[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ready to move out. my bf says he doesn't wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm ready to move out. my bf says he doesn't wanna till January. I'm ready to move next month and we discussed this before and he said he would move but now he wants to wait till he has money set aside?

idk if he's bullshitting me. but I don't wanna stay here for another 4 months. I have nothing here for me. so I told him I'll probably
find roommates and move out, and he was like why can't you just compromise? but like how do I even trust hell want to move out in 4
months?? if he doesn't I'll have wasted time In this shitty town living in a bad situation at my moms house. he does have money and enough to move
out in a month if he really wanted to.

in another side of things, I don't even really wnana live with him desu bc I've been thinking about leaving him ffor a while ..I kinda just wanna get away from him and have my own life Bc he takes me for granted

opinions ? help
>>
>>17522083
lol whore
>>
He doesn't want to move and only said so because he's lazy and wants to keep fucking you. Just leave him and get out of the shitty moms house
>>
>>17522089

I don't get why this makes me a whore lol ok
>>
>>17522091
probably true he probably just says it so I don't move out with out him or idk really

if he actually wanted to, he has money to and could. definitely lazy
>>
>>17522091
/thread
>>
>>17522083
>I've been thinking about leaving him
what are you still doing with him kek
>>
>>17522097
Yeah you should leave him anyway because you're not happy with him to begin with and you think he is lazy and drags you down, all of them are traits which don't make for a good relationship.
>>
>>17522102
I know

>>17522100
idk it's hard to leave someone I'm
not ready yet
>>
>wants to move out for personal comfort reasons
>more expensive, wants bf to dip into his savings to fund this
>isn't really interested in the relationship and is going to leave him anyways

trash/10
>>
how does he take you for granted, how long you've been together and how long has this gone on that he took you for granted?
>>
>>17522110
?? lol I plan on paying for my own rent, I'd just rather move
with him than roommates I don't know. but I'm also
considering leaving our relarionsship for reasons beyond what you know.
>>
>>17522111

he takes my time for granted, doesn't make plans with me
in advance and basically says he can't hangout a bunch of days then if his plans bail he hits me up to see if I can hangout. (yes I know this is a sign of cheating, but there's notning I can do I have no evidence and I'm too lazy to be a Defective and I don't really care anymore). he treated me like shit when I was (and still am) seriously ill. he is borderline emotionally abusive (emotionally absent most of the time, discredits me for things, isn't there for me, makes my
accomplishments seem like nothing and my downfalls seem like nothing). also narcissistic and obsessed with power/money/impressing ppl probably has some thing where he feels like he needs to prove things to ppl. doesn't do anytning sweet for me or make me feel special. super cheap and financially not supportive. selfish.
>>
>>17522083

Men don't move in with your gfs or this could happen, she doesn't want to pay rent by herself and she doesn't want to move in with her mom or have roommates, she's just going to stick around until she has an opportunity to leave the relationship, she could of been contemplating leaving you for years but dealt with your crap so she can keep a roof over her head and she's likely to see guys behind your back too.

Men do this too also, vice versa. Give your partners the ability to move without any trouble and this won't happen.
>>
>>17522129

what attracted you to him when you first started dating?

But yeah i think he's just gotten complacent, something guys typically do, because they try so hard being something they're not to get a girl and relax the second they have her.
>>
>>17522131

dude.. I plan on paying the same amount of rent with or
without him. he already said he wouldn't pay for rent and that we would split everything.

If I live with him, I have to pay rent, probably
the same amount I'll be paying if I have roommates. I said I'd
rather live
with him than strangers. we're still in a relationship and I don't know if I'm leaving him, I said I don't know if ts a good idea to live with him because of
that fact. it has nothing to do
with finances.
>>
>>17522140
lol that sounds like it. the first few months he was amazing, said stupid lines like "I can be that guy that will give you everything you want"

totally seems like he tried being someone he's not, or idk, just stopped trying, or maybe he likes me less now, maybe he's cheating on me. I seriously
have no idea but I just don't think it would be smart for me to stay with him. idk tho.
>>
>>17522129

you're too dependent on your bf, if you want to protect your sanity, only try to make dates with your bf, he's not a therapist, a doctor or your father. Be more independent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.