[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I understand that this issue might be a bit confusing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, I understand that this issue might be a bit confusing to understand but I'd be thankful of you tried. So my question is- how do I know if the girl I'm seeing is into me and if so then how do I make a transition from "we're seeing each other every other day" (think coffee, cinema, lake, museum) to "we're in a relationship"?

Now I'm not socially retarded or anything, Im a really sociable guy, empathic etc. but when it comes to "the dating Game" I think I'm pretty behind. I belive that I have wasted what I've had with few women just because of me being totally oblivious to how they feel.
>>
>>17522216
>how do I make a transition from "we're seeing each other every other day" (think coffee, cinema, lake, museum) to "we're in a relationship"?
Are you doing anything physical with her?
If not, do it.
If you're already doing physical things, then go for the "what are we?" talk.

Then again, it depends on the culture.
>>
>>17522224
No, not really
>>
>>17522224
not op here, but what do you mean by "start doing something physical"?
>>
>>17522303
Hug, hold her hand, kiss, make out, have oral sex, fuck, anal.
Whatever.

>>17522243
Then make a move and initiate something physical.
There's basically no difference between what you're doing now and hanging out with a friend.
>>
>>17522312

Ok, same social retard sfrom the post above yours. How the fuck would one do that?
What, you walk with a girl, you talk about that movie you both have seen and all of a sudden you grab her hand? Really?
>>
>>17522329
No?
But if you're hanging out every day with a girl (like OP said he was) I assume you're close to her and comfortable around her. So he could probably make a move and get more physical with her.

If you want to be mildly conservative you ask her out on a date, talk to her, and at some point at said date you initiate some light physical contact like touching her arm or something. You go for a hug at the end of the date, and then escalate over time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.