[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend barely ever initiates conversations with me and doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471412409180-x.png (596KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471412409180-x.png
596KB, 1024x576px
Girlfriend barely ever initiates conversations with me and doesn't respond for hours or even days after I upset her.

Should I just break up with her, its LDR and i thought we were gonna meet up end of September but I can't fucking talk to her long enough in one sitting to discuss it.
>>
>>17519413
Why not confront her about it? And if it doesn't improve or if you're too much of a pussy to to do it then break up with her.
>>
>>17519424
I have and she says she will try to do it more and she's really busy

Whenever we talk its after work and she fucking falls asleep while we are talking

No talking during work

Or the morning

Ive tried to break it off but she seems to care about me but she just will not fucking talk to me more often.
>>
>>17519437
If she actually cares she'll make an effort.
>>
>>17519413
Are you saying you have never met? Then she's not your gf and you are not in a relationship.
>>
>>17519522
:(
>>17519495
Yeah that's what I was thinking
>>
>>17519561
How long have you been talking to each other online? How old are you two?
>>
>>17519565
I'm 18 she's 20

Since june
>>
LDRs rarely work long term. If you've never met, you don't really gave s relationship.
>>
Ditch the bitch and find someone irl. How fucking hard is it?
>>
>>17520139
Pretty hard for me apparently.
>>
>>17519413
OP she has already broken up with you sorry

Just say "Sorry but clearly you're no longer interested let's just see other people, bye thanks for the nice times"

Girls in LDRs almost always cheat
>>
>>17520139
Really hard

I was in an LDR with a woman for 4 years, we met many times then she decided she wants her ex boyfriend more and decided to push me away for 2 years and I kept putting up with it

I'm sure she cheated but all along she kept going "No of course not stop being stupid, I love you and need you forever"

Girls in LDRs ALWAYS I REPEAT ALWAYS CHEAT especially if they get distant
>>
>>17519413
Holy fuck does anyone even need to say it?? Yes!! Break up with her! God damn.
>>
>>17520472
I can't find a girl here, its the closest thing I have to a gf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.