[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19/m, new university student here. I thought that the start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469371338451.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469371338451.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
19/m, new university student here.

I thought that the start of university was the best time of my life to meet girls and get a girlfriend. I tried to be social for once, but I realized that I hate the typical university student. All the activities and social gathering are either initiations (which means idiotic humiliation) or events in bars, which I dislike, and during the week days. Most students, and especially the older ones who are in charge of our "integration", seem to think that "drinking a lot = having a big penis", and even girls.

So I have the choice to either (1) start playing "the game", going out even if I hate it, drink, have a headsplitting headache during classes and having to work even more, just to be "normal", or (2) be what I have always been, which means a cynical shutin suffering a lack of relationships. Of course I could try to befriend girls outside of those events and try to get them to like me, but, by experience, it seems that I am shit at that. And if I don't take advantage of my age, I feel like I am missing the best girls to drunk assholes.

Help, please, I don't know what to do...
>>
>>17518772
You could start by getting over yourself. Some people like going to bars, some don't. No reason to get buttblasted if they do.

Just gotta put yourself out there. The difference between you and Chad is that Chad actually tries while you piss and moan on a Mongolian Chanters board.
>>
>>17518786
>Just gotta put yourself out there.
How, exactly? I try to interact as much as possible with people, but it's a constant effort with no payoff.
>>
>>17518772
future mass shooter right here
>>
>>17518837
The pay off should be the interaction with the people themselves.

It's not their fault you dont enjoy their company.
>>
*tips porkpie*
>>
File: 1433651408522.jpg (47KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433651408522.jpg
47KB, 540x720px
>>17518840
Yeah, really great encouragement for OP to socialize with people.

>Future mass shooter right here.
>>
>>17518853
>The pay off should be the interaction with the people themselves.
It should be, but it's not.

I'm longing just for one intimate relationship, one special person. The shallow interactions don't interest me at all.
>>
>>17518896
>It should be, but it's not.
not that anon but you're probably just a bit of an introvert. you'll meet people, it'll just take longer and you may have to look in more places.
>>
>>17518956
I am a full-blown introvert, but I can't continue to live like this. I feel too alone and worthless, and I never have sex, which is frustrating me. Getting a girlfriend seems to be either a solution or a way to progress and understand myself better.

If I follow my "natural rhythm", it will take years and I fear that I won't be able to get the young girls in their prime, those that I technically could get, if I weren't such an autist. And that's assuming that I don't kill myself before then.

>inb4 "you should"
>>
>>17518772
I thought I hated drinking and going to drinking places when I was 18.
Fast forward 4 years to me screaming like a true maniac in heavy metal boozers.
My friends prodded me to go with them, and I am truly grateful. You never know until you try it.
>>17518987
Never base your happiness in having or not a girl.
>>
>>17518987
Just realise you're not alone, even "normies" go though university with out the whiff of pussy.

The worse myth to believe is that everybody else at university is having sex, when in reality it wouldn't even be half of your fellow undergrads.
>>
girls are a lot like parking spaces.
Sometimes all of them are taken and you're left with little choice other than to stick it in a disabled.
>>
>>17519018
>Never base your happiness in having or not a girl.
I am not, but, with the years, my craving for some intimate relationship has grown quite large and the fact that it may not be satisfied is horribly painful.

>>17519019
That's not helping much, however, since I still want sex, regardless of others. I also want the emotional connection and love that comes with the relationship.

At night, I hug my pillow and pretend it's a girl and talk with her. It's that bad.
>>
>>17519061
Get a cat.
>>
>>17519061
You only want sex, kill yourself please.
>>
>>17519061
It's only bad if someone hears it and thinks you are crazy. jk, there is a whole country of people who buy pillows with a girl decal slapped onto it and pretend it's real.
>>
>>17519074
>That guy who comes to /adv/ to prescribe suicide
You are sad.
>>
classic I want to be a playa but I'm introvert thread.
>>
>>17519102
fuck you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.