[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a nice-paying temporary job at a company where I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (16).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
So I got a nice-paying temporary job at a company where I have worked before. They asked me if I could refer more people to them. Am I nasty for not recommending the job to my cousin? There is a male colleague at this company who is pretty cute and he is twice my age and I don't want my cousin to see me flirting with him.
>>
>>17519250
Is your cousin a fuck-up or someone who doesn't work hard?
>>
>>17519250
yeah you didn't offer your blood an employment opportunity because of a hypothetical problem made up in your head

i'm not even saying that's "wrong," I'm saying it's not smart.

That is, unless there are some specific details about your cousin that she is difficult to deal with or something like that. Details are important.
>>
>>17519259
>>17519271
I don't want my cousin to judge me for flirting with a male colleague twice my age
>>
>>17519283
are you honestly an adult capable of surviving in the world on your own, and if not, is the guy a good example to young people?
>>
>>17519295
>adult capable of surviving in the world on your own
Yes, and how is that relevant?
>>
>>17519308
>how is my maturity and position in the world relevant in a conversation about my public image
uuhhhhh idk

>yes I am
then if you're truly independent, who gives a fuck what age you date at?
>>
>>17519250
Yes you are. Family should help family. You're putting your boner for some old guy ahead of family.
>>
>>17519314
>who gives a fuck what age you date at
I thought you were going to say she may find him attractive too
>>
>>17519416
I don't see how that follows at all, but I figured that may be one of your concerns. All I can say is that I'm sorry if your cousin would/could actually steal a man from you. That's so far from how family is supposed to operate.
>>
>>17519433
So... am I still nasty for not recommending this job to her? I mean, she has another job which pays even better but I guess this job is chiller.
>>
>>17519433
Plus you know, I am kind of looking for a fling kind of thing as I doubt anything serious can happen between me and him. I don't want my cousin to know that I am this type of person - that side of the family is rather conservative. Am scared of her revealing that to her mom and her mom will pass the information on to my parents.
>>
>>17519460
>conservative
I guess that's conservative...

Yeah, if appeasing your parents is doing something for you, don't let this cousin come in and spill the beans about you making your own decisions as an adult. I prefer my family not giving me any shit as well.
>>
>>17519476
Yeah, like my cousin's mom doesn't even allow them to wear tank tops and miniskirts. That side of my family (and possibly even my parents) will be shocked if I try to hookup with a male coworker twice my age.
So... no longer mean, eh? My mom wasn't very happy when she found out I didn't tell anyone about this until two weeks later. I was attending a short summer course abroad then so I just claimed that I askwd the people traveling with me and then forgot. My mom later asked my cousin to contact that company anyway to see if there are still job openings. Do you think my cousin and her parents will be upset at me?
>>
>>17519503
Did you play it off as absent-mindedness? People get too preoccupied with themselves to help others all the time. Just say it's that. Don't say it's because of their beliefs, and don't apologies as if you did it on purpose, unless you want to incriminate yourself.
>>
>>17519515
>Did you play it off as absent-mindedness?
Yes, I am always like that so it's believable
They may be upset that I told the people I was traveling with but not them though.
>>
>>17519520
Yeah I don't think what you're doing is necessarily wrong. why would your cousin want this job if she has a better paying job? Either way I wouldn't want family to work with me if they're going to be keeping an eye on me the entire time. That shit can be stressful yo
>>
>>17519443
yes you are nasty for not offering a family member a job (something that is pretty important) only because you want to fuck a guy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.