[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(1/3) I'm very bummed out and in need of some advice so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: O (2).png (713KB, 800x903px) Image search: [Google]
O (2).png
713KB, 800x903px
(1/3) I'm very bummed out and in need of some advice so if some kind anons can give me their point of view it would really mean a lot to me.

I met this girl a year ago and we hit it off, she told me she was seeing someone but it wasn't too serious so she dumped him and we started having sex and agreed that we'd keep it just that.

Eventually we hung out a lot to the point where we realized we had feelings for one another but I had another girl in another country and I had a lot of history with her so I went there and I had sex with her and when she asked me about it I told her that the relationship between me and the girl was bad so it wasnt gonna last forever. She was sad of course and she cried at times but she took it in and we kept going.

It's been going so great that we've been having very romantic feelings at this point and she would tell me that I was the person she cared for the most and around this time since it went so well I told the other girl that this had to stop because it wasn't leading anywhere anyways.

I told the girl I was seeing that I broke it off with girl 2 and she was like fine I don't mind but I knew it took a weight off her shoulder and things were looking good. However, a couple of months later girl2 and I start doing small talk and she has a lot of problems I start talking to her and we sort of rekindle that status of we might have something someday.

As I was sleeping at girl1's place, she waited until I was asleep and looked through my convos and read thag girl2 was telling me I loved her and I was reciprocating the feeling. I did it in part because she was in a lot of problems and also because I do have feelings for her because of our history together.
>>
Ever since, girl1 has been super distant and super shady. I would try to kiss her or be with her, tell her to come to bed but she stayed away. She confessed that she read my stuff and told me to make a choice, either I told girl2 and she wasnt my little secret or the fucking around was over. I told her I didn't really think that would change much other than feed her ego and that girl2 regardless of what happened to us didn't deserve to get heartbroken over nothing.

We parted ways for a day but it was hard and then we met again. She told me she wanted to keep going but that it was really hard for her to pretend everything was ok. We kept going for a week but this time on top of her being distant I noticed she was texting someone which she never did in over a year because I could tell by how emotional she got that she was attached to me and didn't look anywhere else. I often brought it up and told her I'm a shitty situation myself and that I didn't mind her seeing someone else but to be honest with me.

Women have a thing of pretending everything is fine, even when asked multiple times until they finally admit the thing you mentioned first was what got them upset. This was the same situation and I kept asking her why she was distant and texting someone else while I was in her house waiting for her to come to bed.

Ultimately we had a fight one night and I left for her brother's room because she was texting the guy and kept saying that she's texting but not in that way, and she came crying and asking for me to come back to her room to talk. It got pretty emotional and we made out and we sort of patched things back together. We talked and laughed and she wanted to make things work and she told me that I was funny, smart but the worst thing about dating me is that she wouldnt be able to find someone better looking. Obviously it was a great stroke to my ego and I forgot about her texting the other guy.
>>
The next morning I had to leave early but I told her to leave a key under the mat so I could go to her place. I did and went inside, since she wasnt there I looked through her stuff and found a diary.

In the diary she said that on friday she pretended to be upset at me to see another guy. That she met with him and took him to her place and that they made out, he sang songs on the guitar for her and that they were hot and heavy but didn't fuck. I saw this and was heartbroken. She said he told her to come with him the next morning but she said no and they kissed goodbye.

I was sad because she was the utmost important person in my life and now that I lost her I don't know how I'd keep going on.

I wrote her a note and put it in her diary, asked her where to leave her keys and got all my stuff and bounced.

She kept asking me what was going on and I just told her I remember so many things that now made sense seeing as to how she's been shady lately and that I've become "that guy" that she had to dump because she wanted to pursue a new relationship. The night before when we talked it was a year of us dating and she cried a lot during the last couple of days because she kept saying that I didn't want to choose her over girl2.

She didn't know I knew about the diary so she said "how dare you say accuse me of such things/I'm not that kind of person, i have never even hung out with him I haven't even seen him, I've been telling him no to make this work but NOW THAT YOU'RE BEING WEIRD" and she did the typical try to blame it on the guy so she's guilt free kind of thing.
>>
Then I blocked her from everything and she got upset and she texted me saying that I was immature and that I disappointed her so much that she didn't want to talk to me anymore. She told me to have a good life and to not text her ever again.

I imagine that she went home (maybe not if she used that excuse to finally see the other guy and fuck him) that night and saw that I knew everything, and I haven't heard from her since.

I miss her alot, but I've been played. She was dishonest, and I'm sad because she's not what I thought she was and couldn't even apologize or give me closure. I'm debating whether or not I should unblock her to show that I'm waiting for something from her or what to do, but there it is. That's my story.

I want to hear what I did wrong, and what I should've done. Do you guys think this is over, what should I do?
>>
I don't know if this is important but she's been posting grace's "you don't own me" which I'm guessing is a big middle finger to me
>>
>what did I do wrong

You started texting an ex while you had a good thing going on. You dug your own grave on this one bud
>>
So what she did was justified?

Should I unblock her
>>
You both did shit that was wrong but this got fucked up to start with because of you. Do you really not see that?
>>
I do but I believe hers is a lot worse. At the very least I was honest
>>
>>17519517
What she did wouldn't have happened had you not done what you did. That's the point. Note I'm not saying she is blameless.
>>
>>17519527
What do I do now
>>
>>17519532
What do you want to do?
>>
>>17519536
>>17519536
She isn't the person I thought she was

It wouldn't be the same and she already moved on
>>
bump for sadness
>>
Yeahhh OP, you had this coming for you. You withheld information, and she did exactly the same thing. Strangely relationships are build upon trust. Take this as a lesson and be honest, and not a sneaky player next time.

>Grooming two girls at the same time and being suprised it happens to him
Fucking dumbwit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.