[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep getting rejected by girls and I don't really feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160819_175516938.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_175516938.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I keep getting rejected by girls and I don't really feel motivated to talk to them anymore. How do I get rid of my sex drive constantly reminding me of something I'll never get? I need to be more focused on other things since I have no chance in hell at this.
>>
>>17521560

No girl wants to fuck a sensitive little self defeatist.

Either stop being such a bitch or flop your dick and balls on some train tracks and wait for the end to come.
>>
>>17521594
There is no actual advice here. I got a date and she cancelled last second. Not sure what I did to be a bitch there, but okay.
>>
>>17521612

>not sure what I did to be a little bitch

How about you're entire OP you whiney fuck.

Dating is a numbers game dipshit. 9/10 girls may say no, but a yes is still a yes.
>>
>>17521612
How many girls have you asked out? How many dates have you been on? It's a numbers game for everyone. If you give up after your first rejection you are a little beta bitch who deserves to be alone.
>>
>>17521620
The girls who say yes flake. Asked out about twenty seven.
>>17521622
>"Keep asking girls out"
>He thinks I asked out one

Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>17521560

You're most likely an unattractive man to most women - the ones that'd be interested in you are hambeasts that you don't even notice (hopefully.)

In today's sexual marketplace, you need to be a man of quality to attracted even the slightest amount of women. Work on yourself, and try not to bug yourself with existential crises over girls - there's more to life than them.

> I need to be more focused on other things since I have no chance in hell at this.

You need to be more focused on other things so that you can have a chance in hell at this.
>>
>>17521798
Which part of "girls flake on everyone all the time" was unclear?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.