[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my current gf of 3 weeks is kinda boring and a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1413790513658.png (388KB, 510x463px) Image search: [Google]
1413790513658.png
388KB, 510x463px
I feel like my current gf of 3 weeks is kinda boring and a little messed.
Every time we go out all she wants is just walk or sit somewhere and talk.
It's not like she's all kissy huggy either. She just want to walk around, sit in the park or whatever and just talk.

Maybe she feels it's too early, maybe whatever but I don't really feel good about it.

Can I just ask her what she likes, what she expects, what she enjoys in a relationship?
Like literally ask her that?

I think she's a bit dense about it. She doesn't seem romantic at all. She also only had 2 relationships before and she claims her last breakup (around November last year) really messed her up and she felt she'll never get in a relationship ever again.

What's up with this thing, /adv/? I literally don't know how to feel / do about her. I obviously like her a lot but I think she's a little messed and can't function properly in a relationship.
How do I help her get more intimate, trust me more? How do I get more connected to her?
>>
>>17521564
have you had sex yet ? if not she probably doesn't know you are dating.
>>
>>17521573
Nope, no sex yet because she's a bit prudish. I do plan to get her to my place next week and maybe it'll come down to sex.

But she really is prudish, maybe a little shy about sex. How do I talk to her about it? In many ways she acts like a shy kid I swear, and she's 23.
>>
>>17521582
Why the fuck are you dating her if you don't like anything about her?
>>
>>17521582
>How do I talk to her about it?
ask her to bring condoms on movie night at your place
>>
>>17521582
OP again.

To add a small important detail, I have reasons to believe she's been sexually by her ex. She can't talk about it yet though.
>>
>>17521585
I like her.

I like because I can talk for hours on end with her.
And she likes biking (my main hobby)
And she's not a slut
And she's tall and attractive with pale skin, black curly hair and green eyes.
And she's smart and ambitious about her job and future. Wife material.

I like many things about her, anon. She just seems a bit messed up by her ex. Like I said, she never said directly but I think she's been sexually abused by him in the past, then he dumped her leaving her fucked in the head.
>>
>>17521564
You do realize that there are men who would kill for a woman like that, one who is more interested in spending quality time together than in wham-bam sex, don't you? Your post tells more about your limitations than hers.
>>
>>17521970
OP here

It's NOT quality time together. It's us walking side by side (she doesn't like hand holding, hugging, walking hand in hand, my arm around her etc etc etc etc etc), sitting down on a bench or grass and she talking about her job or whatever the fuck else. She has quite a shallow life herself and shows no interest in my hobbies besides biking. I can't hold a true conversation with her for the life of me, because she knows fuck all besides book-smart shit and job shit.

No man, I might have mistyped that, but it's definitely not quality and any mention of that is turned to simply:
>awww, sorry. I'm not very romantic
I understand she's not the romantic type but our """relationship""" dynamic is me pulling all the weight and dragging her along the way.
In 3 weeks we've been together, not EVEN ONCE did she ever mention "hey, let's go have dinner" or "hey let's get a drink" or even bringing something to our walks.
I usually bring 2 apples, 2 bananas, 2 chocolates, something. Once in her life did she bring me a donut and that's only because she went out with her sister and couldn't eat that donut anymore.

As I mentioned, we haven't had sex yet and I'm not a scumbag, God above knows that. I've never cheated and never acted like a little bitch, but I swear I'll fuck her and dump her (which will ignite the spirits in my family, friends circle and everyone else) but fuck it man. I'm not getting ANYTHING out of this relationship and I'll never get anything if I break up now. I want to at least fuck that ass and be done with it.

I'm extremely frustrated and angry. Even our walks are shorter and shorter. We used to meet at 7-7:30 PM. Then later and later and today she said she can't come earlier than 8:30.
>>
>>17521564
did u guys skip the friendship part? she might be a little nervous around you especially if you look intimidating. give her time to open up.
>>
>>17522009
>I've never acted like a little bitch
>but I swear I'll fuck her and dump her
>I want to at least fuck that ass and be done with it

kek anon. You don't love her at all. 3 weeks means nothing. She's dealing with heavy shit from her past relationships, yet all you're thinking about is wetting your dick. I wouldn't be surprised if she never agreed to a relationship, and you're just assuming the two of you are a thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.