[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly guy here, how much better is my life going to be if I work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1283686156277.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1283686156277.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
Ugly guy here, how much better is my life going to be if I work towards being handsome?

How hard do normie shit on ugly people in life?

I don't have any friends and it's painfully lonely but I don't know how to change.
>>
>>17521905
you could probably look half decent if you tried. half of the time people look shitty because they dont know how dress, have a shit hair cut, dont wash their face properly and too skinny or fat
>>
Life is easier if you're not ugly.
>>
>>17521911
I'm doing /fit/ stuff and finding it easy, but my /fa/ is pretty shitty and I dunno how to fix it. I'm not really a creative person
>>
>>17521927
i think fashion is obvious really, maybe its just me, i dont know. im not really creative but i can see clothes and know if something looks good lol, and what should be worn together.
>>
>>17521936
That's a gift I wish I had
I just wear jeans and whiteish t-shirts, I dunno how to expand upon that. It seems so horrifically complicated.
>>
>>17521964
well it depends on where you're going. there is casual clothing, going out clothes, and casual going out clothing. try getting some nice shirts for going out. get nice shoes too, and a nice jacket. how do you have no friends btw? just wondering, not judging.
>>
>>17521905
>work towards being handsome
how ? surgery ?
>>
>>17521978
I just need casual and work clothes. What's are nice shoes/jacket to you? I can't tell what is nice and what is horrible ahaha

No friends? I'm just scared of people. I was bullied a lot when I was very young, so I know what people want to do to me when they see me, they just can't do it anymore since they're adults.
>>
>>17521989
Oh just a fitter body and diet, half of my ugliness is because I sleep terribly (like 6 h) and I am skinny, got the muscles of a girl. It was ok when I was a teen but now I gotta get ripped or something.
>>
>>17521996
i dont really know how to explain it lol. people often compliment me on the clothes i wear though, including women. i find some leather jackets are nice, some blazers are nice, some hoodies are nice. i think it depends on how you look too, some clothes might suit me but not suit you. i dont know how to explain shoes haha, would have to show you a pic but i dont have any saved. if its for going out, i normally wear smart shoes.

people stop judging people so harshly when you become an adult. i used to get bullied a bit in high school but people are normally nice to me now.
>>
>>17521905
when ur handsome people respect you, more girls want to fuck you, and more people want to socialize with u. then that can eventually start rumors
>>
Well, I dunno.
Ofc being fit and good looking and all of that has its perks, but if it doesn't make you feel better about yourself and more confident (what girls usually like) , it's no good. I mean everybody should try to be fit (for health reasons) and it doesn't hurt to dress nice to feel good, but really it's all about your personality and how you act around people. I'm not shitting, I have seen really ugly and overweight people with hot gfs/bfs all because of their personality. If working out makes you feel good about yourself, do it, but it will not miraculously throw people at you (except maybe for some fake ones which live for nice bodies and all appearance). I don't know, that's what I think. It's just that I wouldn't want anybody who notices me only because I have abs or I dress nice.
>>
>>17521996
Go to a store you've seen people your age going into. Tell the salespeople that you don't know what to choose, and they'll help you. Alternatively, try something on and post the outfit to /fa/ for advice. I wasn't into fashion but picked it up over time by looking at magazines and lookbook. Once you get the hang of it, the same principals apply for the next 5-10 years without having to brush up on it too much. The goal isn't to impress people so much as to look approachable and clean.

I can't personally say how much of a difference it'll make. Personality can win over everything else, but clothes and a haircut are an easier start than picking up social skills. A psychologist could help with low self esteem and social skills. You may not be seeing an accurate picture of yourself after your bullying experience. Someone who looks hunched over and sad seems harder to approach than an open friendly person, but it's not the end of the world just something to be aware of.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.