[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (576KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
576KB, 245x180px
Recently I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my brother, and I'm more pissed at him for it honestly.

Through our adolescence and adulthood, he's always been a huge ladies man while I've struggled with being shy, short, and awkward. He's had no problem getting beautiful women, a couple of whom he knew beforehand were huge crushes of mine at the time.

For the past few months I've been dating what I thought was a wonderful girl. Gorgeous, witty, somehow shared my very solitary interests such as vidya and manga, seemingly sweet and compassionate. Given how hard my love life has been, it felt like winning the lottery.

Over the Fourth of July weekend she was introduced to my family, and she seemed to really hit it off with my bro. Maybe I should've known something was up, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and not come across as a jealous douche.

About a week ago I caught them in the act. Not only that, it was obviously a blowjob, something she's always been extremely reticent to do with me. I broke up with her on the spot despite her pleas and protests. After she left, my bro tried reasoning with me and apologizing, but I basically told him that I hated him, wished he was never my brother, and wouldn't care if he wound up dead in a ditch tomorrow He continued trying to reason with me, but I just doubled down. In response he clocked me in the jaw and stormed out. So hard that a couple of my molars feel really loose.

My twin sister, who's been like my best friend all my life, thinks I overreacted to the situation and is refusing to talk to me. Parents feel similarly apparently, and even my now-ex chewed my ass out over it when she came back to get some stuff she had at my place. Am I wrong to feel this way? I genuinely don't love him or consider him family anymore, and I'm not sure if there's anything that could ever change that.
>>
>>17525003
>Am I wrong to feel this way?
Not at all. You can't really help how you feel anyway.

>My twin sister, who's been like my best friend all my life, thinks I overreacted to the situation and is refusing to talk to me. Parents feel similarly apparently, and even my now-ex chewed my ass out over it when she came back to get some stuff she had at my place.
They're upset because now all future family events are ruined. They just want you to give in and get over it, and because you aren't, they're choosing to blame you over your brother. He sounds like shit, to be honest.

>I genuinely don't love him or consider him family anymore, and I'm not sure if there's anything that could ever change that.
He clearly doesn't care about you either. You don't do that to people you think of as family, no matter how strong your urges are. You show restraint and respect.

>About a week ago I caught them in the act.
I'm sorry, OP. That's fucking horrible. If you don't mind reliving the memory for a moment, what were their excuses? Why did they think that this was okay?
>>
>>17525003
What a fucking shit family...
>>
>fucking your girlfriend
>Hits you when you find out
Jesus, if you don't punish your brother badly you deserve being walked all over like this

Also
>Family siding against you and refusing to talk to you
>Because you were angry at your girlfriend sucking your brother's dick

What kinda family is this? This is some sitcom tier shit.
I'd sincerely move somewhere else and start life anew, leaving these people behind completely, but not before breaking the jaw of your asshole brother and cutting all contact with that sloppy whore you call a girlfriend.
>>
>>17525003
So instead of being mad at your brother that caused this, they're mad at you for not giving in and forgiving him? your ex and your brother betrayed you and have no right thinking you should forgive them.

Your twin has some nerve. It's not your fault you were cheated on. Your bother did it, so she can back the fuck off.
>>
Drug your brother and shave off his eyebrows and half his head hair. Record it and wake him up by slapping him with a hand full of shaving cream before you leave to start a new life OP.
>>
>>17525030
>I'd sincerely move somewhere else and start life anew, leaving these people behind completely, but not before breaking the jaw of your asshole brother and cutting all contact with that sloppy whore you call a girlfriend.
This, but if I were OP, I wouldn't hurt them back. That would give them even more justification over blaming OP and could possibly be used against him if the brother decides to take legal action. Leave them without a word so that they're always left wanting a sense of closure.
>>
File a charge against him for assault.
>>
Wow, this is unreal. I suggest you move to the other side of the country and never see them again.
>>
>>17525045
I second this
>>
>>17525003
Damn. First I would never do that to a brother of mine and has two of his gf's make moves on me and I shot them down. One came to my apt late at night trying to crawl in bed with me and I shoved her out the door and uncomfortably told him what she did the next day. He was mad, a little at me, but he realized I wouldn't cross the line for a slut piece of shit.

Your brother is a fuck head. I hope you get the fuck away from your dysfunctional family that rewards this type of behavior.
>>
>>17525024
I caught them pretty red handed so they didn't have much in the way of excuses. My ex tried telling me how much she loved me, that this was apparently a one time thing, and how she was willing to do absolutely anything to regain my trust.

After she left my bro basically had this "girls come and go, you're a good guy and you'll find someone else" attitude. Hearing that alone would've been enough to make me flip my shit.
>>
>>17525045
>Leave them without a word so that they're always left wanting a sense of closure.
This
If you want to punish them, this is how
>>
File assault charge against your brother, NEVER GIVE IN TO THE FUVKED UO BULLYING YOUR FAMILY IS DOING THEYRE LITERALLY SUBHUMAN FOR THAT. Fuck up literally every family event you can in spite of them for this. But seriously file an assault charge against your brother fuck his life up for this
>>
>>17525074
>My ex tried telling me how much she loved me, that this was apparently a one time thing, and how she was willing to do absolutely anything to regain my trust.
That she would say this after doing such a thing and THEN chewing you out for not taking her back (or making up with your brother) is very telling. You dodged a bullet, but your family is absolutely fucking horrible.

>"girls come and go, you're a good guy and you'll find someone else"
Yeah, until he fucks them too. What a piece of shit. I still can't believe that your family has the audacity to justify these horrible actions and invalidate your feelings. They fucking suck.
>>
Poison
>>
>>17525074
What do you plan to do from here?
>>
>>17525003
Where do you live, if it's close I'll drive and beat the shit out of your brother and your ex. No one will ever know who/why/what or when.
>>
>>17525003
Your brother is a cunt, your ex-gf is a cunt, find people who aren't cunts. You're not in the wrong, at all. Damn I'd be fucking pissed if I were in your shoes, I'd tell everyone to fuck themselves if they took his side.
>>
>>17525142
I'm feeling partial to the advice to just cut ties and start over completely, but leaving my twin sis behind will be heartbreaking.

Assault charges also sound tempting if all I have to do is file a report, but if it's a whole ordeal with court appearances and shit I may not even bother with it. The less I see of him, the better.
>>
>>17525167
fuck your twin sister, she isn't on your side. fuck your family. press charges and cut them out, or tell me where you live.
>>
>>17525167
>but leaving my twin sis behind will be heartbreaking.
This is a time when she should be supportive of what happened instead of blaming you. If she wants to be nice and support, stay in contact. Otherwise, she just sounds like another golden child abusing the scapegoat.
>>
Families always have massive biases towards certain members. When my family took my sister side for doing something idiotic, I flat out told them that I won't be seeing them again.

Of course after that they backed down. I still don't talk to them much though.

Fuck your family and fuck the whore. Replace those shitty people with better ones.
>>
>>17525184
RBN get out.
>>
>>17525167
if you want to tell someone then let it be your twin sister but I would be very clear with her you are disappointed in her support of what your brother did with your gf. If you cannot express displeasure with someone that has betrayed you and if she doesn't get that then you are better without all of them
>>
>>17525195
Republic Broadcasting Network? I'm lost.
>>
Fuck your whole family. You did literally everything right and nothing wrong except not pressing charges on your brother for assault. I'd leave that place and cut them all out of my life. They don't respect you.
>>
>>17525197
A subreddit where people go to complain about their parents. It's against the rules to tell someone that their family isn't abusive, or that they're in the wrong. RBN stands for raised by narcissists. Unsurprisingly filled with people who are obviously the problem, overreacting to everything. Commonly use the terms scapegoat (to refer to themselves or other posters) and golden child (to refer to siblings who have an easier time in the family and don't see what the problem is). Nothing indicates that OP's sister is a golden child or that she's nonredeemable, though they're clearly being cunts. Nothing indicates his parents are narcissists though they're being cunts.
>>
>>17525003
how did you not kill them both?
>>
>>17525211
Ah. Well those are common terms anyway. Thank you for explaining.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471497181455.jpg (132KB, 625x506px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471497181455.jpg
132KB, 625x506px
Damn man. First, my condolences. I'm sure I don't need to go on about how shitty they are, plenty of people have said that already. What I CAN tell you is that you handled the situation properly and even though you don't know me, I'm proud of you. You did the right thing. I had a similar situation, as far as being an older brother and having familial conflicts.

Although my brother always got the carrot and I got the stick, my big antagonist was my dad. Eventually, he put his hands on me and I broke that fool's nose. Then I left. I stopped talking to my mom, dad, and brother (who, at the time, was maybe 11 or 12). I left and cut ties from them for nearly two years. They didn't even know I was graduating high school until they got a letter about it (I was not on track to pass when I left). I decided that they were going to fucking respect me, or as far as they're concerned I may as well be dead.

When I came back, my brother was like 14, and had grown up so much without me. It genuinely hurt. It still hurts, even though he's turning 21 this month. But even so, leaving was the BEST decision I ever made. It certainly wasn't easy, emotionally or financially. But I wanted to make a point: that I'm not here as a punching bag. I'm not a placeholder, I'm not some dude who lives here. I told them that I'd be respected or I'd be gone, and they called me on it.

So I guess what I'm saying is, demand what's yours. You deserve respect, and it's your right to stand up for yourself and DEMAND it. Or, you leave. It'll hurt, but trust me, it'll hurt your family worse. Bad. So bad that they will not ever fucking forget that you are entirely capable of getting up, walking out the door, and never talking to any of them again.

My family and I are very close, now. This story has a happy ending, years later. But, even though we're all friendly now, I drew a line in the sand and I guarantee that my Dad, Mom, brother, aunts, uncles, and all the kings men remember where it is.
>>
>>17526011
This. Make us all proud op
>>
File: 1472307818894-g.jpg (27KB, 450x423px) Image search: [Google]
1472307818894-g.jpg
27KB, 450x423px
>>17525003
>trusting women ever
This is the one thing mudslimes got right, keeping an eye on their women.
>>
>>17525003

A lot of the time when people claim that they are being gaslighted, they're overreacting. You are not. You are right and you know it. Stick to it, OP. If they try to convince you that you are wrong, just look them in the eye and say, "This is some shameful shit."
>>
>>17525003
OP must be a scumbag if everyone in his life hates him that much
>>
File: 1456279144451.jpg (10KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456279144451.jpg
10KB, 280x200px
>>17525003
>Am I wrong to feel this way? I genuinely don't love him or consider him family anymore, and I'm not sure if there's anything that could ever change that.

Absolutely fucking not.

Fuck your brother. He's a cunt and was wrong to punch you.

Fuck your EX gf she's a home wrecking slut (yes, she fucked up the dynamics of your family, thus a home wrecker)

Fuck your parents and sister for siding with your piece of shit brother.

He could of had any woman, but he had to have yours.

I'd just leave if I were you, but you're probably not independent. But I'd just leave anyway instead of being about literal trash like these people who call themselves "family".

They will never see what they did wrong, and you should not try to convince them - the won't ever see it. Just cut them out of your life and save yourself the effort and pain - they didn't care about you, so why should you care about them even the slightest?
I bet they favored him over you, treated him as the golden child, etc. Don't put up with it anymore.

if you do, you're a bitch - plain and simple.

Whats next? He fucks your wife then crashes your car but it's still your fault somehow? Fuck these fucking people.
>>
>>17525003
b8, not too bad though op, got lots of genuine replies
>>
>>17525003

Your brother is a shitbag for doing that to you and you did the right thing breaking up with her. If I were you I wouldn't talk to him anymore than needed and not introduce gfs to the family anymore if they all take his side.
>>
>>17525003
I cannot know exactly how you reacted in the particular situation but i will say this:

If your girlfriend cheated on you with a stranger you would have no reason to hate the cheater. But it given that the person who did the cheating with her was close and cared for person in your life is absolutely disgusting. Obviously she isnt worth any amount of your time, but your brother is. Yes he violated your trust, yes what he did is absolutely despicable but you should at the very least express your hurt feelings to him. Do not yell them, curse them, or insult him with your feelings. Say it matter of factly. Then state that it will take much time and work to develop the trust you had before what had happened. Most importantly, FUCKING COMMUNICATE!!

> I genuinely don't love him or consider him family anymore, and I'm not sure if there's anything that could ever change that.

This is very extreme. Even in the worst case scenario you should still love your brother even if you recognize his presence is toxic in your life.
>>
>>17527335
No matter how you reacted, short of violent or vulgar, your parents and sister should have sided with you rather than playing the childish silent game.
>>
Your family is shit OP. Write a fake suicide letter blaming everyone and wait for someone to stop you while your family gets the blame.
>>
>>17525003
Girls that cheat suck.

The same thing happened to me except that it wasn't my brother, it was just some random douche...so really that's not the same thing at all.

But the whole GF-who-doesn't-like-giving-me-blowjobs-but-then-she-blows-some-douche happened to me. It seems to be a theme with a certain type of women. So yeah, you dodged a bullet with respect to your ex, as others have said.

As for your family, that sucks. You should stop speaking to your brother altogether.

Tell the rest of your family that you won't come to any event or gathering at which he is present. Or don't. But either way, I would go ahead and double down on your animosity towards him.

He's already shown unbridled hostility towards you. That your sister doesn't see things that way is a symptom of her being weak and fake. She doesn't want you and your brother to have a healthy relationship. She just wants both of you to act as though things are okay when clearly they aren't. But hopefully if you stand your ground, your sister will come around.

I would never accept an apology from your brother though. He's a lazy, sadistic asshole. He got your GF to blow him precisely BECAUSE it would hurt you, not in spite of that fact.
>>
>>17526113
Yeah...maybe.

Or you can just not treat women like their people and not special princesses. Of course, many of them won't tolerate a guy who doesn't put on a good show for them, but there are quite a few women out there who are decent people. Most of them are already taken though :(
>>
>>17527290
this, holy shit
>>
>>17525003

Damn OP what a literal nightmare
>>
>>17525003
don't tolerate anymore shit from your brother if you choose to stay
gotta stand your ground or gtfo
you dont want to suffer in silence
>>
>>17525003
slit all their throats with one of those straight razors you could get at your provision shop for 50p 'cos thats how much their lives are really worth.
>>
>>17525003
I'm going to go and assume this is just a made up story, because holy shit if this is real, OP has been in contact with some of the worst human beings on the planet
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 425x119px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 425x119px
>>17525003
Ditch your family asap.
>>
File: 1472363410301.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1472363410301.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
>>17525167
Your twin sister told you to "get over it"

She is either too immature to understand what happened, doesn't give a fuck about you or both. Ditch that whore in the making.
>>
>>17525003
With No respect at all FUCK YOUR BROTHER if he gave a fuck about you he wouldnt have done that and also fuck your sisters idgaf if shes young or an old cunt she doesnt want to talk to you ? Fine Well FUCK HER you dont need your shit brother or the cunt of your sister. dont be a bitch dont take shit from your brother. cuz if he was a real brother he wouldn't have fucked your bitch. thats all i gotta say. if u want to be a bitch and cry about it or fight.
>>
Disown your family.... OP I am truly sorry about what you went through. That sounds traumatizing.

My brother tried to make moves on some of my gfs in the past but never got far. He was better looking when we were younger (hasn't aged well tho) but I can't imagine the horror of seeing something like that.

Your family doesn't care about you. My only suggestion is to start networking now, work on yourself and make new friends so that when you leave your family you never feel like going back. That was my mistake. My family was pure shit, but I failed to make friends when I was younger (partly because of them running off any friend I made). As I got older the trauma of family life made it hard to make friends and I collapsed and went back to be near them. Biggest mistake of my life. Trust me some families you just survive and some you escape from. Please prepare a new life for yourself away from them.
>>
That's fucked man, I'm really sorry. Don't let those awful people back into your life.
>>
>>17525003
Yes good goy just accept that is your fate being a cuck.

Better option for you is to broke contact with all your family forever, they clearly do not like you at all.
>>
File: 1470024764460.jpg (22KB, 620x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470024764460.jpg
22KB, 620x358px
>>17525003
Terrible situation. Just move on.

My condolences.

It's okay anon, I LOVE YOU.
>>
OP, for your sake and your personal development, I really hope this acts as a turning point in your life, a lesson that shapes your personality.

You don't deserve this kind of treatment, anybody would feel this way if their own family were this unsupportive of them. Your brother willingly ruined your relationship, and then punched you in the face. I hope that you haven't left any details out that might make this scenario more believeable, but having a family that are completely blind to me, I'm not that optimistic this story isn't as bad as you say.

You have every right to cut contact with them, if family are there to support you and they let you down like this, what good are they anyway? Carve your own path. Find people in this world who won't steal your girlfriends and get violent with you.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.