[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look I'm not looking to be judged and shit, I just need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1470091704815.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470091704815.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
Look I'm not looking to be judged and shit, I just need some advice or someone to talk to. So Let me start by saying I have a gf and we live together. well 11 months ago I started talking to this chick online. we talked every fucking day, all day. it was perfect. we had plans to move to be together amd everything. she honestly knows more about me than my gf and we have been together 6 years. (internet gf lives in a different country fyi) so anyways we have had little arguments here and there but no matter what I never even considered giving up on her. well last night she tells me she met up with this guy and she sucked him off and fucked him. Now normally this shouldn't bother me. after all I do have a gf. However, I am fucking crushed. devastated. I have told her things even my best friend doesn't know. I know I am shot for even getting myself in this situation, but like I said I'm not looking to be judged. just need someone to vent and talk to. I guess the "advice" I'm looking for is how do I get over it? I mean on a shit day I'd go to HER. on a good day I'd go to HER. my life centered around her for the last 11 months and I just don't know how to deal with all this.

pic obviously unrelated.
>>
Go fuck your actual girlfriend.
>>
>>17518010
I am going to after work definetely. I know I need to focus on her and I plan on it, it's just how close internet gf and I were was crazy mad chemistry. just trying to get her outta my mind, heh.
>>
Well considering this is supposedly another no-judge thread (they all totally are), I'll bite.

So quick background on myself: I'm married, with a son of 4 years old. I'm a month or so off 25, my wife is about 6 months younger.

Now this is where it breaks down to the judging i.e. my side of the story vs. what everyone will likely think. My side is that I come from a literally long long of "leaving" dads, cheating dads, and just general assholes. I can trace it about 5 generations back, no joke. Both me and the wife have agreed and proven that we have about a 20-30 IQ difference between us, me being the higher; this leads to me having focuses and interests pretty different that her in Many situations. I started talking to other girls online about a year into our dating (few months prior to getting married) because of a multitude of these things. Now what everyone else would say is I simply married too young and I'm using my inflated IQ and father lineage as an excuse to "cheat". Hey it's my life and I believe what I actually lived, so whatever.

TL;DR: I have talked to and "cheated" with about 6 different girls online, each of which I felt were closer to me on some level as opposed to the wife. 3 of them ended up with a minimum of swallowing and one all the way up to buying a birth control shot just so I could cum inside her without getting her pregnant. I know what I'm talking about in other words.
>>
>>17518005
>I feel betrayed because my internet girlfriend had sex with another guy while I am literally living with my IRL girlfriend
>Don't judge me
Holy shit dude.
>>
>>17518005
You don't get over it, when you're a bad person bad things happen to you. Accept that she loved fucking and sucking this random Joe Schmo dude, and she'll happily do it again the same way you'd happily do the same to your girlfriend. Don't do things if you can't handle the same being done to you my man.
>>
>I simply married too young and I'm using my inflated IQ and father lineage as an excuse to "cheat". Hey it's my life and I believe what I actually lived, so whatever.

So you're just refusing to acklowledge the fact that both of those "reasons" are incredibly shallow justifications for your shitty actions towards your wife?

1. You obviously did not marry the right person, because otherwise you would be able to talk to her about all the same things you do with your internet girlfriends. Relationships and especially marriage are dependent on open, honest, and frequent communication. The fact that you seek that elsewhere proves that you fucked up by marrying her.

2. Your IQ has nothing to do with this, and neither does your geneaology. The fact that you would even try to use those things to justify cheating on your wife shows extreme arrogance and denial on your part. There are plenty of people with shitty parents who don't follow in their footsteps. Stop blaming all of your problems on this arbitrary bullshit and look to where the real problem lies: YOU.

YOU are the one who is too cowardly to admit to his wife that he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with her and only her. YOU are the one who is seeking love, affection and validation from other people while betraying the woman you married. YOU are the one who is crying because your internet gf who you've never even met went and got some dick somewhere else.

You're pathetic, and you deserve to be judged because you won't even admit it to yourself. I feel sorry for your wife, and I think you deserve to get cucked by internet women for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17518005
You have emotional cheated on your lover and then your upset when your mistress cheats on you?

Fuck dude, your an idiot and a faggot, where did a piece of shit like you come from? I hope you break up with your girlfriend or she dumps you cause she deserves better then someone emo fucking some random whore on the Internet.
>>
>>17518388
Cont'd

Each of these girls seemed to fill something for me that I thought I needed or was missing, but I can honestly look back and say that I just wanted a friend that admired me unconditionally.
No. 1 was really into my best friend who would've never given her the time of day, so I started talking to her so she wouldn't feel bad and maybe convince him some day to give her a chance. after months of trying to make her feel better, she ended up asking me to go on a walk at 4am and then took me aside to suck me off in an alley way. That continued for about 2 months until she realized I wasn't giving up my gf (eventually wife)
No. 2 is a current online friend/(interest?) that I've talked to for about 4 years now, and probably most like your current "internet gf". Talk about everything, everything from provocative pictures to talking philosophy to talking about day to day life if we had gotten married instead. We've fallen out of contact sometimes, but usually no longer than about 4 months disconnected max, for varying reasons.
No. 3 was a coworker I met at work and started talking to about video games and D&D. Never played it myself, but she was a huge gaming and fantasy nerd that we became fast friends, and she started moving for another direction that I never attempted to stop. That ended up with her blowing me on the way to and from resturants on our lunch hour, and even going to her house while her husband was out. she was also the one who bought that birth control shot, so eventually it jumped to finishing in her. That lasted about 4 months totally, 1 as friends, the last 3 as friends with benefits, but we stopped when I realized she had done this with another guy, but was "catching" feelings for me.
>>
No. 4 was someone I met on a chating app in hopes of finding a friend I told myself, but by then I think by then, looking back, that i was making excuses to find another No.3. After talking awhile and seeing she was unhappy with her emotionally disconnected husband, i visited a few times, and she proceeded to blow me while she had her nieces distracted playing in another room. That ended when she realized I wasn't intent on leaving my wife, and the full ordeal maybe about 3 weeks.
No. 5 and 6 were both short lived "RP partners" that branched in two vastly different directions. One was all about saying how she loved me and occasionally got steamed, the other sent me naked pictures often and enjoyed dick pics, at least from what she said.
>>
>>17518436
>>17518462
Cont'd

Now, all that bullshit aside, I can get to my point.

This chick is on the internet. You may feel connected with her, but you're filling whatever you think is a "void" by talking with someone you think you connect easier with. What I mean is, you're looking for an outlet, and when this internet girl seemed to "click" with just one or even just a few things, you thought it was more than it was. I won't deny that feeling like someone understands you better than a person you've gotten "used to" is a great feeling. You feel like you finally found someone who gets it and isn't forceful about spending time with them, or maybe they are more engaging with you and your interests rather than their own, almost like they were made for you. But it's really not worth it. In the end you will have 3 options: move to just being friends with the internet girl i.e. make it Clear that you're not into her like that, break it off with your current gf stating that things just arent how they used to be, or finally end up like me, keeping on a fairly steady road of issues, hiding things, and being completely unfair to your significant other only to boost your personal ego and desires. At this point I can plainly see that I made the wrong choice when it came to me, and even after typing this out in full clarity, I'll probably re-lapse again (I had cut contact with all of them at the beginning of the year, but after an argument where I walked out of the house to think, I ended up talking to No.2 again for help.) My point is man, you need to be honest with yourself. we always see bad choices and situations as happening to others, and maybe you never saw yourself as a cheater, but right now you are, emotionally, and it will be devastating to the only person that matters at this point, your real life girlfriend. And if you choose either of the options that Don't include her, I Guarantee you will remember your bad choice for the rest of your life.
>>
File: dd.jpg (9KB, 359x126px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
9KB, 359x126px
>>17518005
> digitally cucks gf
> digital gf physically cucks
> no judging

How about you grow a pair and split up with your gf?
>>
>>17518416
Well someone validated my first response quicker than I thought. How's it going man? Let me guess, couple relationships if that, maybe none? Haha I'm kidding, I won't pretend to know you and then judge you over a post on the internet, I'm not childish.

So first off, I'm not OP. The only one that sucked and fucked another guy was No.3 if you read all my posts, and I ended that because I didn't want STDs, emotions arent my deal breaker, Obviously. Anyways I'm well aware what I did was wrong, and if you didn't read regret in my posts then maybe I'm a bad writer. I also told ther reader right off the bat that whereas the life, you know the one I actually lived, made me feel that those issues kind of backed up my reasons to be a lying asshole, as well as how everyone else would see it (see now that your post was predictable, kind of like your white knighting on an anonymous board? haha I kid, you're alright.) And the last thing I hadn't mentioned was I had been caught three times; wife found a few texts from different girls and flipped everytime. Instead of being Only pissed, she ignored me for awhile, and then ended the day by going for a plethora of sex actions we hadn't done in awhile i.e. blowjobs or swallowing or anal. So now that I helped OP with what I hope is a better path than mine, I can help your sense of social justice with knowing that we have a great sex life, and I'm a lot more open and honest, I havent slept with any others in years, and I only just recent talked to No.2 as a friend, which I actually told the wife about by the way. So maybe I can help you on a better path to real life man? Have a good day broseph, and Good Luck OP.
>>
>>17518468
>>17518462
>>17518436
I hope your wife gets her pleasure void filled by fucking the shit out of Tyrese Biggins you piece of shit
>>
>>17518504
Not the guy you're responding to, but these excuses are amazing. They just keep rolling in.
>>
>>17518504

I'm in a loving relationship. I don't cheat on my girlfriend, and I don't come up with flimsy excuses for why I'm a piece of shit. So, thanks for the thought, but I really don't need help from somebody like you. I'm glad you're no longer cheating (for her sake, not yours) and your wife is a saint for sticking with you.
>>
>>17518005
well you may have thought she knew you better than anyone in the whole world but you didn't know her now did you?

You're a cunt by the way for cheating on your live in gf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.