[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Regular weed smoker >Used to be able to take tokes like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1472602330907.jpg (43KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472602330907.jpg
43KB, 720x633px
>Regular weed smoker
>Used to be able to take tokes like a champ
>Usually smoke spliff (tobacco with weed)
>Suddenly can't toke without INTENSE coughing fit.
>Pretty much constantly feel like I have a cold (although idk If I simply have a cold or if it's something else/worse)
>Start smoking just green
>Start feeling better for a day or two
>all the same issues just came shooting back last night.

Obvs. I'm gonna take a break from the green now. But what's going on? Is this something that'll go away by itself?
>>
>>17524683
You can get scarring in your throat from smoking and coughing often. It just builds up over time and since you're taking a break, the coughing problem will most likely disappear after a short break.
Just make sure to give yourself a break everytine this happens, there's been studies that show that people get throat and lung cancer more easily if they let themselves cough all the time, whether it's from smoking or not.
>>
Sounds like what happens to me sometimes. It seems like crap builds up in your lungs. You need to take a break from smoking anything for a week or so. Switch to edibles or something. If you can, try to get some fresh air and exercise.

And if I were you, I'd stick with green after this. The more shit you pull into your lungs, the sooner you'll need to do this again.
>>
>>17524723
It really puts my mind at ease knowing this is pretty normal
>>
OP here
>Work at Tim Hortons
>Get free coffee and tea while I'm working
>Remember we sell honey lemon tea
>Make a cup of it on my break
>Take 2 sips and literally feel my lungs and throat clearing up

This is like magic. How tf did it take me so long to think of this
>>
File: ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (7KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
7KB, 217x232px
Everyday smoker (vaper now) here, had the same problem as you.
Purchased one of these.
No more black lung/coughing fits.
Highly recommended. Don't buy anything else.
>>
>>17525120
Tf is that?
>>
Don't smoke unless you get so angry you feel like you'll kill someone if you don't.

If you do have to smoke I definately recommend a pipe over a bong. It's really dry yeah, but after the initial coughing fit I always found it actually kinda helped my lungs.
>>
>>17525221
It's a volcano. It heats the weed at the perfect temperature so you get the THC without smoking the plant matter.
>>
>>17525239
How do you think just rolling a joint would fair?
>>
>>17526060
Joints are shit and will make your coughing and shit worse.
Fork out the 500 for a Volcano so you don't have to spend 500,000 on lung cancer treatment.
>>
I used to be the same way. Could take hits like a champ. Then I got a sinus infection and after it cleared up I coughed like a bitch.. Was annoying as fuck
>>
>>17525120
>>17525239
I gots the Magic Flight Launch Box (basically a coughdrop box sized vaporizer) and I agree. Vaporizing even leaves you with plant material you can eat/make into a butter.
>>
>>17524683
i really hate being limited to 6x turrent spawns
symmetra my main hoe yfm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.