[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I can't stop masturbating to my female friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1436627787139.jpg (141KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436627787139.jpg
141KB, 768x960px
Hi /adv/

I can't stop masturbating to my female friend. Whenever I try doing it to something else the moment before I cum, thoughts of her flood my mind. Will it end? What should I do?
>>
It'll never end. You'll be 80 years old masturbating to your female friend.
>>
>>17523834
I am that friend, and I didn't think you would bring this to 4chan of all places
>>
You've started associating her with orgasms. As long as you continue to think of her, this will continue to be reinforced.

If you want to break out of it, actively think about something else. Even if you still slip up at the end, you are making progress. Try to hold thoughts of other people in your head for longer each time. Start to disassociate her with sex and orgasm.
>>
>>17523834
Why is it even a problem? I jerk off thinking about a female friend of mine too.
>>
>>17523875
I just feel a little dirty when I do it compared to literally anything else

>>17523868
Makes sense, I'll try it

>>17523847
These posts always make me wonder

>>17523839
Welp
>>
>>17523834
You're not hurting anyone, just don't tell her or sexualize her in person.
>>
>>17523834
Twist - I bet this female friend is your mom lol

You sound like a fucking NEET, only someone with too much time on his hands would give this a second thought. I jack off to pictures of the people in my life daily. Don't tell them and they won't know.
>>
>>17524420
This.
Sounds like you need to creampie something, fast.
Once you enter them sweet walls, you'll forget all about her, man.
Trust.
You need some of that Ballz Deep Action (tm).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.