[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a long shot however this is my last hope. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2015-03-01-20h42m09s148.png (213KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-03-01-20h42m09s148.png
213KB, 640x360px
I know this is a long shot however this is my last hope. I have wanted to die since April. the past few days have been getting worse and worse and today I ended up calling at least 25 offices in Raleigh NC area for help only to be told they can't see me until my referrals are cleared. Even then I can't be seen until two weeks. I'm not sure I can last two weeks right now. A bunch of them were in the 'walk in clinics' portion of google search

I do not want to go to Holly hill (a nightmare hospital where many report abuse) as I can't lose 10 days of work or even afford the stay. But I want to see someone who isn't going to charge 200-300 bucks. I have no insurance and understand It isn't going to be cheap, This is the first time I've used a city doctor and the doctors where I'm from are about 85-125 a visit but they are hours away.

I'm waiting for the Sucide hotline to see if they can help but I really need help right now :(

Is there any walk in clinic in Raleigh NC who will as least talk to me?
>>
is there a county hospital where you can check yourself in? I don't know what the laws are exactly, but if you checked yourself into another hospital and refused to go to holly hill, I don't know that they could transfer you there by force.

however - do you have a next of kin or other close relative that can speak up on your behalf? a parent would be best, but a sibling or grandparent might work too.

is 10 days the minimum stay?

I don't want to see you go to a hospital that has a reputation for abuse, and at the same time I also want to see you get help.
>>
>>17518980

I have my husband but from what I gather 10 is the min. Where I'm from 3 was the Min.

Suicide helpline sent me to a facility that I could talk to someone. That facility was the place where they processed mentally ill people and send them to the psychiatric hospital. Once I saw them pull out the arm ban I started having a break down explaining I couldn't afford to lose my job and I just needed advice on where to go to get some help and talk to someone. luckily the very confused nurse (Well she was confused because the Sucide hotline sent me there and not the proper clinic) got me the help I needed and a appointment with a Walk in clinic for people with no insurance.

I have an appointment at 8am and I'm beyond terrified at this point but I know I need the help.
>>
two ideas

1. intensive outpatient
2. an inpatient other than holly hill

oh and if you're sane, you won't be abused in hospitals. you just won't be helped, because hospitals where people are being abused are pissing worthless.
>>
>>17518905
do you feel like telling me at least a little bit about the reason you want to die?
>>
>>17519634
I've beein in her shoes. She has probably been told enough times that suicide is irrational and that 4chan is no substitute for therapy. Sometimes you just get so sick you don't think you can stand it, regardless.

The suicide hotlines are generally good at referrals for this kind of thing. I assume they gave her the best directions.
>>
>>17519598
>I have my husband

I live in your area and have had experience with my wife's attempted suicides.

Have your husband call 911 and tell them that you are suicidal. Either the police or the Rescue Squad will take you to a hospital for observation. You will be seen by a psychiatrist and not be released until they judge you "safe" and have a plan in place for follow up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.