[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriends mom is overbearing. What do I do? She turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1420375050359.jpg (24KB, 439x474px) Image search: [Google]
1420375050359.jpg
24KB, 439x474px
My girlfriends mom is overbearing. What do I do?

She turned 18 a month ago and we've been dating for 11 months. All throughout our relationship she's been having bullshit curfews, no staying the night, no traveling, no visiting while parents aren't home. I thought things would change when she turned 18 but nope. Almost nothing changed. Her mom's excuse is "my house my rules". That's BS. Her house rules should have nothing to do with what she does on the outside. They should have no impact if she wants to go on a vacation to the Bahamas with me or wants to stay over at my house.

What can be done? Should she just say fuck it or what? Or am I just a faggot? I want to date a woman not a child man.
>>
Go fuck yourself stupid kid, she is right. "my house my rules", keep that in mind mofo. Get some money and get a room if you wanna fuck.
>>
>>17522900
These are the stipulation her mom put in place because it's gives her a sense of controll in a period of her daughter blossoming and leaving. Provide a place for your gf to live or move to, get gfs consent, then your free to tell her mom to go blow herself.
>>
>>17522913
Okay, we don't do anything in her house. She tries to dictate what goes on OUTSIDE her house.
>>
>>17523013
Holy fuck your thick headed. It doesn't matter what you do outside IF SHE WANTS TO SLEEP AT HER MOTHER'S HOUSE SHE MUST DO WHAT SHE WANTS, IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO SLEEP AND LIVE AT HER MOMS, THEN YOU CAN TELL HER TO FUCK OFF.
>>
>>17523028
So do I do have to everything my roommate does because I live in his owned house?
>>
>>17523041
Technically yes, as long as it's obviously not illegal to do regardless. If your girlfriend wants to live under her mom's roof, she has to abide by her mom's rules, that's the way it always is for any kind of situation regarding living under someone else's roof.
>>
>>17522900
Kinda going on what most people said already. Her mom makes her rules until she can support herself. Most moms are cunts but that's just how it is. Unless you can support your GF financially, better get used to it.
>>
>>17522900
Your girlfriend needs to respect her mother's rules while she lives in her home. You need to know your place and shut the fuck up when you're in her home.

Does she sound like an overbearing cunt? Yes, absolutely. The solution to that is not being an oppositional child but acting like an adult. Your girlfriend is 18, if she wants to get out from under her mother's oppressive thumb she needs to leave. Welcome to being an adult.
>>
>>17523041
If you would like to keep living there and he has made that stipulation, yes. You gotta do what your landlord puts on the lease or you gotta leave.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.