[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a college guy in my early 20's. I used to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1431450657870.jpg (86KB, 323x576px) Image search: [Google]
1431450657870.jpg
86KB, 323x576px
I'm a college guy in my early 20's. I used to have this lab partner that I took five semester's worth of classes with. We'd study for 15-25 hours a week alone together, and I fell for her pretty hard. I never made any kind of move because she had a boyfriend. Eventually she left to study abroad for a year and recently came back.
My question is, how do I do something about this? I saw and spoke to her for the first time in a year today and I treated it pretty much like she'd never left and didn't show much emotion or anything. I have no idea why, considering I was super hyped to see her despite not expressing it outwardly.
It's like I forget how to function around her. I try to avoid texting her as much as possible, I didn't contact her the entire time she was gone, and I went full autist when I saw her.
What the hell am I supposed to do?
I like her a lot and I would like to be in a relationship with her, but I feel like at this point there's no way to accomplish that.
I mean, she seemed happy to see me and our conversations were fine. We're also taking a class and a lab together, so I'll see her a lot over the next semester, but I completely lose my mind when I'm around her.
These things seem so simple when I'm looking from the outside in, but now that I'm in a situation such as this myself, I literally cannot think clearly.
Also, it might be worth noting that I've never had a girlfriend of any kind, so I don't have any experience to go off of.
>>
>>17523954
A little more detail. In the year she's been gone I've put on a significant amount more muscle and I'm pretty sure (although not positive, I should really confirm this) that she's not seeing anyone right now.
Another big problem is that we don't really share any interests other than our major and what careers we want to work toward.
>>
I'm going to bump it once before I go to sleep. Hopefully there'll be something in the morningg
>>
File: workingstuffed-785x883.jpg (89KB, 785x883px) Image search: [Google]
workingstuffed-785x883.jpg
89KB, 785x883px
We only regret the things we didn't do....
>>
>>17524110
i regret all kinds of things i did
>>
>>17524110
I agree and I want to do something about this, I just don't know what. That's the big problem here.
>>
>>17523954
Ask her if she is seeing anyone. If she says no then ask her if she would like to go see a movie (or any other nonschool related activity couples do on dates). I think she will get the idea that you would like to pursue a relationship without you straight out saying it. This will take a bit of nerve, but it will be worth it.
>>
>>17524094
okkkaaaaayyy ooooooppppp.

gggoooo aaahhhheeeeeaaaddd aaaaannnnddddd dddddoooo ttttthhhhhaaaaattttt.

eeeellllll ooooohhhhh eeeeelllll. eexxccllaammaattiioonn mmaarrkk, eexxccllaammaattiioonn mmaarrkk.
>>
>>17525182
Wouldn't that make things weird though? Especially if she is seeing someone?
>>17525185
What?
>>
>>17525216
No because you could just say you were curious if she was still with that one guy you mentioned earlier. You can easily switch the topic if she is with someone. If someone said this too me I wouldn't analyze it too much, especially if I wasn't into them. People ask about people's relationship status without being interested all the time, and since you're not some stranger and actually know her it wouldn't be too weird for you to ask at all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.