[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get away with a PC stealth grow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: PC-Grow-Box-DIY.jpg (43KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
PC-Grow-Box-DIY.jpg
43KB, 650x500px
What's the best way to get away with a PC stealth grow?
Obviously keeping light in and carbon filter but it's also very important to not cause suspicion about an extra PC case.
>>
I live with my mom BTW (no not underage)
>>
Only a regular weed smoker would seriously consider an idea this stupid.
>>
File: 928365.jpg (46KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
46KB, 500x361px
>can do anything in life
>choose to be this stupid
>>
>>17524940
>to not cause suspicion of an extra PC case

Literally who would give a fuck that you have two computer towers. Even if they did, simple answer: "oh its just my server"

Wow, that was really hard.
>>
Gonna need sauce on how to setup
>>
Aren't your outtake fans just going to blow the smell around your room?

>muh activated carbon

This shit isn't going to work if people are actually going to enter your room and you know it.
>>
>>17524940
Be less concerned about the case and more concerned about the lighting and strain type. You need an indica and a 6500k bulb
>>
File: 46546.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
46546.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
>>17525501
Don't grow in your mothers house without her knowledge. That is very disrespectful and selfish.

If or when the police find out you are growing marijuana your mom would be arrested and all her assets frozen or seized (her car, house, bank accounts, anything of value really...) also she could lose her job and custody of any children under 18.

Wait until you move out, also a PC case grow will get you about an 8th cured and dried....Is 20 dollars worth all that?

Don't be irresponsible. If you want to take risks like that don't involve your parents or siblings
>>
>>17525535
There's not a lot of things I can do.
>>
>>17527048
You're asking an anonymous image board how to grow pot in your mother's house without her knowing, I'd say you're right.
>>
>>17526617
I might not move out for quite some time.
My job pays very little.
>>
>>17527750
too fucking bad. Get a second job or look for a better paying one.
>>
>>17527750
Yet you consider spending money on drugs instead of getting your own place. The short-sightedness is strong in this one.
>>
>>17527773
The grow setup wouldn't even be a half month of rent. I have more than enough money for growing weed but living alone costs a fuckton of money every month.
>>
>>17525750
Yeah, it should work. There's still a slight chance that some suspicion would be raised in some way and once it's there it's hard to get rid of.
>>
>>17527813
You are still wasting your money on weed when you're poor
>>
>>17528930
I'd be poor if I lived alone. When I live with my mom I have like 800€ after all my expenses (includes money to my mom) so a little weed money is not a problem. Buying things sometimes is one thing, drastically increasing my monthly expenses is something completely different.
>>
>>17528962
You are continuing to spend money on consumables w while you're strapped for cash
>>
>>17528971
I'm not really strapped for cash as long as my expenses are small.
>>
>>17528989
Clear it with your mom beforehand like I did
>>
>>17525524
I smoke weed every day and I wouldn't consider this.

How the fuck do you expect a plant to grow in a cramped space like that? By the time it hits veg, it'll be too close to the light and leaves will burn.

What about ventilation? That fan isn't going to do shit. It won't do /shit/.

Furthermore, I can tell that dumbass in the OP used tinfoil to coat the whole thing, which is actually a fucking terrible reflector if you know anything about growing pot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.