[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The prime of my life is passing me by please help I'm 22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1373183026165.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1373183026165.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
The prime of my life is passing me by please help

I'm 22 and have been neet for 3 years now spending my time mostly watching youtube videos, anime and playing games

Actually I've barely done anything in 22 years, I never payed attention in school and don't even really know the alphabet

Fuck I need to do something
>>
>>17524333
>Actually I've barely done anything in 22 years
well no shit sherlock, you were busy growing up like you were supposed to be

that's like waking up in the morning and saying "fuck, I didn't get anything done all night, I just slept and shit"
>>
>>17524333
apply for jobs.
>>
File: go away.png (145KB, 447x352px) Image search: [Google]
go away.png
145KB, 447x352px
>>17524333
wait a minute...

>don't even really know the alphabet
how can you not know the alphabet, it's on your keyboard

get out of here, we have enough fucking troll threads
>>
>>17524333
You like anime ? Go take Japanese lessons outside and meet people. Just move your ass to new situations and life will reward you with romance, laugher and heartbreaks
>>
>>17524344
No seriously, I've been writing it down repeatedly sometimes to try and memorize it, but it keeps slipping me, just now I forgot XYZ.

No one cared whether I learned it or not when I was a kid, so I never did.
I'm working on it now though.

>>17524337
I mean in terms of acquiring a skill, knowledge and whatnot.

>>17524338
It's inevitable, but, man, it'll be a rude awakening after all these years isolated.

I'm worried about just slaving away and never really finding anything meaningful and about whether I should seek higher education or not, if I'm even smart enough for that.

>>17524346
Yeah something like that sounds tempting.
I wasn't completely honest in the op, I have been doing some Japanese self study, but I struggle a lot with it.

There's a soul crushing feeling when you try to read something but you're unable to after all this time, as if you've squandered your time which I'm anxious about.
>>
>22
>prime

Just get off your ass and get a job or a degree. You have lost nothing yet.
>>
>muh prime

your prime will come when you do something for it, little shit
>>
>>17524386
>I'm worried about just slaving away and never really finding anything meaningful and about whether I should seek higher education or not, if I'm even smart enough for that.
Maybe, but you'll have a better chance at bumping into something at work than sitting at home doing nothing.
>>
>>17524386
Give yourself the means to do the stuff you want. There is a lot of benefit to be helped in doing/learning things.

Also, you might want to take dance courses, just salsa or something like this, go to martial arts courses. Make a weekly schedule, not too harsh stick to it, and this will take you out of your home. You'll still have time to do the stuff you did at home.

To me it looks like your parents did not push you into doing things, this is sad... but now you realised have to do it yourself. Do it, it does not cost you that much
>>
Anon, maybe I can make you feel a bit better, we're in a same boat. I'm 23, no work, left from 2 universities, parents still think i'm in one, don't know national language ( because of this getting work become complecated) sit home 25/8 , no money, no will to do anything, sleep till 13.00pm go to sleep at 4.00am. Because I do no activities, I have no active friends, nobody calls me but Mom, since gramma is sick, it's fine for my parents to stay home 25/8, always starved for social interations, bad sleep, overweight, depression... Too neet ofc, not sad anymore, just don't feel anything
>>
There's no other option than to cut your losses and make a change. You are now realizing that you have so far lived your life in a way that doesn't make you happy. You have no excuse if three years down the line you haven't made changes, you'll only have yourself to blame.

It's shitty but there's time left. It will be easily another ten years before your physical youth starts to falter more seriously. You don't have to get married until you want to. There's time to grow experienced and do YOLO type stuff if you want to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.