[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are some women passive aggressive rather than direct with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why are some women passive aggressive rather than direct with their intent? girl i am dating has been ignoring me so its pretty obvious that she has lost interest or found someone else. she has been on whatsapp alot too so i know she could of replied. I think she should have the decency to tell me. She knows im not the kind of guy to flip out. i have been in her situation before, its a bit awkward but its the right thing to do. should i say something to her or move on with my life?
>>
>She knows im not the kind of guy to flip out.

You NEVER know this until you tell a guy no. That doesn't excuse her being rude to you, but it's reality.

Either way, I wouldn't say anything. I don't see what you achieve and given that she already showed to be avoidant with awkward situations, she will probably just deflect it to herself and not take it to heart.
>>
>>17524632
>You NEVER know this until you tell a guy no

it already ended with us once because she was like "meh, i dont know if you're the one". she started speaking to me again because she wanted to be involved. when it ended the first time i was just like "k, good luck with life".

you're right though, it probably wont make any difference but i was just gonig to say something like "if you dont want to be involved with me, i would prefer if it you where honest rather than ignoring me".

also, even if a guy can potentially flip out, the girl should say still say something. girls already have it easy as fuck when it comes to dating, they should at least have the decency to be honest.
>>
>>17524618
A lot of people don't know what their intent is. You also have to keep in mind that you're always going to be one option out of many and you may be on the back burner while she's checking out someone else. A lot of people get upset about this, but there's really no reason for that I think.

If I were you I wouldn't invest much time or energy into her, and I wouldn't take her too seriously if she starts trying to talk to you again, but no real point in closing that door is there?

You also apparently don't understand what "passive aggressive" means.
>>
>>17524651
Don't go with that phrasing. It sounds passive aggressive, also because (and that's infuriating in itself I know) people who ignore others very rarely register it as ignoring themselves. They will say "oh I put it off because I was anxious and then I kind of forgot", or they'll look at it as just not responding to a particular message because life. That's unfair because obviously it isn't so casual to be on the receiving end, but it's quite common.
If you are going to say anything anyway I would rather say something akin to that you'll accept that for whatever reason she's not interested (anymore), but felt it was unwarranted that she didn't bother to reach out to you again.

I think being honest is important, especially in the sense of not willfully stringing someone along and giving double signals. But that's not what you're talking about here, the girl isn't lying to you, she's just shutting herself off. She's making herself unavailable rather than being dishonest.
Yeah that's shitty, but people take the path of least resistance all the time. That's never going to change. "It's you, not me" isn't the token break up line for nothing, even though it's virtually always at least partly false.
>>
>>17524618
expecting a woman to act is like expecting a dog to talk

put a woman on a leash treat her like a dog and she will come to you wagging her tail
>>
>>17524654
im aware that she is probably interested in other guys but still, if she wants to treat me as a back burner, she still has to reply to my messages. i dont mind being in a casual relationship but i still expect respect. its not hard to reply to a text. she has the time.

i was actually trying to see her as a kind of side chick but a week or so ago she was trying to talk with me all the time, its like she has done a total u turn. i know i could get other girls so im not too bothered but i feel disrespected.

thanks for the reply anyway.
>>
>>17524671
>"It's you, not me"
Heh, can't believe I didn't catch this. You get the idea.
>>
>>17524671
thanks for the reply. some great advice here.

"oh I put it off because I was anxious and then I kind of forgot" i feel like this could be why. in our last convo i said to her that she was acting uncaring because i felt rejected by her, then the next text i sent to her was "hey, are you there", i was thinking about ending it with her desu or at least saying to her if she wants us to end it.

yeah, i wouldent say she is directly lying. its more her feelings towards me are very mixed. i honestly think she is confused about what she wants and i cant be bothered with that. i just want a chill relationship with out bull shit.
>>
You got ghosted. It happens to everyone. Girls are very flaky and will ghost anybody out of nowhere. Nothing to do but move on.
>>
>>17524714
my texts still go through to her though
>>
>>17524724
And she doesn't answer. Ghosted.
>>
>>17524707
No problem. Whether you decide to send something or not, it's important to learn when to close a chapter mentally. This girl doesn't know what she wants, she doesn't treat you with care, and because you like her anyway you continue to try and will probably look back on that ruefully. One of the most important things to learn in life is how to waste minimal energy on people you dislike and/or who dislike you, and give all your faith and enthusiasm and energy to people who are worthwhile. This here is a dead end, it seems to me like even if she'd "come around" the dynamic in which she withdraws and acts fickle and you chase after her is so ingrained that you won't be able to erase it and see each other as full equals anyway.

Rightfully. You have no control over how she treats you, but full control over what you'll put up with.
>>
>>17524726
the more she ignores me, the more i am going to care less about her. i thought this whole situation would bother me but im actually not too bothered, i think its because i expected this to happen and mentally prepared for it.
>>
>>17524618
You're wasting time and energy fixating on why someone isn't what you want them to be that would be better spent either finding someone who is, or learning how to recognize and avoid those that are.

tl;dr Deal with it. People do this. Either figure out how to be someone that doesn't get ghosted, or learn to accept it.
>>
>>17524998
yep thats why you made a thread on 4chan
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.