[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to doctor to check for worms in my mouth >doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jokers_guy.jpg (18KB, 431x206px) Image search: [Google]
jokers_guy.jpg
18KB, 431x206px
>went to doctor to check for worms in my mouth
>doctor acts like a spaz and suspicous
>tells me im fine and everything is ok
>he awkwardly leaves in a rush
>I Go home find out i might have something called gonglyonema pulchrum
>notice at night my tongue is shrinking
>play with my toothbrush and picking around the two lines underneath tonge
>finally, white thing slips out, then slides back in
>got in on camera

I know with this footage and knowledge of the name a doctor can take me serious now, or so i hope. Im calling my medical insurance first thing in the morning. What do you all think?
>>
>>17524613
Post webm
>>
don't know how to do that
>>
another thing i researched upon was sleep apnea and how that makes tongues shrink as well.
>>
You might be bonkers.
>>
>>17524658
how come?
>>
Why did the doctor act suspicious. This isnt normal. Tongue shrinking doesnt sound like something that could happen either. Sounds like psychosis to me to be honest senpai.
>>
Post image of white thing
>>
>>17524613
No idea what the hell's going on here, tbqhwy famslam.

Tongue shrinks because worms?

Oh, and wikipedia threw me a bone:

>There is a danger of misdiagnosing infections of G. pulchrum as delusional parasitosis. Diagnosis is often made by visible recognition of the worm moving through the tissue of the buccal cavity by either patient or doctor. Also, recovery of worm from patient is also a diagnostic technique. Microscopic identification of worm removed from patient’s mouth or tissue is another diagnostic technique for determining the parasite infection type.

>There is a danger of misdiagnosing infections of G. pulchrum as delusional parasitosis

Food for thought. Could be you, could be the doc.
>>
>>17524613
post the video
>>
OP are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>17524730
absolutely fucking no. Normal as shit sir, More normal compared to how my doctor acted thats for sure.
>>
>>17524920
>doctor acts like a spaz and suspicous
>More normal compared to how my doctor acted thats for sure.
You know a symptom of schizophrenia is thinking that other people act suspicious?

Anyway, sounds like your video should be of help, problem solved. Plz post though.
>>
File: 1452182252912.jpg (137KB, 500x895px) Image search: [Google]
1452182252912.jpg
137KB, 500x895px
time to gurgle boiling water
wtf man drink bleach and brush your teeth in battery acid

how can you even remain sane after experiencing the white thing snaking it's way right back in
>>
>>17525533
just trying too be tough and look at the positive side of things. It might be tough since family says nothing is wrong which is signs of schizophrenia, however it just looks too much like a fucking worm to just ignore
>>
wtf
>>
Are you losing it dude ?
>>
What, dude, I would get evaluated for schizophrenia or something if I were you.
>>
>>17525597
>positive side of things
>worms in your tongue
Nigga what
>>
called my insurance and they really believe what i told sounds like a very serious health hazard, nurse on the line was worried and even asked to call on the weekend to check up on me. Im trying to stay positive while fighting this shit, because my tonge is going deeper in my throat and i do not think this is sleep apnea. wish me luck guys.
>>
>>17525838
Good luck motherfucker
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.