[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I try to ask help regarding this I try to keep it short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1437078031459.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1437078031459.png
80KB, 500x421px
Whenever I try to ask help regarding this I try to keep it short but it ends up becoming big anyways, but I'll try even better this time.

BACKGROUND INFO:
I'm a guy that likes a girl a few years younger than me. We used to work at the same place. We got along well. We decided on a date that never went off, but she said maybe in the future (Her exact words were: "Maybe, but I haven't said no yet"). Our interactions didn't change. We decided to keep in touch after her temporary time at that work place was over. We did keep in touch (sometimes she replies instantly to text messages, sometimes it takes hours).

She started school again last monday and since then it has been extremely silent from her. Last time we texted 'properly' was her first day at school (last monday). Since then it has been extremely silent.

I asked her how she's doing on wednesday (last week), she never replied, so I jokingly texted to her on sunday (last week): "I'm fine aswell thanks", to which she replied (10 hours later): "Sorry I completely forgot to reply".

I texted her yesterday (this week tuesday) "what's up" around 9 pm, to which she replied "nothing, you?" two hours later (so 11 pm) basically sleeping time. I replied: "Nothing either, how's school?", to which she hasn't replied yet (soon 24+ hours since I texted her).

I intend to just not text her until friday unless she actually replies and seems to be interested in keeping the conversation going. And when it's friday, I intend to either call her or text her, and ask her out once more, if she says no then I'll just give up.

QUESTIONS:
Should I say something like: "I don't intend to give up until I get a date or a 'no thanks I'm not interested' from you",Sounds good in my inexperienced head, but maybe creepy?
I'm also wondering if when contacting her on friday, I should mention the fact that we had very good chemistry while working together and afterwards, up until recently, and then ask her out on a date again?
>>
She's. Not. Interested. Leave. Her. Alone.

She let you down gently, now leave her alone before you make more of an ass of yourself.
>>
>>17519246
How do you know that? How am I supposed to know that? She initiated conversations on her own even after our date that never went off and we only communicated through text, isn't that a sign of interest?
>>
>>17519261
>gives you a vague answer when you ask her out
>doesn't reply to your texts
What does this seem to indicate? Hint: it's not that she's interested
>>
>>17519282
>gives you a vague answer when you ask her out
>doesn't reply to your texts
There's much more stuff that happens in-between, and the first line is wrong. I said after I asked her out the first time, she said yes, but then the date simply never went off because she changed her mind later on, afterwards when we spoke about it, that is when she said "maybe, but I haven't said no yet", and she only just recently stopped replying to my texts, before that, she did reply to my texts, and initiated conversations herself AFTER the cancelled date and after we stopped seeing eachother daily at the workplace.

That's why I created this thread and asked people for advice, because if it was as simple as her declining a date and not replying, then any idiot would've gotten it, but it's a little bit more complicated than that.
>>
>>17519239
I'd go ahead and give up.

If she liked you she would be a lot more texty.
>>
>>17519291
Don't you think it's worth it to try to have one more meaningful conversation with her before giving up? Everything since we only started communicating in text has just been everyday small talk.
>>
>>17519290
>>17519300
Look, you clearly want to give it one more chance regardless of what we're telling you, so do whatever the fuck you want. It's your life. Just don't make threads in the future if you don't intend to listen to the advice given to you.
>>
>>17519315
That was pretty clear from the original post, and the question was phrased asking how I should go about doing that, did you miss that?
>>
>>17519315
This
>>
>>17519332
Look under
>QUESTIONS:
Here:
>>17519239

I was always going to try one more time, I'm asking for advice on how to do that.
>>
>>17519321
The answer is you don't, you retard. Can you not read what we've been telling you?
>>
>>17519338
>Can you not read what we've been telling you?
Yes, you've been telling me:
>She's not interested because she hasn't replied to your latest texts
I told you once already that the situation is a bit more complicated than her declining a date and not replying, at first she did say yes but changed it to a maybe later on, and it was only last week she stopped constant conversation, prior to that we've been conversing for weeks, and the declined date was two months ago.

>The answer is you don't
That's not advice, that's a definitive answer. The advice I seek is how to best go ahead with what I've already decided to do, that's all I'm asking help for.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.