[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me in the past but things have been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Girlfriend cheated on me in the past but things have been going really good after we made up. Last night she said "hey can I tell you a weird story?, you're gunna tell me to delete this guys number but listen to this, I was walking and a guy passed by me that smelled like super good weed so I asked him his number and its David so I have a new connect."
I told her it sounds fishy but I don't want to assume she is cheating all times I've assumed it ended up being clear she wasn't, for awhile now. I'm just getting over my trust issues with her and then this happens. Am I Isane or is David just a dude she met and wants got keep texting him so she made that all up so it wouldn't be weird if I saw a new text for David on her phone.
>>
File: 923856.jpg (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
923856.jpg
87KB, 400x400px
>>
It sounds like she's just kind of a flaky person in general, and you'll never really be able to repair the trust in this relationship. There's nothing in your post to indicate she ISN'T telling the truth about this, but in your gut, you feel like you can't really fully believe anything she says. Right?

I mean, does she need a new weed connection, or did she already have someone to buy from before she met "David?" Or does it even matter, at this point? Do you really want to stay with an untrustworthy pothead who already broke your heart?
>>
>>17519085
He will shove his dick so hard on her she'll be seeing the Star of David the whole week.
>>
>>17519085
Holy shit you've got this so backwards. It's not you who is at fault for having trust issues, she's clearly an untrustworthy person as she's demonstrated from her actions in the past. It's completely reasonable for you to be suspicious.

Honestly, I don't really understand how a relationship can still function after that sort of a betrayal of trust.
>>
Were you guys in need of a weed contact?
I mean, she's obviously going to blow him, but if the weed is as good as she says... Maybe it's worthwhile?

But, to be fair.. The only times I'm texting my weed guy, are when I'm wanting weed. And the only time my weed guy texts me, is when he's got some different shit in, or wants to cut me a deal on a shake sack or something.

All business. No personal.
>>
>>17519110
She has a great body I have trust issues but I'm scared I'll never find someone who holds me like she does. She is always so warm and I'm in love with her.that being said I think it might be a huge step for me to dump her. However she told me she is willing to do anal tonight. Which means I have to do that first obviously. I'm scared I'm not attractive people have told me both.
>>
>>17519130
OP, I'm gonna try and go easy on you though I really want to tell you how pathetic this is. Ok, my guess it has been long since you found out she cheated and I also guess you know it could have been with more guys than the one you know about. Anyway, girls don't buy weed, they barter for it. Welcome David to your relationship.
>>
>>17519085
Why did she cheat, with whom and how long ago?

Why didn't you tell her to delete the fucking number?
>>
>>17519130

In cuck relationships like yours, anal usually means that you get it put in, possibly by the new drug dealer guy.
>>
>>17519085
lol
is there honestly any doubt in your mind that shes into this guy?
>trusting people
get it together, anon
>>
>>17519130
Work on your self-esteem and find a girl who isn't a cucking whore. Is she the one telling you you're not attractive? Plus it's better to be with someone who isn't that attractive than be with someone who doesn't respect you enough to be faithful. This is coming from a woman who would never cheat, it's a scum move and means she doesn't respect you or your feelings.
>>
>>17519198
She tells me I'm attractive and she is attractive. But she has told me I have a tiny Dick, it's 6 and a half inches. She has told me her ex boyfriends were bigger when she was drunk. I want to kill myself sometimes when I think of our relationship
>>
>>17519211
you don't have a relationship but you are her little bitch. So lets see, you'll give her money to buy weed from David who will dick her for free.
>>
>>17519224
Dude fuck you. You got me
Sad and mad
>>
>>17519211
Was she joking? That's a dick thing to say. Did you tell her you thought she was being insensitive? She does not sound like a good girlfriend, sounds like she doesn't respect you.

Being alone isn't that bad anyway. Better than being with someone who doesn't respect you. There are a lot of shitty people out there but plz don't settle for someone who treats you like this.

Normally I would say try to work through it but when someone cheats it's different. It's such a huge violation and glaring red-flag that they don't respect you and are lacking in empathy. There are plenty of people out there who would never cheat, who would respect you a million times more than she does.

Don't let her get to you. Maybe you could see a therapist for that self-esteem thing. It's not uncommon for people to have self-esteem issues after someone cheats on them (another shitty thing she did to you).

Your dick is also above average. Sounds like she was only trying to hurt your feelings. Either way being a size queen is a fetish not the norm. I know guys don't believe it but women who want monster dicks are the minority. We don't want sex to feel like we're giving birth.
>>
>>17519243
truth hurts doesn't it. be mad at me but you should be kicking your own ass for putting up with the cunt. Walking by and smell weed my ass, she met this guy and they went to smoke and now she has his number and as I said she'll get her weed. Either you pay or he gives and she gives him head.
>>
Just be frank with her. Why are you here telling those thing to us instead of her??
Ffs sake she cheated you and you feel bad about her doing it again? FUCKING TELL HER.
Why would you be the only one feeling bad about this?
Being frank about your relationship is for the best.
And if you are too scared to be frank look at her msg and If you don't know her cell pswrd, you literally know nothing about her.

A relationship is about happiness.
Are you happy?? This is what you need to know right now. If you are not happy, find why and deal with it like a man, instead of hiding here to ask for tips. There's nothing in this thread to learn or help you. There's only you and your will.

Might be time for you to have the longest talk with your gf you ever had and you need to remeber that you want to be happy. If you love her you also want her to be happy and that might mean you and her going seperate ways.

Deal with your shit op or other people will do it (their way) for you

Life is a bitch, so fuck her before she fuck you.
>>
>>17519130

You don't have "trust issues." You have a girlfriend you can't trust. There's a difference. Some girls don't cheat.
>>
Just consider the relationship over and start looking for a new girlfriend.
In the meantime use your old girl for sex and avoid making any further emotional or financial commitments.
>>
>>17519130
translation I am still a fucking dumbass who thinks with his dick.
>>
>>17519085
You do have another option for your relationship...

Make it into an open relationship (With guidelines and rules)
example rules be like; always telling your partner who your seeing, no sleep overs, no blow jobs, only take it up the ass etc etc.

Fact is, if its an open relationship, this allows YOU to go and create more relationships with out that fear in the back of your mind wondering if she is lying or not. I believe it could very well strengthen your relationship as she will respect you more. Make sure you have it planned out before you approach her about it.
>>
>>17519085
>Girlfriend cheated on me in the past but things have been going really good after we made up.

There's you mistake. Don't make up, she's trash. Don't ever take a cheat back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.