[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I have dark armpits. I always have since I was younger.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Help, I have dark armpits. I always have since I was younger. I don't like wearing short sleeves because of it. Does someone know the best way to fix it? Whitening cream, waxing, lemon..?
>>
>>17523513
laser hair removal or IPL hair removal are your best bets.

lemon? kek. if you're fair skinned then bleaching the hair can work i guess? some girls do that for their staches.
>>
>>17523513
Whitening creams
There's a lot of controversy around using them but honestly people just get freaked out because of the name, they're totally fine, all they do is fight excess melanin production and even out your skin. You can use them anywhere that gets darker because of inflammation
>>
>>17523535
can't or can't?
>>
>>17524182
oh, wait. nevermind. I understand.
>>
>>17523535
>Whitening creams
Where can one buy that?
>>
>>17523524
>bleaching the hair can work i guess? some girls do that for their staches.
Please do not. I never understood why women think this works. We (men) can very clearly see it still, and it's cringeworthy how you failed to take care of a very simple probelm - ESPECIALLY IF IT'S ON YOUR FUCKIN' UPPER LIP. You think we can't feel it when we kiss you?

It's like nowadays there is no between with women. Either they are shallow vapid instagram sluts that have nothing else going for them but their looks, or they are oblivious beast women with hairy faces that they think people really don't see. It's your fucking face, why would we not stare at it as we speak to you?

I'm sorry but this is my trigger. Women with hairy upper lips. "Oh but if I shave it then it will be thicker when it grows back". Then shave it again, dumbass. Wtf.
>>
>>17523513
Honey+activated charcoal
Mix it well
Put on waxed armpits and let it sit for 20'
Let us know
>>
>>17524440
Stop expecting people to change their appeareance to please you
>>
Just wax it off, reason its grey is because the dark coarse hair is showing thru the skin. If you wax, the hair is pulled out completely. Might take a while to even skin out. But its worth it. Shaving everyday < waxing once a week.
>>
Cut a potato in half and put the slimy side on the dark areas. Do this twice a day.

If you dont want to laser hair removal because it's expensive, then you could buy a loofah. Put warm water and soap on your loofah, exfoliate your dark area, rinse, shave with a conditioner, rinse, exfoliate again and rinse. Remember to shave lightly and in all directions. Try shaving every other day too, but exfoliate the area every day. Make sure you use a shaver that has 3 or more blades too.
>>
>>17523513
You may have PCOS.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.