[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on date with guy >Went pretty well, liked him >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1464806200875.jpg (206KB, 1242x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1464806200875.jpg
206KB, 1242x1229px
>Go on date with guy
>Went pretty well, liked him
>He asked at the end of the date if I'd like to go out again
>I agree
>3 days pass, I see he texted me two days before, about wanting to set up the 2nd date
>Didn't know
>Text him back
>Says he figured I ghosted him and he already made plans for the weekend with another girl

Alright, I'm kind of upset. My question is, do I actually have a right to be? I really liked this dude, and I honestly didn't know he texted me a few days before, trying to set up plans.

Like I received the text, but my phone never notified me. Should I just concede this weekend, and see if he wants to go out next week?
>>
>>17519760
Not really, it's expected that girls will ghost you, he just connected the dots.
>>
>>17519760

>Like I received the text, but my phone never notified me.

We all know how phones work, anon, why are you still bullshitting?

In all seriousness though, if this was a first date, it's fine. See if he still wants to go out next week. This is just a little misunderstanding.

It's pretty common for girls to "ghost" like that even if a date seems to go well, so I don't blame him for jumping to conclusions. It's probably happened to him a few times.
>>
>>17519792
I'm not, my phone literally only notifies me of about half the texts I get, not kidding.

But okay. I'm just worried his first date with this girl will go better, and he'll just make plans with her again.
>>
Area code?
>>
>>17519796
Sorry you got ghosted, but I'm positive it isn't you.
>>
>>17519795
Just explain your phone is shit. That happened with my last gf, and while I was indeed losing my mind until she finally restarted her phone and saw I'd texted her, I was understanding and she turned out to be the best gf I've ever had for the four or five weeks we dated.
>>
>>17519760
Do you like him more now you know other girls are interested in him?
>>
>>17519803
I haven't been ghosted, just sounds like she just needs another option ;)
>>
>>17519808
I don't, because I'm not going to date a guy off of 4chan ;)
>>
>>17519792

This.

Use your words and it should be fine. Worst thing that happens is that he says no, as in he liked the other girl more.
>>
>>17519760

No you don't have a right to be upset honestly. Guys casually dating people pretty much expect women to ghost them. Moving to someone new/attractive is the logical thing as opposed to getting hung up on a failed date and wallowing in self pity.
>>
As a lot of people have said, dating culture justifies his actions...as a girl you had literally one simple job (replying on time) and you fucked it up.

Best you can hope for is the date to go shitty and that you will have another chance, right now he probably wouldn't even believe you...he'd think you had other plans, failed to solidify them, and texted him back as a backup.
>>
>>17519760
it is in no way his fault that you didn't get in touch with him for 2 days after having received a message from him. If you want to go out again you'll have to do it some other weekend.
>>
>>17519795

Just explain yourself honestly, and make it clear that you really do still want to see him. That's all you can do at this point. But don't try to "play it cool" or act like you're not interested, because that's exactly what he thought you were doing, and it turned him off. Be up-front
>>
>>17519760
This is normal.
It happens all the time, I had a date go really well, talked loads, she kissed me at the end, said she wanted to meet again.
After a week I asked her for another one, she made an excuse. Asked her a few days after, she ghosted me.
You just move on to the next one when that happens and stop worrying about the previous girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.