[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you devote your life to when you don't have interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What can you devote your life to when you don't have interests nor talents, can't have children and aren't particularly driven about anything?
>>
Humanity is still shooting out a lot of great entertainment. Books, video games, movies, shows, ect. Cooking is fun too, sports is fun.

It all feels great.

Just get a simple part time job and spend your life enjoying the fruits of humanity, like a spectator.
>>
>>17524548
I have a full-time job and I'm about to start part-time school. Once my contract expires I'll just have vocational school in the evenings and be on call for the job.

I chew through a book series after another, and I am bored with life.
>>
You should devote your life to watching anime and reading manga.
>>
>>17524591

>I am bored with life

This is only possible for people who are afraid. Why do you continue to live a completely mundane life if it bored you? Have you ever robbed a bank? Probably not, but that shit would be far from boring. "B...but anon I don't want to go to jail!!". Well fuck you pansy that would be exciting too. You can start out smaller though, there are so many things people have never tried because they are too afraid. Have you ever hit 120 MPH? Have you ever asked for a watermelon at a mcdonalds (not as easy as it sounds).

Also drugs
>>
>>17524605
Well, I once moved in to another continent to live with someone I met on the internet, for two months, as a first date. I wanted to get away from my family and couldn't think of better options to find myself housing.

It didn't work out.
>>
>>17524533
The us government
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.