[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long term bf invites his friend over to game (yknow because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160901_001519.png (97KB, 673x190px) Image search: [Google]
20160901_001519.png
97KB, 673x190px
My long term bf invites his friend over to game (yknow because of legion so of course) and ignores me the whole time like when I say "I love you" before I go to work. I dont want 24/7 attention but a "hi/bye/love you too" is the very least im asking. He acts like an ass when his friend is around but I try not to make a big deal of it. When his friend leaves at 11 pm finally, I stay to myself still just as I was before but now my bf doesn't let me and forces me to be in the living room. I turn on the TV to pokemon (xy a series we were watching together lol) because he chose to ignore me all day anyway to continue doing his own thing but then he turns it off on me and tells me I can't watch it. So I turned his computer off then well he chokes me and hits me in the stomach. Does this make sense.
He abuses me randomly and I just want to publicly call him out on it to people we know like friends, his family and even people from highschool so everyone knows the real him. Then maybe I can finally be brave enough to leave him with support (hopefully) and never have to deal with this stupid shit again.
>>
your own fault for dating chad instead of the nice guy
>>
Leave your relationship. He's hitting you?

It can't be fixed. Get your ass out the door.
>>
Hey he put up a really convincing nice guy act at the start and now I literally feel trapped.
I feel like I can't leave because I'm not brave enough to. I have a history with depression and anxiety which really doesn't help
>>
>>17521146
Talk to somebody like a close friend and tell them about it.

You need to leave him. You don't need him. You deserve better.

Your problems with this guy will never go away. The ball is in your court now.
>>
>it's his fault he is making me stay

Obviously bad people put on an act to seem nice and maybe you should take responsiblity, not ''Hey he put on a nice guy act'' but ''I am as dense I couldn't see his true colors''.

Check it out you're still with him and every day after the first beating he gave you and the first time he abused you that you are not leaving you are basically saying that you are okay with him doing that.

You complained that he didn't tell you hi or bye when he is literally beating the shit out of you, get your fucking priorities straight loser.

Do you need his money or why are you staying? You have a job so just move out.
>>
>>17521209
You seem a bit abusive yourself but eh.
Have YOU ever been in such a situation or felt depressed or suicidal? If it was THAT easy I would anon. Fckn obvious is obvious here no shit. I want to figure out how to build myself up enough to do so.
>>
File: 1459324335900.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1459324335900.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>17521126
>So I turned his computer off then well he chokes me and hits me in the stomach

I used to do this to my gf, what she didnt understand is I wanted to teach her about natural laws of the world
>>
>>17521249
Does this mean I should've thrown him down for turning pokemon off. Whoops didn't get the memo
>>
Leave him, girl. Just get all your shit out while he's out of the house and never look back.
>>
>>17521255
No, because the natural laws are the WEAK should fear THE STRONG. YOU are the weak.

The person you replied to was making a joke, although it's a bad one. Op, don't you have any family members that would take you in? Or couldn't you call the police next time he hits you? Not to offend you but there are seriously a million solutions to this issue. Pick one. If you want people to know the real him, it will be pretty easy to show them once he is in jail for domestic abuse.
>>
>>17521299
I wasn't taking them seriously nor was I replying seriously. Bf may be physically stronger but overall definitely weak for abusing in the first place.
And no. I moved in the first place because grandma (who I, 20y/o self was living with) committed suicide. Other family is too far.
Living by myself, possibly could if I found a low rent place but it was hard enough to find this apartment that's affordable for me and him let alone just me.
I've honestly only heard stories of abusers getting warnings or being left, not going to jail. I really don't think he'd be put in jail, his family would probably try defend him in some way.
>>
>>17521126
My girlfriend is like this on the phone. Also she will almost go an entire day with out a single thing to say on FB messenger though she has alot of other people she will talk too.

Oh and if she ever gets moody, she will bloke me on FB. :) I'm in the best relationship ever...
>>
>>17521299
>although it's a bad one
you are the bad one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.