[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl last night with a group of friends (she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CAM00256.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00256.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
So I met this girl last night with a group of friends (she was friends with some people in the group). After we went our separate ways, I got a text from one of the friends she knows telling me she wanted my number. We started texting and set up a date Saturday night. Since then, she added me on social media and I've noticed that she's very SJW. She had blm stuff on her twitter and listed her gender as them/they and everything. I'm a pretty chill guy but I not a huge fan of SJW's and their rhetoric. Should I be worried or just stay positive? Any ideas?
>>
>>17522327
I'd recommend getting away now. Anyone whos deluded enough to think gender doesn't apply to them, and that the whole world should cater to this delusion, is a ticking time bomb.
>>
Bail, dude. If you aren't into SJW-type women then now is your chance to cut contact. I can almost guarantee that if you keep her on your friends list long enough you'll come to hate everything about her posts. Don't date it. Don't fuck it. Just don't.
>>
>>17522327
my gf was a self-described "feminist" and "liberal" when i first met her. i gave her a pass because she's pretty cute desu and i wanted my dick in her mouth.

we're going on 1.5 years now and i've manipulated her to be much more conservative. she tends to agree with my viewpoints and finds the opinions of her friends (20-something college kids) to be asinine most of the time.

you know those groups of men in bumblefuck areas that establish religious cults and promote polyamory to it's followers? they get all their male friends to join in with promises of an unlimited supply of young, underage pussy with the only requirement be that they propagate this bullshit ideology?

yeah, that's how fucking easy it is to manipulate young women.
>>
>>17522327
Run.

If you plan on hitting and quitting, you will end up with a rape charge. I would put money on it.

Do you really want to date someone like they/them?
>>
>>17522364
See, she seemed kind of chill when i talked to her and she was able to laugh at herself. She was like "my major is journalism and political science, you know hippy dippy liberal arts shit"

So i like to think she might have grown a bit since she made her accounts and stuff.
>>
>>17522413
>journalism and poli sci major

these are better reasons to leave it alone. being a brainwashed liberal sjw cuck is the whipped cream.
>>
>>17522327
Honestly OP, the main test for anybody that has strong political views is if they can laugh at themselves. I have plenty of liberal friends and plenty of conservative friends and we can all shit talk each other and shit talk ourselves so we get along completely fine. It's gonna be a bit harder with a potential romantic partner, but I say just go for it and if you find her too annoying you can always cut contact in the future.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.