[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this. >work hard at job >laughed out of raise >boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Fuck this.

>work hard at job
>laughed out of raise
>boss lets others fuck off and do what they want
>harps on me
>ex-gf on-again/off-again "i don't know if i love you"
>get wrongfully fired
>no money to fight in court
>ex-gf calls me failure and dumps me
>most friends stop talking to me
>close friends shoo me off when I suggest we do something together
>can't go back to family, my mother got extremely violent before christmas
>closest friend who brought me to city to try life has basically shut me out
>my therapist told me to give up on my dream because it's unrealistic
>my friends tell me to stop being depressed because it's causing all this
>don't talk to me or try to understand me, merely tell me that what I *was* doing was wrong
>everybody says I do things wrong
>nobody tells me how
>if i don't talk to anybody, they will never talk to me
>my mixed ethnicity makes my physical appearance threatening, get stopped by security and shop owners all the time
>people already don't trust me because there's apparently some negative stigma against men here too

I'm a failure. Wasn't even born on time. I have zero reasons to give a fuck. I can't no matter how much I realize this is a bad path.
>>
>>17521527
Are you even listening to your friends? Sounds like you're leaving too many details out from your summary.

Tell us the truth faggot
>>
You are only a failure if you believe it. Not the same with depression and those friends are morons. The world doesn't owe you anything and vice versa; if you think you have a bad path, tread it anyway as its yours alone just try your best to make it a good path.
>>
>>17521533

My ex removed all sense of self worth and then my friends kicked me while I'm down. They straight up ignored me when my ex dumped me which is weird because my ex wasn't too involved with my other friends or coworkers at all. I get even more depressed and then my friends tell me that me being depressed is why they're ignoring me. Which caused the depression to begin with. Nobody to reach out to.

bullshit that some people can just float by without a care in the world while i manage to have the things that gave me happiness and a sense of belonging violently ripped away by careless fucklords masquerading as dependable upstanding companions.

It's just fucking horseshit. Years of my friends and family and associates treating me like dogshit and now I just don't give a fuck. There's no point. It's not getting better.
>>
hello there failed normie, as you can see society is only interested in success, failure is always your fault no matter the circumstances

what im trying to say is that you should not be bothered by parasites who only want to be around you during the good times
>>
>>17521527
Sounds like you need professional help with your depression. I'd say go see a counselor but if you're poor your best next option is go to church and talk to your local priest. You're not a minor anymore so you should be fine ;-)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.