[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell into the marriage trap and after a lengthy legal battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: OEHCjCK.jpg (612KB, 2048x1319px) Image search: [Google]
OEHCjCK.jpg
612KB, 2048x1319px
I fell into the marriage trap and after a lengthy legal battle I have to pay my ex-wife support + some child support.

It takes away a large amount of my income and therefore limits me severely.

If I decide to kill myself, can I write a will, which states that she wont get any of my money?
>>
>>17519012
Ask your lawyer Brendan Fraser, though I heard meme lover 3 has a position open for you
>>
you can, but you can expect it to be contested. how successful she'd be in contesting it, idk.
>>
>>17519012
I'm pretty sure you could just write in your will that all of your money goes to your kids. It will be in a locked account until they're 18. So no, not really unless you donate everything away before you pull the trigger.
>>
Don't kill yourself. Just pay the money, and don't fall for the trap again. If you get up and enjoy your life that would be the ultimate revenge. Plus your kid will stay with the money aka her
>>
>>17519012
Just kill your ex wife instead of yourself
>>
>>17519012
>If I decide to kill myself, can I write a will, which states that she wont get any of my money?

How about you blow all your money in a week, partying like crazy and then kill yourself so there's nothing left for your whore ex-wife to take?
Just imagine how buttblasted she will be when she finds out. No more meal tickets for her.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 415x355px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 415x355px
>>17519021
>>
>>17519094
yeah pay money for many many years, you might as well be dead

>>17519107
do that, use it all up, once you run out kys
>>
>>17519421
Yeah, if you have no other reason to live, do this
>>
you've got guts op, not sure if its worth it, since you have a child.
>>
>>17520487
does it sounds like he gives the remotest of shits about his child?
>>
File: 1471750683532.png (139KB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471750683532.png
139KB, 240x238px
>>17520491
>>17520487
>>17519483
>>17519421
>>17519107
>>17519098
>>17519094
>>17519084

>mfw i fall for terrible bait.
>>
just leave the country. my childhood friend got raped by divorce, lost his house and kid and after going in to depression when he found out she cheated on him the entire relationship, he lost his job and went in to debt paying alimony and was on the brink of killing himself. he ended up getting on a plane to thailand to be a beach bum. he's been in cambodia for a few years and has been there making a decent living off the radar teaching english.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.