[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I started dating a girl, and when we started doing sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
Recently I started dating a girl, and when we started doing sexual stuff, she insisted she was submissive, which works great because I'm a sadist. However, in our last sexting exchange, she said that she got a kick out of watching me suffer and she was giving a lot of orders. Is she trying to usurp me?
>>
In modern America, girls have a lot of pressure to be submissive, so sometimes they'll lie and say they are until they're comfortable showing what they actually are.

TLDR; she lied to you and the truths coming out
>>
>>17524008

She's testing you. Women, inmates, and dogs constantly try to see what they can get away with and determine if you have what it takes to keep them in line.

If you fail, she isn't going to domme you (not long-term anyway), she is going to drop you.
>>
>>17524733
How do you keep your girlfriend in line?
>>
>>17524734

I'm not a sadist or a dominant, so I don't have to go insane with controls. I'm adamant on four things and "live and let live" with the rest.
>>
For one thing, how you describe it mostly sounds like regular teasing between people into each other. But that's just based on your description, you know the exact phrasing etc so perhaps that's a false impression.

Either way, though, why can't she be a switch? Maybe she's just discovering this dominant side to herself. Although it is possible as well that she played up submissiveness because she feels it's the sexiest preference.
>>
Be brutally honest. Say you don't know how the other guys she dated acted but you won't be accepting that kind of behavior with her.
>>
>>17524754
If he wants to go that route he can just say it doesn't turn him on. No need to shame her for a kink.
>>
>>17524754
That might just piss her off
>>
>>17524733
Depending how long her and OP have been dating, I could see this as a possibility. He said "recently", so if he's taking a few weeks, then I could see the girl pushing the boundaries a little, just to see if he's the real deal. If it's been a few months though, I'd think she already knows him enough that she wouldn't test him
>>
>>17524757

Shit is unacceptable. Your woman telling you she enjoys your suffering is just dumb. Fuck that.

>>17524766

She will get pissed with whatever he says regarding not being interested her in kink. By being honest he is letting her know he isn't a bitch.
>>
fuck i actually get a kick from suffering from a girl some1 like that would literally be perfect for me
>>
>>17524774
If you're a dominant man and you enjoy slapping a woman you are also enjoying her suffering. What makes it different is that she is also enjoying her suffering.

Obviously if OP doesn't have a submissive bone in his body, or likes to be taken care of but not to be bullied like this, he doesn't have to play along. But sexual things are a separate realm, just like either partner being dominant in the bedroom doesn't mean that the relationship is abusive. You cannot equate that to how the statement would sound if said in a non-sexual context, that makes no sense.
>>
>>17524782

You sound like a bitch dude. Honestly I am done with this thread, I said my piece and won't be continuing this incessant drivel. Thread will be ignored.
>>
>>17524770
OP here, "recently" might have been the wrong word choice, it's been around 6 months
>>
>>17524785
It just annoys me that guys so often claim that women are boring sexually, don't have fantasies or own ideas, and yet when a girl happens to be truthful and open about a less conventional desire it's "hurr as a man you shouldn't stand for that shit".
>>
I'm kinda a switch, honestly, but mostly submissive in bed. But only in bed. I'm super stubborn and headstrong outside of the bedroom, and this guy I've been screwing doesn't seem to get that because he wants me to always agree with everything and be nice and shit to him all the time, which is hard because I'm not a nice person, especially t o guys Im screwing.

It is super hot to tease a guy until he flips me over and fucks me senseless. Unf.

Oh, but nah she's not trying to usurp you. If you're that worried, talk about it. Like "hey if you're a switch that's cool and all i just wanma make sure we're on the same page"

It'll be aiight anon
>>
>>17524744
What are your four things, out of curiosity?
>>
>>17524817

>It is super hot to tease a guy until he flips me over and fucks me senseless. Unf.

Inb4 a rape charge
>>
>>17524774
"I've never been within six feet of a vagina"
>>
>>17524008
If she wants to try and be dominant, let her test it out. People like to spice up things in the bedroom, and unless she test drives this new desire of hers, it'll keep growing. Let her be dominant. Best case scenario, she gets it out of her system. Worst case scenario she likes it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.