[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to get a gf if you have a small penis? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 12.jpg (20KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
20KB, 300x195px
is it possible to get a gf if you have a small penis? i'm in my late 20's, still a virgin and i've never had a girlfriend, i've gone on so many dates only to have girls reject me, i try to make myself look good, i'm nice to them, i'm just so sick of it man, i think that maybe if i tried to force them into having sex with me i'd have much better luck, i just don't know what to do anymore, my friends keep making fun of me cause i'm the only one who's still a virgin. I;ve sent pics of my dick to numerous girls online only to be told "i thought it'd be bigger"
can you guys give me some advice
>>
>>17522832
Sure, just lower your standards. Maybe try dating a few fatties? Desperate girls do desperate things, brother.
>>
>>17522832
If a girl wants to see your dick before agreeing to go on a date with you, then she isn't the kind of girl you should be dating.
>>
>>17522832
you can get a gf, all men can, but unless you have a big penis, none of us can keep them
>>
How small is your dick?

And I doubt that's your problem. How many women you went on dates with, got them home and naked, but they left when they saw your dick? Color me surprised if it's 0. And stop sending dick pics to girls, that's pretty stupid.
>>
File: 1469438635932.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469438635932.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>17522832
>>I send dick pics to women and don't understand why they won't sleep with me.

>>rape is my goto plan instead of a prostitute.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: NSAOS.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
NSAOS.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17522832

> have a small penis
> rape a girl
> have girl testify in court as to the dimensions of your small penis for the public record.

Damn fine plan, if you ask me.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (5KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
5KB, 250x155px
Give up and shoot the ones who rejected you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.