[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk with my gf about sex? How do I not drop spaghetti?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1413573977465.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1413573977465.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
How do I talk with my gf about sex? How do I not drop spaghetti?

Yesterday I asked her to leave her hair unbound because she has awesome black, curly hair. As I ran my hand through her hair, I grabbed it and kissed her and kept doing that for a while.
She said it hurts but it a playful manner, and I said something like "I know you like this" and she kept asking me what/how do I know. I said I just know she likes me to grab her by the hair, she laughed and said she never allowed anyone to play with her hair.

At this point I freaked out internally and though I kept kissing her and playing with her hair, I could not bring myself to talk to her about sexier stuff.

I do like her a lot and I want to make thus relationship true and honest, and I believe a healthy relationship also includes sex.
How do I bring sex into discussion during one of our intimate make out times?

We're both inexperienced.
>>
>>17524117
Show her your hairy cock
>>
>>17524117
Well your already coming across creepy as possible so I say just rape her at this point. Why don't you actually get some input into her feelings, she obviously doesn't mind you playing with her hair if she lets you do it but if you just have this take what you want attitude then your not going to get very far. Don't tell her what she likes, ask her what she likes. Be playful, not creepy, she'll play along if she wants to.
>>
>>17524117
It's not that hard. Feel up her breasts when you are making up, then start rubbing her crotch, ask if she's getting wet, etc. Tell her you're getting hard. Get her hand on your crotch. Start taking out her pants. Both get naked. Then fuck. It should come natural.
>>
God damn I'd love to cram my cock down OP's bitch of a pic.
>>
>>17524138
Retard
>>
>>17524157
I bet my retarded dick has been in more pussy then yours faggot. It was valid advice if he wants to get laid.
>>
>>17524138
Op here

What take what you want attitude? It was playful banter and she played along. It seemed like she wanted to continue the slightly sexual talk of hair pulling and making out. My hand was on her thigh the whole time.

I'm just a retard myself and stooped before getting that far. How could have I continued to talk more dirty with her, talk about sex and all?

>>17524143
I'm inexperienced with this sort of thing. When we make out one hand is usually holding her head and the other rubs her back or legs, whatever. Do I just get my other hand on her ass if we're standing up or on her tits if we're sitting?
God damn I'm a retard when it comes to this.
>>
Shameless self bamp
>>
>inexperienced

Just say you both are 16.
>>
>>17524143
10/10 wet anon
>>
Does her first name start with a V?
>>
>>17524143
i used to be afraid to do this because of the whole rape culture, and sometimes i still am. it pisses me off because nothing makes a girl drier than being like "meh, lets fuck". they love being seduced like how you explained.
>>
>>17524588
>afraid to do this because of rape culture

If she tells you to stop, them stop. If she doesn't tell you to stop, keep going. If you really don't trust her and want to be even more sure, ask her (in a way that doesn't kill the mood obviously) if she likes it or if she wants more/wants it harder. This prompts her to say yes if she's enjoying it, which is direct consent.

Not that difficult my guy
>>
>>17524595
Op here, thanks bro

The next time we make out, which will likely be tonight, I plan to get my hand on her breasts while we kiss.
How do I do it without spilling spaghetti? We usually get really close, like our bodies are stuck to one another in embrace.
>>
Christ, this reads like bad romance novel for 14 year olds.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.