[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sorta job should I get? I was going to do warehousing but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472460395581.jpg (16KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472460395581.jpg
16KB, 258x258px
What sorta job should I get?
I was going to do warehousing but apparently it requires a good level of physical fitness and I'm a malnourished skeleton.
Should I go retail?
I just don't know what to do. I've been depressed for years.
>>
just continue to live off your parents until they die, then kill yourself
>>
>>17524295
Retail is shit. Do u like ppl? Well if the answer is no, that's not the job for u for obv reasons. If the answer is yes, still, retail is not the job for you. It will make you fucking loathe people eventually.
>>
>>17524302
I don't want to do that. I'll kill myself out of despair within 2 or 3 years.

I get my money from the government, my parents give me a small amount of money each week.

Though to be fair, the government taxes the shit out of the middle class in my country so the money I get from them is technically my parents money anyway.

>>17524306
I don't really like people but I don't think I would mind dealing with them in a professional environment.
>>
>>17524295
get /fit/
Also what rly helps is setting goals in the sense of like
'Ok im gonna slave away for the next few months, whilst working out to invest into a business/computer/hooker(s)/partying'

Try creampie-ing some shit in the process, it helps.
I mean the general idea is stay positive and A$AP.
>>
>>17524311
What should I invest in? There's literally nothing I want lol.
>Try creampie-ing some shit in the process
what
>>
>>17524319
It can really be anything that can make you profit.
It's not restricted to like an actual BUSINESS.
It can be a website, a youtuble channel, etc...
Anything that you think will generate profit.
Also.
I meant, you should try and have sexual intercourse with a female or male, and empty your testicles inside of them.
Aka commiting a
C R E A M P I E
R
E
A
M
P
I
E
>>
>>17524310
Hey, u fucking donut. That was s a r c a s m. Yeah I u first and u don't like ppl ur on 4chan @ whateverthefuck late o'clock. Retail will make you like ppl even less. Doy

But you... It sounds like you get an... An allowance? How fucking old r u?
>>
>>17524323
lol though they just help me with bills
they don't really need to but they do it anyway
>>
>>17524325
Yeah... Uhm ok but like answer the question & how old are you? Even if ur not living w/ ur parents it sounds like ur living off them... Dependent on age/maturity this could be extremely pathetic
>>
File: BcRlO4gCUAANwhe.jpg (16KB, 361x351px)
BcRlO4gCUAANwhe.jpg
16KB, 361x351px
>>17524323
>Hey, u fucking donut. That was s a r c a s m.
>>
>>17524326
oh sorry I'm 19 nearly 20
I live with my sister
Like I said, they don't need to send me money but they do anyway because they don't want me to hate them or something
perhaps they blame themselves for how i turned out i dunno
>dependent on age/maturity this could be extremely pathetic
plenty of people older than me are still living with their parents
it's becoming a social norm
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.