[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk on the phone with my family in Russia >tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nyp2w3esF61ro7rpno1_1280.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyp2w3esF61ro7rpno1_1280.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>talk on the phone with my family in Russia
>tell them about how Putin sucks and how he should be overthrown whenever they praise him
>our conversations usually degrade to this because they keep praising him and insulting the West on any possible occasion

Is it safe for me to go to Russia at all at this point? Telephone conversations with the West are usually tapped and listened to, so this got me thinking.
>>
>>17523340
Forgot to mention that we talk on the phone very regularily, so it is somewhat likely that the conversation was actively listened to at some point.
>>
>>17523340
the russian government's reputation for merciless cruelty to those that disrespect it are exaggerated comrade. come to russia.
>>
>supporting degenerate western values
>not support traditional family values espoused by Russia

Kill yourself degenerate scum
>>
>>17524394
where I draw the line is when people worship their dictator, atleast in the west we can admit that our leaders are shit
>>
>>17523340
>lapping up western media's lies and degeneracy
Anon, just learn about Russia in the last 3 decades (also learn it's origins and major shifts) and learn about Putin. Watch some interviews of Putin and read about his actions in full, not a single warped facet or plain lie of a particular action or issue; that is always pushed by the media.
>>
>>17524408
and what of the extreme corruption, crumbling basic infrastructure, military adventurism, and anti-gay vigilantism?

What truly disturbs me though to see that Russians have swallowed the government's narrative that all of the russia's problems are caused by the west rather than any incompetence by it's own leaders, and demanding that these leaders change course to fix the problems is unpatriotic because obviously this is merely the cost of our "glorious" nation.
>>
>>17524403
Fair point.
>>
>>17524403
>atleast in the west we can admit that our leaders are shit

You're in the absolute minority if you do that. Anyway, I'm not even going to bother going into politics since you seem to know fuck all anyway, but try not taking up that subject with your family? That is the dumbest shit ever.
Over there, the media tells them one thing, over here in the west, the media tells us another thing, and guess what, both sides fucking lie while pushing their agenda.
Talk about the weather or something instead.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.