[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been engaged for years, finally getting married in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I've been engaged for years, finally getting married in december, but I'm tired of waiting and want to start having a kid, but would it be frowned on in any way to start having a kid before the wedding?
>>
The only other people who judge you for it are going to be people who know your marriage date but don't know how long you've been engaged for. They might think you got married because of the kid. I assume your families and friends all know you've been engaged a long time. So no one who matters is going to be able to judge you for it unless you conceive very early on. In which case rumors might be that the marriage only started because of that. Wait a month or two so the math won't work out if that's a concern. But really, talk to your partner. What matters is what you two want to do.
>>
>>17519594
Everyone knows the engagement has been very long, since mid 2014.

I just wonder if people will think "jeez couldn't they just wait the extra 4 months"

I really don't think I can wait any longer
>>
>>17519631
I doubt anyone who's close to either of you is going to be thinking that. It's the people who don't know you well that might, but really fuck them. They're not the ones who're going to matter.
>>
>>17519645
Thanks
>>
>>17519573
it might take longer than you think, anyway
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.