem is and if it has to do with any hidden opinions of you or issues and to just be straight up. if he has a negative opinion of you you're probably kind of fucked.

If that's not it, and it's something along the lines of him just being unsure or needing some level of alone time to do things or figure stuff out just tell him to man up and that you'll be supportive and you put the effort into what should be done, the hard part is figuring out is what should be done to help you and him. and that it's okay to take things seriously without being nervous and shit.
>>
>>17525307
Well it's already done... ? He's telling me I'm cute and attractive and devoted and all that shit, so I (or my desperation) would fall for the second option. He really is the introvert type.

Yeah, I thought about telling him to chill the fuck out, but susceptible as he is I'd rather avoid telling him this way. Of course I'll be supportive, that's what I'm here for, but I didn't expect things to turn out this way desu
>>
And we both don't know what should be done, that's the issue. But we're supposed to meet again in two weeks, so I hope it'll help him setting his critical mind on tracks
>>
>>17525341
>grasping at straws

Oh boy.
>>
>put out easily
>ask why guy doesn't take you seriously
well, if you act like a slut, you are going to be tried like a slut.
As simple as that.
>>
>>17525460
treated*
>>
>>17525460
He can try as much as he want. I won't give up that easily.

And surprisingly enough, people who find each other attractive actually get in each other pants. Simple as that.
>>
>>17525489
and that doesn't translate to functional relationships.
I've seen this happening before, a girl getting a lot of attention and nice things from someone they like, they just jump at it blindly without a second though and then when they are eventually dumped they can't accept they were just used.
>>
>>17525502
I'm not sure I get it...
>>
>>17525529
I mean, why would I have second thoughts about it ? I'm supposed to trust him, am I not... ?
>>
>>17525529
>>17525532
some guys are like that, they know how to get into a girl pants and act like they are genuinely interested.
This guy just wanted a quick fuck and he just said the right things to get it.
>>
>>17525534
Oh... human nature is frightfully heartless sometimes :(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.