[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/, My girlfriend is being forced last minute to a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Okay /adv/,
My girlfriend is being forced last minute to a different College than the one i have been planning to go to.
Its near my College but i was wondering if i should flip flop on the whole thing and just go to the College shes going to, even if i dont like the College itself as much as my choice.
>Weve been going out 1 year and im sure we want to spend the rest of our lives together.

>pic related, her.
>>
People will tell you no, because it would make you a pussy, but if you're in love and she's a good girl and she won't cuck you, then you're better off than 97% of guys out there. So go on and be a pussy
>>
>>17522707
Why are you asking strangers to make an important life decision for you? If you can't make up your own mind on what you want to do, then you are in no way mature to think that you've already met the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>17522707
>altering life choices for a talking vagina
The fact that you're going into college means it's a teenage relationship which has a ridiculously high failure rate to begin with, since neither of you know what you want to do with your lives. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17522707
I can't make that choice for you. Only you know what is more important to you. There's really no right answer. What is more important? Being at the same college as your gf or going to the college you like better?
>>
>>17522707
Well does the college you want to go to have a better reputation than the one she's going to?
>>
>>17522707
If it's close by then I certainly wouldn't. Just go to the school you want to go to, it's your life. And it's not like you owe her anything (I hope you don't atleast).
>>
>>17522707
>pic related, her
whats the fuking point, cant see shit
>>
>>17522713
This one gets it
>>
>We've been going out 1 year and im sure we want to spend the rest of our lives together.
1 year doesn't seem like enough to be sure about this.

But anyway, being long distance can really kill a relationship. You need to weigh in how frequently you'll get to see each other in each case and how different it will be to study at that other college.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.