[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl who likes me, and I don't feel the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: finger.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348KB, 540x400px
There's a girl who likes me, and I don't feel the same way about her. How do I deal?

It's a really awkward situation, since I only started hanging out with her because I had a huge crush on her dead friend. She doesn't know this.
>>
Donald Trump is an idiot. Vote for Gary Johnson instead.
>>
>>17523993
I came to this thread to agree with you about Gary Johnson. He's the only one sane enough to vote for.
>>
shit dude, just ask her where the tombstone's at and get that worm-infested booty.

Alternatively, you could not be an insufferable asshole and befriend people for awful reasons.
>>
>>17523993
>>17523994

I hope your future family gets raped and killed by '''''''''''''''undocumented'''''''''''''''' immigrants
>>
>>17524003
I just want to feel a little closer to a beautiful girl we've lost.

She knew her better than anyone, and it makes me feel a little better to have her in my life.

I'm just not romantically interested in her.
>>
>>17524011
Shit nigg.
>>
That sucks, man. Just bee honest.
>>
>>17524179

Yes but be sure and explain like this,

Call her a bitch and tell her that when you spoke to her it was solely to get your dick in her friend who died and now you don't want anything to do with her.

By the way that is about on par with your actions so if you wouldn't say this then I think you should at least be friends at this point. You should tell her though that your not interested sexually.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.