[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I got my first success approaching a girl in public and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: Absolutamente Asqueroso.jpg (19KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutamente Asqueroso.jpg
19KB, 288x415px
Today I got my first success approaching a girl in public and getting her number. I've got the looks and confidence. However I can be a little bit socially retarded, some of you might say autistic and this has cockblocked me far too hard. Basically what happened was
>me: hey, im anon, you're cute
>girl: hey, im femanon, what do you study
>me: i study this and that etc etc, you busy on the weekend?
>girl: nah
>me: give me you're number
>girl: *types her number and full name in my contacts list"
>me: ok see you around :3

Basically I we had eye contact earlier on, smiled at each other and I decided to approach her when she left the library

I want to take this girl out on a date on the weekend. But I have no idea what would make a fun date since I'm very easily entertained (I'm happy to literally just walk around the city with the girl, have some food and get to know her).

I just called the girl and caught her at work, so she asked me to call her back in an hour. Any tips on what I should suggest we do for a date?

Also, do you folks think she's interested or did it out of politeness or whatever? I'm a bit surprised at how easy it was to get a qt's number. Only about my 6th time trying to pick up a chick.

Keep in mind that she's in highschool but I'm in college, she's of legal consensual age in our country.
>>
File: CMoryQwVEAAh0C8.png (83KB, 276x322px) Image search: [Google]
CMoryQwVEAAh0C8.png
83KB, 276x322px
Well nice job bro I'm happy for you! Personally I think a good first date is going for a cup of coffee. I don't think she did all of this out of politeness. Most girls will brush you off politely if they're not interested. Good luck mah man!
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>17521570
Oh yeah, fuck I got too worked up. A coffee was my initial idea too, thanks for saving me a lot of stress bro, have a Luma.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 800x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 800x1032px
Bump, want some more advice.
>>
File: goodnight and beautiful dreams.jpg (19KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight and beautiful dreams.jpg
19KB, 450x300px
bump
>>
I JUST CALLED HER BACK AND NO RESPONSE, TEXTED HER AND NO RESPONSE EITHER.

What do? I have a problem of calling people about 3 times just to make sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 750x837px
Should I just let it go? I feel like my autism is about to hit the limit break. Is this an OK response?
>>
File: 1459373465050.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459373465050.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>17521652
For the love of whatever you hold sacred, let it go and kys.
>>
>>17521656
This guy is correct. Let it go and go talk to some other girl.

Get some of that sweet abundance mentality going before your autism chokes you out like you owe it money.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 750x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 750x1042px
>>17521656
Suicide is only for betas like you

I do feel like she's trying to politely reject me though. Why would she give me her number in the first place if she was seeing another guy though?
>>
>>17521663
She's definitely rejecting you.
She might have been flattered and liked the idea at that moment, but then later realizing she doesn't know you etc and regrets it.
>>
>>17521664
Hmm, do you think I could have had more success if I asked her out when I approached her initially instead of calling her when I went home? Appreciate the advice
>>
File: 1459940071381.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1459940071381.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
>>17521663
>Suicide is only for betas like you

Look at those msgs, she is clearly telling you to fuck off politely.

It's not too late anon
>>
>>17521669
You first anon, lead by example
>>
>>17521667
you could have had more success with chloroform and a rag
>>
>>17521672
Isn't that illegal
>>
>>17521663
You see this is why girls get raped, they never clearly say no.

I'm going to sex you so good.
>oh thanks, your a nice guy but I'm kind of seeing another guy.
I don't mind
> I think the other guy would mine.
He won't find find out, in goes my penis.
>I'm not really taking penis from other guys at the moment.
>>
>>17521674
Yeah my whole game plan was to cuck the other guy, but then I didn't wanna seem too oblivious so I didn't keep trying to convince her to see me.

I wouldn't say most rape cases are cause by this since I've been clubbing a lot and see guys grope women all the damn time (not a feminist, just a realist). However I can imagine a few cases here and there caused by women either regretting having sex with a guy or giving a guy the wrong idea.

Oh well, moving on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.