[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a pre-teen or an early teen or whatever and both me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1443947997355.jpg (36KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443947997355.jpg
36KB, 498x750px
When I was a pre-teen or an early teen or whatever and both me and my best friend were discovering our sexualities and all that jazz we used to go to the school bathroom and make out sometimes. We, or I at least, just viewed it as practice, it lasted from when we were 11 to 13 and afterwards we both just dated boys and did normal stuff and we were straight and it's all cool. She's even engaged now.

However we went to a bar the other day and she drank a little and we started recollecting memories and she brought up the bathroom and asked me if I remembered it and if it was good. I said I remembered it. Then she asked me if I ever missed it, I asked why she was talking about that, and she said "I don't know." But ever since then I can't stop thinking about why the fuck she'd bring it up.

Do I brush this off as a drunken mistake or is there a message here?
>>
Drunken mistake and nothing else. People say stupid shit all the time when they are drunk.

Btw making out with your friend in the school's bathroom is just weird.
>>
>>17524783
Why is it weird?
>>
>>17524788

What do you mean why is it weird? You are asking why two heterosexual girls making out in secret in the school's bathroom is weird?

What world do you live in that this is normal behaviors for pre-teen girls? You think guys do this with their friends? Why shouldn't the same standard be held up for girls?
>>
Your friend enjoyed the time and wants to do it again. Its not a drunken mistake and probably got excited about doing it again.

Peoples mistakes when drunk are just a window into what they really think.
>>
>>17524794
I don't know if it's that uncommon, it didn't even really start because of us.

I remember we were playing with the other girls one day and me and my friend went and hid behind a rock, and they started yelling and teasing us that we were kissing. I got super embarassed and left. The other day my friend called me to the bathroom and confessed she wanted to try it and then it started.

The progression always seemed natural to me.
>>
>>17524804

I don't care how common it is, my point is that is abnormal behavior. You would never see two straight guys practicing kissing and the same for the vast majority of girls.

Can't believe you think this is normal.
>>
>>17524810
Maybe it's just because I lived it, I don't know. Also in two years nothing overtly sexual happened but it definitely evolved more into making out or w/e over time. We were each other's first kiss and we stayed friends so it never seemed abnormal to me.

>>17524800
I thought about this but the timing just seemed way off. NOTHING happened since then, she's engaged and I'm seeing a guy.
>>
>>17524794
Some guys do experiment sexually with friends, they're just less open about it.

Obviously it's too little to go by but it does sound to me like it was more than experimentation for her. Could be that she's got a hunch that she's a lesbian, or a bisexual girl with strong preference for women. It could also be that she's normally into men but you really struck a chord with her.

Either way I'd try to probe a bit and see how excited she really is to get married... Maybe the whole official feeling of it all stirred up old doubts or desires.
>>
>>17524822

Maybe she was having marriage anxiety and remembered a good time in her life when she was talking to you?

Who knows. If it really is bothering you, talk to her about it at length.
>>
>>17524822
Take the messages with a grain of salt, obviously you never know what everyone else is secretly doing but I know more girls who at some point made out with a female friend than girls who didn't.
>>
>>17524794
>Why shouldn't the same standard be held up for girls?
Jesus, you really are looking for any excuse to interject some sort of 'male rights' angle on this, huh?

It's not weird that young teenagers would explore their sexuality, of any gender. It's not uncommon whatsoever, and I don't know what 'standards' you assume they should be held up to.

Anyway, OP, I think she was hitting on you. Because, at least where I'm from, '''straight''' women make out all the time, for whatever reason. She probably wanted to try again.
>>
>>17524866

Whatever you say fag. Keep convincing yourself this is normal behaviors for a teenager.
>>
>>17524866
>She probably wanted to try again.

Welp this is really strange for me to read.
>>
>>17524822
Something probably got her thinking about it again. She's probably always had a little bit of a crush on you, but it never developed further.

Maybe she has a fantasy of you two running off together, or maybe she's just been thinking about what she really wants.
>>
>>17524871
Lol, just because nobody made out with you in high school doesn't mean that nobody else did.

It might be strange to find two same-gendered, 'straight' kids that are older (16-17) doing that, but 11 year olds? Some young girls go as far as to masturbate each other.

I don't know about you man, but all my best friends growing up were girls. And if there's one thing I can say with absolute, 100% certainty, is that young girls WILL explore their body and they WILL requisition the help of close friends.

In the US, sex ED is kept under such wraps, I don't know why you think it's so unusual that a young girl's sexual appetite might grow faster than her moral understanding of the situation. All that I'm seeing is that you never had anyone actually divulge secrets to you.

NOW, that being said, it's probably far more uncommon to see this between boys than it is girls, since our understanding of DON'T BE GAY in 5th grade is instilled far before sexual education actually is. And puberty isn't quite as...virulent?

Honestly nigger the only impression I am getting from you is that you neither had any kind of young sexual experience, nor did you have any female friends willing to open up to you about theirs. So out of everyone here, you're the absolute least qualified to have an opinion on it.
>>
>>17524871
>normal behavior
>coming from the guy who lives in his basement lurking /adv/
>>
>>17524896

Didn't read.

>>17524897

Keep projecting.
>>
>>17524886
That's still weird for me because wanting to do anything else nowadays would imply we'd have sex, since we're grown up now, and that's a bit freaky to me. I don't know if she'd go there, and I know she never has, with a girl. We kinda stopped once we figured we were starting to go too far.
>>
>>17524901
Lol yeah, /we're/ the bitter ones

Don't you have an /r9k/ thread to lend your expertise to?
>>
>>17524904

Never been to /r9k/ in my life but hey keep throwing your little hissy fit.
>>
>>17524903
When you stopped, was that your idea or hers?

I'm not saying she's madly in love with you, but something obviously got her thinking, and maybe had thought about sex with you.

It might just be unresolved feelings and excitement from when you two were experimenting.
>>
>>17524916
Both I think. When we started we would literally just lock a door, sit in the toilet and kiss very slowly until recess was over. We didn't even know how to use tongue. Then we started using tongue, then holding onto the body, then making out, hands started going around, etc. In our last year we were full ass-grabbing and all that (which is weird practice because women don't grab men's asses). One day we were doing it and the finger kinda went THERE and it freaked us both out and we left it for later. Then we agreed to try "the rest" at her house one day but both gave up and she started making out with a boy she liked instead. I think we just outgrew it.

Never talked about this like this.
>>
>>17524908
>Never been to /r9k/ in my life
You should check it out, I think you'd fit right in.

And characterize this however you want, m8. I'm in my robe, drinking my coffee, listening to music, and enjoying my morning before going to work. I'm not the one who missed out on a decade of adolescent sex-play, I'm literally just calling you out on being a defensive fuckboy.
>>
>>17524945

> I'm in my robe, drinking my coffee, listening to music, and enjoying my morning before going to work

Not into dude but hey do you guy. Some of you fags on here are straight up weirdos.
>>
>>17524981
Keep projecting
>>
>>17524928
It does kind of sound like she might have been thinking about what would have happened if you continued.

Bringing it up with her might be a bit strange and make her feel bad. It might just be best to leave it and assume its just thoughts.

You could also just try see how she acts when youre affectionate or touch her.
>>
>>17524794
Shut the fuck up dude. It's not wierd.
>>
>>17525044
This is the problem, we're best friends. I am affectionate and I do touch her. We've slept in each other's houses countless times and she's seen me changing and watched me shower and vice-versa. And the making out was so normal to us that after we stopped doing it we never mentioned it again and got along as usual.

So WHY would she bring it up. This is what fucked me.
>>
>>17525052
There might have been signs you've missed this time, because you're just use to her you may not have noticed.

Its difficult to know why she brought KT up now. It might have just been a film she watched. But if she asked if you missed it, it implies she does.
>>
>>17524780
shes bi-sexual and wants to fuck you again before she marries her boyfriend
how can you not see this?
>>
>>17525071
>>17525099
So what do I do?
>>
>>17525123
I wish i was a lesbian...
>>
>>17525123
Not really much you can do. If youre not interested in her, you just have to leave it. Making a thing of it would just make things awkward.

The only other possibility is to indulge her.
>>
>>17525123
Do you want to kiss her again? If so go for it
If not just shake it off as her being drunk and move on
Honestly no offense to your friend but even if you
made out with her again I think she just wants a taste of you and still stay with her husband
>>
>>17525154
>>17525158
Honestly I thought about it but I just rubbed one off to the memories and I'm fine now.
>>
>>17525175
Sounds like you both want it. Just do it then.
>>
>>17525194
>cheating for a lesbian fantasy
Don't do it unless you really want it and break up with your bf
>>
File: 1451548497638.gif (637KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1451548497638.gif
637KB, 624x352px
>>17524780
gonna need some photos
pls
>>
>>17525194
Not really, it was just hot describing the acts and such.
>>
>>17525207
There are no pics, and if there were they'd probably be illegal. Every situation has been described already.
>>
>>17524981
>all my friends growing up were girls
Oh that's right, I forgot you didn't read that because it had words with more than two syllables.
You can think it's weird if you want, but you should understand that these standards you think people should start respecting are entirely in your head, and you're in the minority, at that.
This shit is common. I'm sorry that conflicts with the image of reality you've built up from behind your computer screen.
>>
Maybe she is bi?
would you be up for a 3some with this fiancee?
>>
>>17524780
damn this dude must be so blissful, having a fiancee seducing other chicks for him, he worked really hard and now life is rewarding him.
>>
>>17524794

>Work in the public school system

Boys do mildly do shit with each other. Probably not mouth kissing so much as just straight genital manipulation.
>>
>>17525577
>straight genital manipulation
I still remember this one time in second grade I was playing with these older kids, we were fighting to determine who's the boss and this kid in 8th grade started tugging really hard at my dick, and I had to submit to him, it's kinda similar to titty twister, but with penis.
>>
>>17524780
Drunken mistake. She could've been nostalgic for the innocence of youth, or wanting to jump your bones. If it is anything like the latter it'll come up again but for now just leave it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.