[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfished my gf and turns out shes dtf. How do i proceed without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: allPurposeReactionImage.gif (19KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
allPurposeReactionImage.gif
19KB, 267x200px
Catfished my gf and turns out shes dtf. How do i proceed without her finding out its me? I wanna hit that.

Pic related, its mfw im kinda sad that my gf is unfaithful, but kinda glad because i might get to smash soon.
>>
>>17524626
So she's dtf with your false identity, but not with you?
>>
>>17524635
yes.
>>
Give her a time and a date and rob her house while she's getting stood up.
>>
>>17524626

Arrange to meet her, then turn up as yourself and say 'it was always me, honey'. Oh wait, this is a joke post. Good one, I didn't catch it at first, duh!
>>
>>17524638
we live together, id just rob myself. No point.
>>
Details of catfishing? Did you do it on Tinder? What did she agree to?
>>
>>17524644
Why you live with her if she doesnt want you?
>>
>>17524626
>ts mfw im kinda sad that my gf is unfaithful, but kinda glad because i might get to smash soon.

what, so you havent even had sex yet? i wouldent really say she is your gf until you have had sex anyway.
>>
>>17524626
Meet her and fucking dump her. Make her feel guilty
>>
I had a similar experience OP. I was dating some horn nerd girl. Met her on her chat hangout under a different name, started talking sexual, got her pic, agreed to meet and fuck that day... but first she wanted to see my pic so I snapped one of me and sent it, thinking she'd be shocked. Instead she was like
>wow anon pretty hot ok come over and fuck me.
I'm speechless, she doesn't recognize me.
Found out later she was partly autistic, so maybe that's why? Stupid people are weird.
>>
>>17525075
This and record it with your phone.
>>
>>17525776
This also post her nudes on /b/.
>>
>>17525783
Not a good idea, that's become a sex crime in a lot of places as laws are catching up with the internet. But nothing wrong with shaming her via the video of her trying to cheat.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471563473875.jpg (161KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471563473875.jpg
161KB, 341x354px
What the fuck is this thread even actually about?
>>
>>17525913
Can't really figure it out myself either.

OP is apparently living with a person he calls his gf, despite her not having had sex or possibly even seen him.

????
>>
>>17525804
Fuck off. Do it from a random coffee shop and make sure it's pictures only you have taken and it will be her word against yours and call her unfaithful if the word court ever raises.
>>
>>17525932
I bet it's his sister or mom
>>
>>17525940
Yeah, fuck me for not wanting OP to commit a crime. He can still humiliate her in an honest way, sharing her nudes will just make people hate him. It's pretty easy to trace the pics back to him, especially since she was unfaithful and he has a reason to humiliate her like that. It makes him look more suspicious. There are so many ways to trace this back to him.
>>
>>17525932
>>17525959
Ok, let's figure this out together
>Lives with 'gf'
>Doesn't have / has never had sex with her
A'ight that's not too far out there I guess
>He's somehow going to have sex with her and then shout SURPRISE! IT'S BEEN ME, THE GUY YOU LIVE WITH, ALL ALONG!
>Somehow she won't recognize his face, voice, build, dick, car, smell, neckbeard, anime DVDs, whatever

OP, are you guys just roommates? Because I've had female roommates before.

I mean, I still had sex with them and I guarantee they'd recognize me if I wore a gorilla mask and pretended to be someone else during.
>>
>>17526038
I bet he is going full Arnie and will make her strip dance.
>>
what the shit thats so dry
>>
This thread isn't even b8, it's 100 percent joking, and yet you're all still falling for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.