[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is proper etiquette for bringing a gift to your date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Pursuit of happiness 2.png (178KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pursuit of happiness 2.png
178KB, 450x450px
what is proper etiquette for bringing a gift to your date?

we've been on 4 dates now and she always brings me something small.

What should I bring in return on the next one? I don't want her to hold on to flowers the whole time, either.
>>
piece of jewelry like ring, bracelet or necklace.

she can put it on right then
>>
>>17523065
Aww she sounds like a sweetie. Lucky dude. Flowers are still okay if you're pickin her up from her place and she can toss them in a vase before going out. The best gifts are little inside joke things or things that came up in conversation on previous dates. Or if you've read a book she might enjoy. Or something that reminds you of her that's in her taste like "oh this made me think of you." Make it clear that you didn't get it out of obligation just because she gets you stuff tho but because you think of her a lot and appreciate her.
>>
File: 1472662890717.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1472662890717.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>17523065

I dated a QT3.14 I met in college; she was a shy, sheltered, introvert with zero social skills or actual relationship experience. I'm was 30, she was 21.

Anyways, she didn't talk a lot so I had to carry the conversation but when she did talk about herself she mentioned that she was really into dinosaurs; her favorite species being Sauropoda.

Well after a month of going out 10-12 months and fucking 4-6 times, I got her:

A $50 book called "Biology of the Sauropod Dinosaurs: Understanding the Life of Giants (Life of the Past) "

And a necklace with Sauropod charm on it.

I picked her up for another date and then I gave her the box from Amazon and told her to open it.

She hesitated a few seconds and then I handed her my car keys and told her to use it to slice open the box and she did.

When she saw the book and the necklace there was 10 seconds of dead silence and she had an expressionless look on her face.

I wasn't sure what to make of this so I said "I'm sorry if you don't like them, I can send them back and get you something else you like better."

That's when she looked down and said "I love them; it's just that no one's ever gotten me a gift before. And the fact that you remembered my favorite species of dinosaur and put thought into this really means a lot to me."

She was embarrassed because she didn't really every express her feelings very often so I lifted her chin with my hand and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

And that was it; she wore the necklace every day and she would tell me about what she was learning from the book.

I thought it was sad that no one had ever gotten her a gift before because she really was quite lovely and sweet; even if she didn't show it very often.

But man I thought her to suck cock like it was going out of style; she could go for 1-2 straight.

And all it took was the occasion little love token.

God Bless America.
>>
>>17523253

Sorry I meant, going out 10-12 times not months.
>>
>>17523253
She wanted a long neck, you gave her the long dick
>>
>>17523073
too soon for jewelery? maybe? not sure
>>
bump for advice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.